Northam Isn't Learning

Having these crazy weapons of war

Stop lying these are not weapons of war God some of you people are retarded. These ARE the very same weapons law enforcement uses to defend themselves against they very same criminals we are defending ourselves from. Suck it!

Yeah. Like you are defending yourselves from "criminals." Stop joking. Stop being such a fearful little toy-boy and grow up. Are you somewhere where you are besieged by criminals? Where is this? Are you in some foreign, unstable nation?

You don't have to be overridden with crime to have a firearm. Look at the latest Texas church story. Who would assume that some nut would go in there and try to kill God knows how many? Good thing there were people there with guns.

Stop lying these are not weapons of war God some of you people are retarded. These ARE the very same weapons law enforcement uses to defend themselves against they very same criminals we are defending ourselves from. Suck it!

Yeah. Like you are defending yourselves from "criminals." Stop joking. Stop being such a fearful little toy-boy and grow up. Are you somewhere where you are besieged by criminals? Where is this? Are you in some foreign, unstable nation?

You're just mad that I smacked you around with facts.

Progressive is a key word to accept communism. Sorry, you're fake patriotism sucks. I think I will buy another AR because the Constitution says I can.

This has nothing to do with communism. Where do you get this crap from? Communism is an economic system, bimbo. You apparently are not "patriotic" about anything. What do you want? Where do you want to steer the nation? I aim to keep it free and going forward for ALL people.
Then you are not a Dem? You care less about freedom if you are anti constitutional, bimbo.

I support the Democratic Party because it is the sole viable opposition to the primitive scum the republican party has turned into, who oppose the very concept of freedom and want to turn our nation into a cheap-assed authoritarian theocracy. I have never been "anti constitutional."
Even though the Democratic party is actually the party that does what you say. You are nothing but a commie liar.

You don't have the faintest idea what a "commie" is. Limbaugh must have taught you to say this.
I don't listen to Limbaugh. And you are an idiot.

Criminals are stupid libtards. Libtard.

Now, Northam is asking for a $4.8 million, 18-officer team to enforce his proposed plan to confiscate commonly owned firearms categorized by lawmakers as "assault weapons,"

What will they do? Travel throughout the state breaking into houses?

I would think the participant list - names, addresses and other pertinent information - would be leaked in say ... a week?

Virginia governor requests 18-officer team to enforce gun ban - WND
The People of Virginia need to remove this black face bastard from office.

Being a prog means you don't have to learn anything....Everyone is to comply, whether right or wrong, or else.

I'm just wondering where he'll find 18 idiots willing to become targets.
Why worry about Virginia? The aggrieved gun owners have a gop Supreme Court if they really have any grievance. VA voters voted on this issue and gun control won.

I firmly support the U.S. Constitution, but it does not provide a blank check for anybody. Freedom of speech, for instance, does not include the right to yell "fire!" in a crowded theater.
Why are libel, slander and falsely yelling "fire!" ina theater not protected by the 1st Amendment?
What is the 2nd Amendment equivalent to this?
Having these crazy weapons of war...
AR15s are in common use for traditionally lawful purposes, and thus. qualify as "bearable arms".
The 2nd protects the right to own and use all bearable arms.

Being a prog means you don't have to learn anything....Everyone is to comply, whether right or wrong, or else.
Why worry about Virginia? The aggrieved gun owners have a gop Supreme Court if they really have any grievance. VA voters voted on this issue and gun control won.
Apparently, it pissed off enough people to create a reasonably large protest.

You cannot vote down a Constitutional right short of an amendment.

Exactly. So you really think the 5 Republican pro-gun Justices will approve gun confiscation in rural counties? Not gonna happen. Even the Wash Post thinks it'd be overreaching. For pro-gun people, they'd be better off getting a decision before the Supreme Court membership could possibly change.

Exactly. So you really think the 5 Republican pro-gun Justices will approve gun confiscation in rural counties? Not gonna happen. Even the Wash Post thinks it'd be overreaching. For pro-gun people, they'd be better off getting a decision before the Supreme Court membership could possibly change.

All true, but the Democrats are also screwing around with election procedures, length of governor's term of office, and creating zoning authority over the counties.

There is a lot they are already hated for.

That's only if they agree to hear the case. If they refuse, then the last court decision stands, and it they might rule in favor of the gun ban. So nothing is a slam dunk.

Forum List

Back