North Korea joins Obama Bloomberg and Clinton...

Pogo,

I am going to assume you know that the Dear Leader of North Korea, Obama, Bloomburg, and Clinton, have an army of armed guards protecting them.

I do not have to provide a link because everyone knows it is true..

Pogo,

I am going to assume you know that the Dear Leader of North Korea, Obama, Bloomburg, and Clinton, have an army of armed guards protecting them.

I don't need one, nor do I care. If I did need one, then yes, you would have to provide it. It certainly ain't MY job.

But when you make an assertion in an OP, you gotta back up your shit or else take a hike.

Just for the sake of logic, "everyone knows" is Argumentum ad Populum. It's doesn't validate your premise. The OP here by contrast apparently was counting on not being busted for Argumentum ad Ignorantium.

...in condemning the 2nd Amendment.

N.Korea slams Second Amendment as ‘corrupted American way’

“The U.S. law that allows citizens to keep and bear arms shows the corrupted American way of protection of human rights.”
Ro also explained that the national law should ensure and respect people’s human rights but the U.S. right to keep and bear arms is hampering the process of ensuring the safety of people to live, resulting in gun crimes every day.​
This fails as a straw man fallacy, another ridiculous lie from the right.

Pogo,

I don't need one, nor do I care.

But when you make an assertion in an OP, you gotta back up your shit or else take a hike.
Do you always provide a link?

Pogo,

I don't need one, nor do I care.

Do you always provide a link?

Any time I assert that something happened -- absolutely.

And the link to O'bama and/or Clinton condemning the Second Amendment is.............. where?

Actually the link in the OP itself doesn't work either... which makes it, shall we say, curious that Obiwan put a "thanks" on it....

Hmm...that's weird...

N.Korea slams Second Amendment as ‘corrupted American way’ | NK News - North Korea News

Let's see if this one works.
No, what's weird is the thread premise – it's unmitigated idiocy, devoid of fact and merit, whether the 'link' works or not.

What needs to be seen is a link where the president and Clinton 'condemn' the Second Amendment.

And the link to O'bama and/or Clinton condemning the Second Amendment is.............. where?

Actually the link in the OP itself doesn't work either... which makes it, shall we say, curious that Obiwan put a "thanks" on it....

Do you believe Obama Bloomberg and Clinton believe that "the right right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"?

That's what the Second Amendment says. Not the rights of the Militia...not the right to keep and bear the arms the government approves of. Not the right to bear muskets. Not the right of government approved people.
What anyone 'believes' is irrelevant.

The fact is neither Clinton nor the president have 'condemned' the Second Amendment, and neither have advocated for firearms regulatory measures ruled un-Constitutional by the Supreme Court.

Pogo,

Red herring fallacy, failed attempt to deflect.

Absent a verified source of Clinton and the president 'condemning' the Second Amendment, the thread premise is a lie.

Do you believe Obama Bloomberg and Clinton believe that "the right right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"?

That's what the Second Amendment says. Not the rights of the Militia...not the right to keep and bear the arms the government approves of. Not the right to bear muskets. Not the right of government approved people.

The fact is neither Clinton nor the president have 'condemned' the Second Amendment, and neither have advocated for firearms regulatory measures ruled un-Constitutional by the Supreme Court.

Hillary: Australia-style gun control ‘worth looking at’

Every time there's a shooting, Obama goes to his Presidential microphone and demands we do something about all the guns on the street.

You know, most rational folk would reconsider their position anytime the Norks agree with them on an issue.

Hillary: Australia-style gun control ‘worth looking at’

That's not "condemning the Second Amendment". Matter of fact that's not "condemning" anything.

Actually the video the linked article goes to is entirely in Korean but the English title makes no mention of O'bama, Clinton or Bloomberg. It does mention Donald Rump and Bernie Sanders. But not in a way that supports your point -- actually in the opposite way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back