Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

It was designed or created to show thay trueChristians love others....true being the key word
love means to wish the best. If perverts go to hell, christians should wish them to drop their deeds out and to be the normal before they go to hell. That is the true love.
And when "christians" are pro gays, they make them to find themselves in the hell after the death. So, will gays be thankful to such christians suffering in eternity?

Of course not [shudder], they'll be hudled up with you because only you really know God, no one else, even those "other" christians.
what are you bubbling about?..

It was designed or created to show thay trueChristians love others....true being the key word
love means to wish the best. If perverts go to hell, christians should wish them to drop their deeds out and to be the normal before they go to hell. That is the true love.
And when "christians" are pro gays, they make them to find themselves in the hell after the death. So, will gays be thankful to such christians suffering in eternity?

Of course not [shudder], they'll be hudled up with you because only you really know God, no one else, even those "other" christians.
The bible makes it easy to see who is and who is not a true christian.

Nah, but your illustration shows us what not to become.
You hate me, you are of the world. I stick to the word...I am what a christian should be, even with all my faults. I won't claim to be a perfect Christian, I am still human and born with a sin nature. Humble before God, you....you are a reprobate atheist. Your opinions aren't worth a Venezuelan food stamp.

Only radical extremist Christians hate homosexuals. I am a lifelong white, heterosexual married for 47 years christian who has zero problem with it. Its NOT my business. Only hypocriticall people who proclaim less govt intervention but stick their nose in the bedroom are problematic.
You're not a christian then.

Not your call padnah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta your self righteous jurisdiction.
I didn't make the call, God did. I just relayed the message.

Have a good one.

Sure, we gotcha, fanatic.
Burn in hell, reprobate.

People who self righteously attempt to sodomize others with their holy book always sound the same. Empty and missing any sense of contentment, peace, and harmony.

You hate me, you are of the world. I stick to the word...I am what a christian should be, even with all my faults. I won't claim to be a perfect Christian, I am still human and born with a sin nature. Humble before God, you....you are a reprobate atheist. Your opinions aren't worth a Venezuelan food stamp.

You're not important enough to me for hate, you're irrelevant, kinda like a gnat. I'm so happy and content to be nothing like you All you do is spew human hate outward. Venezuelans? Sheesh, who's next on your disdain list.

You're not important enough to me for hate, you're irrelevant, kinda like a gnat. I'm so happy and content to be nothing like you All you do is spew human hate outward. Venezuelans? Sheesh, who's next on your disdain list.
Oh you hate me and everyone like me. Don't lie. I can smell your hatred way over here.

Only radical extremist Christians hate homosexuals. I am a lifelong white, heterosexual married for 47 years christian who has zero problem with it. Its NOT my business. Only hypocriticall people who proclaim less govt intervention but stick their nose in the bedroom are problematic.

Not your call padnah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta your self righteous jurisdiction.

Have a good one.

Burn in hell, reprobate.

Again my frothy mouthed fundamentalist radical friend, out of your jurisdiction, you are unworthy to judge any hominid. Your good book says so, read it. If you really believed in God you would have faith in his handling of all, without your shrill feckless hateful derisive lynchmobish assistance.
You are powerless as to where anyone goes.

Oh you hate me and everyone like me. Don't lie. I can smell your hatred way over here.

That's your drawers.

Have a good one.

Burn in hell, reprobate.

Again my frothy mouthed fundamentalist radical friend, out of your jurisdiction, you are unworthy to judge any hominid. Your good book says so, read it. If you really believed in God you would have faith in his handling of all, without your shrill feckless hateful derisive lynchmobish assistance.
You are powerless as to where anyone goes.
You are trash, little man.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png
I'm a Christian and I don't hate Gays. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I should hate someone. I disagree with Muslims,Swingers,and strippers etc. I simply don't practice that lifestyle. As long as you don't bother me I don't bother you. :dunno:
You should hate the enemies of God.
Who is the enemy of God?

That's your drawers.
Nope...that's your hate.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

I'm a Christian and I don't hate Gays. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I should hate someone. I disagree with Muslims,Swingers,and strippers etc. I simply don't practice that lifestyle. As long as you don't bother me I don't bother you. :dunno:
Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

That's your drawers.
Nope...that's your hate.

Whatever mang. Too bad for you, you really don't like much of God's creation do ya.

Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

So you're an enemy of the world, well that explains a bit.

Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.
So why is it wrong for me to not hate gays?

lots of people know God but more are misled or misguided. i dont know all but that is basic

No genuine Christian could hate any group, and probably not even individuals.
Lots of people call themselves by the name of a religion without exemplifying any particular understanding.

lots of people know God but more are misled or misguided. i dont know all but that is basic

Anytime someone, anyone, attempts to tell you they know God better than you do and that they are his messenger and you're fucking up headed for hell? Move away and keep on moving. Whatever it is that inspires them, they mean you no good.

Anyone who believes and accepts Christ as his savior is a christian. That's what the bible preaches.

Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

So you're an enemy of the world, well that explains a bit.
A light to the world when I am talking biblical truth, an enemy to those who are of the world.

Forum List

Back