Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

Only radical extremist Christians hate homosexuals. I am a lifelong white, heterosexual married for 47 years christian who has zero problem with it. Its NOT my business. Only hypocriticall people who proclaim less govt intervention but stick their nose in the bedroom are problematic.
You're not a christian then.

Yeah- millions of Christians have been murdered by people claiming like you that 'You're not a Christian'.
Yeah? When was this?

You probably missed out the part of the Reformation and the Thirty Years War in your haste to condemn homosexuals.

Protestants killed peasants because their rulers made the peasants Catholics.
Catholics killed peasants because their rulers made the peasants Protestants.

Everyone claimed to be doing it for God.

Everyone claimed to be doing it because the victim was not a Christian at all but an Apostate.
Oh I see....you have to bring some ancient history up because you're full of crap. Lol

Of course not [shudder], they'll be hudled up with you because only you really know God, no one else, even those "other" christians.
The bible makes it easy to see who is and who is not a true christian.

Nah, but your illustration shows us what not to become.
You hate me, you are of the world. I stick to the word...I am what a christian should be, even with all my faults. I won't claim to be a perfect Christian, I am still human and born with a sin nature. Humble before God, you....you are a reprobate atheist. Your opinions aren't worth a Venezuelan food stamp.

You're not important enough to me for hate, you're irrelevant, kinda like a gnat. I'm so happy and content to be nothing like you All you do is spew human hate outward. Venezuelans? Sheesh, who's next on your disdain list.
Oh you hate me and everyone like me. Don't lie. I can smell your hatred way over here.

That is how we can tell you spend your lies spewing hatred.

You piss on Jesus's words with every post you make.

Only radical extremist Christians hate homosexuals. I am a lifelong white, heterosexual married for 47 years christian who has zero problem with it. Its NOT my business. Only hypocriticall people who proclaim less govt intervention but stick their nose in the bedroom are problematic.

Yeah- millions of Christians have been murdered by people claiming like you that 'You're not a Christian'.
Yeah? When was this?

You probably missed out the part of the Reformation and the Thirty Years War in your haste to condemn homosexuals.

Everyone claimed to be doing it because the victim was not a Christian at all but an Apostate.
Oh I see....you have to bring some ancient history up because you're full of crap. Lol

LOL
a) I point out a fact
b) you challenge the fact
c) I prove my fact
d) you call me full of crap.

Your ignorance of history and Christianity is deep indeed.

You ate not saved either.
Yes I am.

I think you are clearly not(even if I believe any of that)

Since you are the one walking past your gay neighbors in contempt, rather than treating them as Jesus commanded.

LOL- yeah.

Because Jesus only cared about his 'jewish neighbors' and his followers....

Bible Gateway passage: Luke 10:25-37 - New International Version

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’a]">[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’b]">[b]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denariic]">[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

It is almost like you absolutely refuse to accept the actual words of Jesus in your desire to hate homosexuals.
The priest and the Levite- both Jews- refused to show mercy to the robbery victim- but Samaritans were not accepted as Jews by Jews of the time- yet as Jesus showed- the Samaritan was the neighbor.

So why do you reject homosexuals as your neighbors?

Yeah? When was this?

LOL
a) I point out a fact
c) I prove my fact

Where in the bible does it say to kill apostate Christians to justify any historical "christian" atrocities?

Yes, it means a lot. I serve for Christ. You?
I don't just serve in a council, I go out soul winning. I have been attacked, had things thrown at me...all for sharing the gospel. How about you?

Yeah I can see how effective that 'soul winning' is.

Does most of your 'soul winning' consist of standing in front of places telling people that gays are going to hell?
upload_2016-6-23_14-33-46.jpeg

Yeah? When was this?

LOL
a) I point out a fact
c) I prove my fact

Where in the bible does it say to kill apostate Christians to justify any historical "christian" atrocities?

Beats the hell out of me- didn't stop Christians from killing other Christians by claiming that they weren't Christians.

I guess like you- they figured that those Christians weren't their neighbors.

You ate not saved either.
Yes I am.

I think you are clearly not(even if I believe any of that)

Since you are the one walking past your gay neighbors in contempt, rather than treating them as Jesus commanded.

LOL- yeah.

Because Jesus only cared about his 'jewish neighbors' and his followers....

Bible Gateway passage: Luke 10:25-37 - New International Version

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’a]">[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’b]">[b]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denariic]">[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

It is almost like you absolutely refuse to accept the actual words of Jesus in your desire to hate homosexuals.
The priest and the Levite- both Jews- refused to show mercy to the robbery victim- but Samaritans were not accepted as Jews by Jews of the time- yet as Jesus showed- the Samaritan was the neighbor.

So why do you reject homosexuals as your neighbors?
No you biblical illiterate, I reject your out of context assertions. I do not reject a single one of Jesus's teaching.

Now bug off, you're boring and not worth my time.

Lets go to the ultimate source for a Christian, the actions of God's only son to whom we look for an example; Jesus. Here he is with a woman caught in the sin of adultery. Lets look beyond the fact that no man was brought with her and examine his response. Does he hate her? Nope. Actually he saves her life by showing compassion. He says "Woman, where are those thine accusers?
hath no man condemned thee?11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Clearly he calls her on her sin yes, but clearly doesn't hate her. Here he sets a precedence for not just how to handle adulterers but all sinners. Why? We find the answer in James 2:10 " For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." Now if all have sinned, they have broken the law. This means you, which means you are no better than a homosexual hence you should take the beam out of your own eye before you take the mote out of your brothers eye. You should not condone the sin but still love the sinner. The enemy of God is Satan and even he knows the scriptures. The example of our lives is Jesus,it's him I concentrate on.

Matthew 4:6King James Version (KJV)
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Matthew 7:3-5King James Version (KJV)
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Romans 3:23New International Version (NIV)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

John 8:1-11King James Version (KJV)
8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
I'm a Christian and I don't hate Gays. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I should hate someone. I disagree with Muslims,Swingers,and strippers etc. I simply don't practice that lifestyle. As long as you don't bother me I don't bother you. :dunno:
You should hate the enemies of God.
Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

So you're an enemy of the world, well that explains a bit.
A light to the world when I am talking biblical truth, an enemy to those who are of the world.

Forum List

Back