Northern nations warming faster than global average

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dude, you could just show the observed empirical evidence that proves your magic photons. why won't you?

th

No magic needed.
again, so you know what the science doesn't know. got your nobel prize there bubba?

Science doesn't know that the Sun's surface radiates through the hotter corona?

You're lying.
Prove they do

The picture I posted shows photons from the Sun's surface radiated through the corona.

Post your proof they don't.
You have no idea if that’s spontaneous or not! As I continue to factually state over and over! So, until you get that Nobel prize on the sun corona post it up

well dude, you could just show the observed empirical evidence that proves your magic photons. why won't you?

th

No magic needed.
again, so you know what the science doesn't know. got your nobel prize there bubba?

You're lying.
Prove they do

The picture I posted shows photons from the Sun's surface radiated through the corona.

Scientists don’t have a clue , why would I know? Let’s see that Nobel prize bubba

th

No magic needed.

You're lying.
Prove they do

You have no idea if that’s spontaneous or not! As I continue to factually state over and over! So, until you get that Nobel prize on the sun corona post it up

You have no idea if that’s spontaneous or not!

Don't you?

You're lying.
Prove they do

Don't you?
Why would I when scientists don’t know. Just you and Ian bubba

th

No magic needed.

You're lying.
Prove they do

Scientists don’t have a clue , why would I know? Let’s see that Nobel prize bubba

Scientists don’t have a clue , why would I know?

Scientists don't have a clue that photons move from the surface, through the hotter corona to the Earth?

You started drinking early today, didn't you?

You're lying.
Prove they do

Don't you?

SSDD doesn't know?

You're lying.
Prove they do

Scientists don't have a clue that photons move from the surface, through the hotter corona to the Earth?

Spontaneously? Nope again it must be you with the cocktail

Prove they do

Don't you?

SSDD doesn't know?
Not my job

You're lying.
Prove they do

Spontaneously?

Non-Spontaneously? Ok.

Can you give an example of what you think is a spontaneous process

Heat moving to cold

I agree, but the question was for SSDD who does not agree with you or me. His reason is that prior work went into causing the object to be hot. That prior work means that it is not spontaneous. Don't talk to him about it because he said many times that the discussion is tedious.

Prove they do

Spontaneously?

Non-Spontaneously? Ok.
Spontaneously?

Can you give an example of what you think is a spontaneous process

Heat moving to cold

I agree, but the question was for SSDD who does not agree with you or me. His reason is that prior work went into causing the object to be hot. That prior work means that it is not spontaneous. Don't talk to him about it because he said many times that the discussion is tedious.

Naw, isn’t what he said

Spontaneously?

Non-Spontaneously? Ok.
Spontaneously?

You said it wasn't. Changed your mind?

Spontaneously?

Non-Spontaneously? Ok.
Spontaneously?

Spontaneously?

Spontaneously?

Non-Spontaneously? Ok.
Spontaneously?

Spontaneously?

SSDD says it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back