Not a single Hillary sign

I'm in the belly of the beast, Trotsky Central just south of Burlington, VT and there's not one single Hillary sign anywhere.

Where's Jake?

The people here were stoked for Sanders, even some sailboats still have Bern campaign flags. But Hillary is nowhere in sight.

I'm not saying Trump takes VT, but the support for hill is nonexistent

I'll bet you're not seeing any Trump signs either--LOL In Colorado we're not seeing any signs for Trump or Hillary but that doesn't mean people aren't voting. In fact, Hillary has already pulled out of Colorado (a battleground) state hs she has done in others because their internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads. So that money and those adds are now moving into RED states that are in play. In fact Trump is LOSING 10 states that Romney won.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

Whatever, bucs. I avoid sock accounts

There were Obama signs in 08 and 12.

The point is that Hillary isn't energizing the base like Barry did, hence the lack of Hillary signs.

It's doesn't matter if there are signs or not--Hillary Clinton will most certainly win Vermont. The lack of signs in all areas are saying that this race is already over--there is no competition--so people do not feel they have to promote Hillary Clinton by putting on car bumper stickers or putting up yard signs.

If they believed this race was close they would be putting up yard signs and putting on bumper stickers.

There have been no Obama signs or stickers in Vermont for the past 8 years?

The point is that Hillary isn't energizing the base like Barry did, hence the lack of Hillary signs.

It's doesn't matter if there are signs or not--Hillary Clinton will most certainly win Vermont. The lack of signs in all areas are saying that this race is already over--there is no competition--so people do not feel they have to promote Hillary Clinton by putting on car bumper stickers or putting up yard signs.

If they believed this race was close they would be putting up yard signs and putting on bumper stickers.
And luckily for Hillary, Sanders is being true to his words when the race started that he would endorse the Democratic nominee, and is campaigning trying to get some enthusiasm into her stale campaign. But yeah Sanders is a commie and you don't need his idiot voters right? You know, the voters you have spent the whole nomination demeaning and still chastise as dumb or selfish if they don't automatically vote for the Dem. That was a great strategy there really paying off.:lol: The DNC is running the worst campaign ever.

This should become an official stat. The OP's perception of how many signs are up for each candidate. Seems accurate.

I'm in the belly of the beast, Trotsky Central just south of Burlington, VT and there's not one single Hillary sign anywhere.
Not even one of these?

Saw first Hillary sign here like 3 days ago. Trump/Pence signs were going up and some clown put a Clinton/Kaine sign up beside it. Yuppie white kids that attend college in a lily white town....morons don't even understand and I would slap them if I tried explaining.

I live in Nevada where Dingy Harry has dominated politics for decades - until we elected a GOP Senator and 3 of 5 GOP representatives plus a GOP governor.

He has clearly backed Shrillary and his minions have poured millions into a campaign for a Democrat to replace him in the Senate.

I've not seen a single yard sign or bumper sticker for EITHER CANDIDATE. Nowhere.

So, what's going on here? Where are the enthusiastic voters for Dingy Harry's favorites? Or for the GOP contenders.

Sure wasn't that way in 2012.

The OP has a point, in liberal Portland, OR its nothing but Bernie signs and stickers maybe that's why Hillary is running ads here.

I live in Nevada where Dingy Harry has dominated politics for decades - until we elected a GOP Senator and 3 of 5 GOP representatives plus a GOP governor.

He has clearly backed Shrillary and his minions have poured millions into a campaign for a Democrat to replace him in the Senate.

I've not seen a single yard sign or bumper sticker for EITHER CANDIDATE. Nowhere.

So, what's going on here? Where are the enthusiastic voters for Dingy Harry's favorites? Or for the GOP contenders.

Sure wasn't that way in 2012.

Hey, how much are you paying Reid damn the guy has become rich on a civil servant salary, something fishy about that don't you think.

I see plenty of Trump signs and bumper stickers.

Forum List

Back