North Korea - 'No summit if North Korea pressured to give up nukes'

Corey Booker may disagree

So might Kamala Harris ...

Imagine if a half black, half Indian WOMAN replaced Trump in 2020.

The meltdown would be TERRIFIC! :)
in california she was a half-assed attorney general...so-so....

Here are 5 things she's done as CA AG

5 things Sen. Kamala Harris has done besides be interrupted
i lived there during her time,you dont have to show me anything,i know....and my opinion was she was so-so....

From some federal judge discussion with a Mueller prosecutor regarding Manafort, to a barrage of "praises"for Trump forcing NK to capitulate and give up all of that country's nukes,....Trump's acolytes may have been jumping the gun just a tiny bit........

North Korea threatens to cancel Trump summit - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44134910
North Korea has said it may pull out of a summit with US President Donald Trump if the US insists it gives up its nuclear weapons. The highly anticipated meeting ...

North Korea Threatens To 'Reconsider' Trump Summit, Cancels South ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../north-korea-threatens-trump-summit_us_5afbac0b..
8 hours ago - Pyongyang condemned recent joint military exercises conducted by the United States andSouth Korea, calling the drills an "intentional provocation." ... Deviating from a monthslong trend of warming ties, North Korea abruptly announced Tuesday that it was calling off high-level talks ...

North Korea threatens to withdraw from summit with Trump - ABC News

ABC News | Under Maintenance...
13 hours ago - North Korea is threatening to cancel its upcoming summit between leader Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump over South ...

North Korea threatens to cancel Trump-Kim summit over drills - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../north-korea-threatens.../6a7183ac-58a2-11e8-9889-...
4 hours ago - North Korea on Wednesday threatened to scrap a historic summit next month between its leader, Kim Jong Un, and U.S. President Donald ...

North Korea threatens to cancel Donald Trump-Kim Jong Un meeting

USA TODAY
18 hours ago - North Korea is threatening to cancel President Donald Trump's summit with Kim Jong Un because of planned U.S. military drills with South ...

Kim Jong-un Shows True Colors by Threatening to Cancel Trump ...
Does anyone know when these joint military exercises began? My understanding was that they started shortly after the Olympics. Has that been mentioned anywhere?
Does it matter?

Planning for this exercise began last year, or maybe longer.
Are we supposed to hold our breath and stop everything just cuz little kimmy started acting rational????

No, obviously you miss the point.
Actually I do get the point.
Just because that pudgy little shit makes a few good gestures doesn't mean he can get away with pushing us around.

Yep, you missed the point.

Kim Jung Un is not honorable or open as Trump has described him. We all know he's a piece of shit.

The discussion here is about declaring victory in a very complex international crisis when you are playing with someone so unpredictable. It's about Republicans nominating Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize, it's about Trump dissing past presidencies even though he hasn't accomplished anything himself other than get a few hostages released. News flash, the last three presidents have had hostages released.

It's also about Trump's relationship with China, North Korea's largest trading partner and one of only a very few allies. Why is Trump giving in on sanctiions against ZTE? A company that illegally traded with NK and Iran, a company whose phones are not allowed to be used in any security sensitive area within our own government? What's the deal with that? Why did Trump send that tweet about ZTE around the same time this China backed Trump project in Indonesia popped up?

If this were Obama you'd be declaring treason at this point.
No, I got the point.
You just refuse to admit it.

The left is looking for bitching opportunities.
This is simply the latest example.

If Trump cured Cancer you'd site all of the advantages of Cancer and why Trump is a racist for curing it.
If Trump walked on water you say it's only because he can't swim and because he's a racist.

Last edited:
From some federal judge discussion with a Mueller prosecutor regarding Manafort, to a barrage of "praises" for Trump forcing NK to capitulate and give up all of that country's nukes,....Trump's acolytes may have been jumping the gun just a tiny bit........

North Korea has said it may pull out of a summit with US President Donald Trump if the US insists it gives up its nuclear weapons. The highly anticipated meeting ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../north-korea-threatens-trump-summit_us_5afbac0b..
8 hours ago - Pyongyang condemned recent joint military exercises conducted by the United States andSouth Korea, calling the drills an "intentional provocation." ... Deviating from a monthslong trend of warming ties, North Korea abruptly announced Tuesday that it was calling off high-level talks ...

13 hours ago - North Korea is threatening to cancel its upcoming summit between leader Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump over South ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../north-korea-threatens.../6a7183ac-58a2-11e8-9889-...
4 hours ago - North Korea on Wednesday threatened to scrap a historic summit next month between its leader, Kim Jong Un, and U.S. President Donald ...

USA TODAY
18 hours ago - North Korea is threatening to cancel President Donald Trump's summit with Kim Jong Un because of planned U.S. military drills with South ...

Pre-mature? Your post is pre-mature. lol

He can say what he wants. Lets wait and see what he actually does

-Geaux

You mean like the nitwit army chanting "Nobel, Nobel" or prominent Republicans who nominated Trump for the peace prize? You think there was a prudent amount of waiting time?

He has already done more to justify the award than Obama ever did.

-Geaux
By tearing up a nuclear proliferation agreement?

Yes

-Geaux

The hope for a Nobel for Trump may have been a bit "premature"?
Premature?

Obama was nominated for the Nobel after only two weeks in office and having accomplished nothing.

So there's your benchmark.

I agree that Obama did NOT deserve a Nobel for just winning the WH.....

However, this thread is NOT about Obama.
Being the first black president in a renowned racist America was historic

Indeed historic, because he is the last black president out of the Democratic Party for the long-foreseeable future.

Corey Booker has the same chance to become president as you do.

From some federal judge discussion with a Mueller prosecutor regarding Manafort, to a barrage of "praises" for Trump forcing NK to capitulate and give up all of that country's nukes,....Trump's acolytes may have been jumping the gun just a tiny bit........

USA TODAY

-Geaux

You mean like the nitwit army chanting "Nobel, Nobel" or prominent Republicans who nominated Trump for the peace prize? You think there was a prudent amount of waiting time?

-Geaux

Yep, G5000, this is the face of Republican conservatism.

I'm no Republican

-Geaux

So might Kamala Harris ...

Imagine if a half black, half Indian WOMAN replaced Trump in 2020.

The meltdown would be TERRIFIC! :)
in california she was a half-assed attorney general...so-so....

Here are 5 things she's done as CA AG

5 things Sen. Kamala Harris has done besides be interrupted
i lived there during her time,you dont have to show me anything,i know....and my opinion was she was so-so....

Maybe you do and maybe you don't but not many follow the careers of Attourneys General. I doubt you even knew any of the items brought up on the list. My guess is you probably just are naturally not going to be a fan of a politician if they are considered too liberal.

Don't mean anything personal by it, just a hunch.

Does anyone know when these joint military exercises began? My understanding was that they started shortly after the Olympics. Has that been mentioned anywhere?
Does it matter?

Planning for this exercise began last year, or maybe longer.
Are we supposed to hold our breath and stop everything just cuz little kimmy started acting rational????

No, obviously you miss the point.
Actually I do get the point.
Just because that pudgy little shit makes a few good gestures doesn't mean he can get away with pushing us around.

Yep, you missed the point.

Kim Jung Un is not honorable or open as Trump has described him. We all know he's a piece of shit.

The discussion here is about declaring victory in a very complex international crisis when you are playing with someone so unpredictable. It's about Republicans nominating Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize, it's about Trump dissing past presidencies even though he hasn't accomplished anything himself other than get a few hostages released. News flash, the last three presidents have had hostages released.

It's also about Trump's relationship with China, North Korea's largest trading partner and one of only a very few allies. Why is Trump giving in on sanctiions against ZTE? A company that illegally traded with NK and Iran, a company whose phones are not allowed to be used in any security sensitive area within our own government? What's the deal with that? Why did Trump send that tweet about ZTE around the same time this China backed Trump project in Indonesia popped up?

If this were Obama you'd be declaring treason at this point.
No, I got the point.
You just refuse to admit it.

Admit what? That Kim Jung Un is a piece of shit? I'm not the one who has complimented him, that would be Trump. Just the same, you came in late and didn't understand the point of the conversation, that is obvious.

Kamala Harris is an Obama puppet. Just a terrible product of a California liberal agenda. Meaning... bad for America

-Geaux

USA TODAY

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm no Republican

-Geaux

No, you just stand in line to suck off the leader of the GOP. This is the MO of the modern day Republican.

From some federal judge discussion with a Mueller prosecutor regarding Manafort, to a barrage of "praises"for Trump forcing NK to capitulate and give up all of that country's nukes,....Trump's acolytes may have been jumping the gun just a tiny bit........

USA TODAY

Jimmy Carter was nominated for one.
How's that Middle - East peace accord doing?

The one with Egypt?

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm no Republican

-Geaux

No, you just stand in line to suck off the leader of the GOP. This is the MO of the modern day Republican.

No, I support the terrific job President Trump is doing for you, and all of us in America. It is so refreshing after 8 years of darkness and despair under Obama

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm no Republican

-Geaux

No, I support the terrific job President Trump is doing for you, and all of us in America. Its is so refreshing after 8 years of darkness and despair under Obama

-Geaux

I's odd that you didn't mention the shitty job Bush did.

Just the same, you're a dutiful Republican and today's dutiful Republican serves at the pleasure of Trump.

Forum List

Back