Northam Isn't Learning

If you are one of those who opposes the rule of law, remember that the laws that you have imposed or want to impose in every state become worthless as a result. It's anarchy time. We will all do as we wish.

The Second Amendment is the law. As part of the Constitution, it is the highest law in this nation, taking precedence over any and all lesser laws.

Anyone who defends violating the Constitution is in no position to speak of the rule if law.

Not every restriction on weaponry is unconstitutional. The Second Amendment was passed at a time when people had muskets that fired only one shot before having to be reloaded. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State." Written with the knowledge that the British might be back, and they were in 1812.

We now have this "well regulated Militia" to defend "the security of a free State." The people who want to be allowed to possess modern, rapid-fire weapons of war, unknown to the writers of the Second Amendment at the time, want to use them to attack the security of the United States and to attack its people from within.

In all of your posts on various threads, you seem to want to live in the worlds of of centuries ago, and even in the worlds of ancient tribal times of 2,000-3,000 thousands years ago.

We live in the present day.
:auiqs.jpg:

If you are one of those who opposes the rule of law, remember that the laws that you have imposed or want to impose in every state become worthless as a result. It's anarchy time. We will all do as we wish.

The Second Amendment is the law. As part of the Constitution, it is the highest law in this nation, taking precedence over any and all lesser laws.

Anyone who defends violating the Constitution is in no position to speak of the rule if law.

Not every restriction on weaponry is unconstitutional. The Second Amendment was passed at a time when people had muskets that fired only one shot before having to be reloaded. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State." Written with the knowledge that the British might be back, and they were in 1812.

We now have this "well regulated Militia" to defend "the security of a free State." The people who want to be allowed to possess modern, rapid-fire weapons of war, unknown to the writers of the Second Amendment at the time, want to use them to attack the security of the United States and to attack its people from within.

In all of your posts on various threads, you seem to want to live in the worlds of of centuries ago, and even in the worlds of ancient tribal times of 2,000-3,000 thousands years ago.

Typical lib, not understanding the Constitution.

You got your understanding of the Constitution in the back of Johnny's Garage somewhere. Me, I studied it for two semesters. You also have no understanding of history, and no regard for the safety of your fellow Americans. You just want to destroy this nation and our freedom.

You got your understanding of the Constitution in the back of Johnny's Garage somewhere. Me, I studied it for two semesters. You also have no understanding of history, and no regard for the safety of your fellow Americans. You just want to destroy this nation and our freedom.

Your ignorance is an astounding thing to behold. Apparently your two semesters of study, laughable in itself in claiming any degree of authority of knowledge, resulted in only increasing your confusion.

Indoctrinated in a university right? Sorry, you are still wrong. The second amendment says I can legally own my AR15, period. Just because idiot libs want to rewrite it means shit.

Johnny's garage is better than some universities.

Thank God Virginia has a strong governor. Assault weapons have no legitimate place in civilian U.S. society. The people who have to "learn" something are the vermin who think that they ought to have them in order to intimidate, and too often kill their fellow human beings. We have an ongoing public-health crisis because of the proliferation of this type of weaponry.

The narrative that "progressives, "liberals," "commies," and the rest of these "terrible" "unpatriotic" "sheep" people somehow do not think for themselves and are being taught to obey some outside force and oppose these weapons is absurd Goebbels-style propaganda. The filth that spreads this nonsense is the same filth that promotes all sorts of discrimination against many/most demographic groups and hatred in our society and wants to impose a caste system on American society according to their liking, and destroy the basic governmental structures that protect our basic freedoms, all the while claiming to be uber-patriots. What they are is a cancer in U.S. society.

And you will probably be the first to suck up to whatever powerful person takes charge in than anarchy, you sniveling little quisling.

The ignorance on this thread is astounding, as is the lack of any concern for safety in the U.S. None of you can show what is to stop any one of you from aiming weapons of war at private citizens, or at police officers, at government officials, or on-duty members of the Virginia Guard. Many of you have made statements that show intent to overthrow the government, which is traitor talk.

I don't "suck up" to anybody, and this is why many of you folks have called me vile names quite often on USMB.

BTW: a "quisling" is defined as "a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country." I am not a traitor to the United States and I do not collaborate with any enemy force. I am perfectly within my rights in supporting my state's governor and legislature. This does not involve any nation other than the U.S. We apparently face domestic enemies rather than foreign ones.

The ignorance on this thread is astounding, as is the lack of any concern for safety in the U.S. None of you can show what is to stop any one of you from aiming weapons of war at private citizens, or at police officers, at government officials, or on-duty members of the Virginia Guard. Many of you have made statements that show intent to overthrow the government, which is traitor talk.

I don't "suck up" to anybody, and this is why many of you folks have called me vile names quite often on USMB.

BTW: a "quisling" is defined as "a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country." I am not a traitor to the United States and I do not collaborate with any enemy force. I am perfectly within my rights in supporting my state's governor and legislature. This does not involve any nation other than the U.S. We apparently face domestic enemies rather than foreign ones.
Are you supporting the person above that constitution who you like over the nation's survival? For what that governor has done if a Republican would be on perma destroy by the media/entertainment industries. But in a Prog popularity contest, he is okay.

Your ignorance is an astounding thing to behold. Apparently your two semesters of study, laughable in itself in claiming any degree of authority of knowledge, resulted in only increasing your confusion.
Thing is this ignorant twit wants to pass it on and some other ignorant twits are willingly eating the chit up.

If you were not a "vile" person you probably would not be called "vile names".

Are you supporting the person above that constitution who you like over the nation's survival? For what that governor has done if a Republican would be on perma destroy by the media/entertainment industries. But in a Prog popularity contest, he is okay.

I firmly support the U.S. Constitution, but it does not provide a blank check for anybody. Freedom of speech, for instance, does not include the right to yell "fire!" in a crowded theater. Having these crazy weapons of war in the hands of unknown and perhaps insane or traitorous people does not implicate "the nation's survival" in any way.
BTW: there is absolutely nothing wrong with being for progress and against retrogression. We are supposed to go forward, not backward.

BTW: a "quisling" is defined as "a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country." I am not a traitor to the United States and I do not collaborate with any enemy force. I am perfectly within my rights in supporting my state's governor and legislature.

Indeed, but you are not within your rights when you attempt to deny mine.

Que lastima

I firmly support the U.S. Constitution, but it does not provide a blank check for anybody. Freedom of speech, for instance, does not include the right to yell "fire!" in a crowded theater.

Actually, it does. You would, however, be held responsible for any ensuing consequences.

Having these crazy weapons of war in the hands of unknown and perhaps insane or traitorous people does not implicate "the nation's survival" in any way.
BTW: there is absolutely nothing wrong with being for progress and against retrogression. We are supposed to go forward, not backward.

Your definition of "forward" differs greatly from my own.

BTW: a "quisling" is defined as "a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country." I am not a traitor to the United States and I do not collaborate with any enemy force. I am perfectly within my rights in supporting my state's governor and legislature.

Yet they think that theirs over ride your rights and mine. Many corporate bullies have used that same attitude to force people to buy and use products and our legislators have been willingly allowing this destruction of personal choices and rights.

I firmly support the U.S. Constitution, but it does not provide a blank check for anybody. Freedom of speech, for instance, does not include the right to yell "fire!" in a crowded theater. Having these crazy weapons of war in the hands of unknown and perhaps insane or traitorous people does not implicate "the nation's survival" in any way.
Progressive is a key word to accept communism. Sorry, you're fake patriotism sucks. I think I will buy another AR because the Constitution says I can.

And you are not within your rights when you attempt to deny mine, either. I am supposed to be able to vote, chose my religion, make decisions about my own body, as I please. Yet, the right-wing morons insist on denying me my rights.

I agree with moving forward. Trump is who he is. He was in TV. He was the same as he was before TV. Prog politicians seem to be actors. They emote. From Juillard. They are method actors with drama. For every thing. Only its dangerous. The never ending expansions of agendas won with more and more programs that never seem to be enough. And the destruction of hetero marriages and families is going to be a reason for our downfall. Actually demeaning women that get married with some staying home is vile. The taxes must keep rising and will until people spout Kaput. And refuse to do a damn thing.

And you are not within your rights when you attempt to deny mine, either. I am supposed to be able to vote

There is no constitutional right to vote.

make decisions about my own body

Indeed, but not someone else's.

Progressive is a key word to accept communism. Sorry, you're fake patriotism sucks. I think I will buy another AR because the Constitution says I can.

This has nothing to do with communism. Where do you get this crap from? Communism is an economic system, bimbo. You apparently are not "patriotic" about anything. What do you want? Where do you want to steer the nation? I aim to keep it free and going forward for ALL people.

Forum List

Back