Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

Yes I laugh at those quick to judge anyone else. They ate free from sin as they tell us repeatedly.

Then we should not celebrate the lives of the wealthy either using your interpretation. Greed is a sin.

I always love when biblical illiterates try try to use this verse to make a point for accepting sodomites. Lol

Matthew 7:3-5King James Version (KJV)
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I am not a sodomite or sexual pervert. So I don't have a huge beam in my eye when it comes to that issue. I can righteously judge them according to God's word. Which I do.

Yes, it means a lot. I serve for Christ. You?
I don't just serve in a council, I go out soul winning. I have been attacked, had things thrown at me...all for sharing the gospel. How about you?

Yeah I can see how effective that 'soul winning' is.

Does most of your 'soul winning' consist of standing in front of places telling people that gays are going to hell?
View attachment 79200
I helped bring 7 people to Christ this past Sunday afternoon. How many did you win over to Christ, apostate?

I don't just serve in a council, I go out soul winning. I have been attacked, had things thrown at me...all for sharing the gospel. How about you?

Does most of your 'soul winning' consist of standing in front of places telling people that gays are going to hell?
View attachment 79200
I helped bring 7 people to Christ this past Sunday afternoon. How many did you win over to Christ, apostate?

LOL- I am sure you did- did you do it by telling them that "F*ggots are all going to hell"- or perhaps by telling the parents of the murdered gays that they shouldn't mourn their sons because they are only queers going to hell?

I'm a Christian and I don't hate Gays. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I should hate someone. I disagree with Muslims,Swingers,and strippers etc. I simply don't practice that lifestyle. As long as you don't bother me I don't bother you. :dunno:
You should hate the enemies of God.
Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

So you're an enemy of the world, well that explains a bit.
A light to the world when I am talking biblical truth, an enemy to those who are of the world.

You sir are no light to anyone, you're a self righteous bigoted racist asshole, the bigoted racist bit exhibited on another thread.

View attachment 79200

LOL- I am sure you did- did you do it by telling them that "F*ggots are all going to hell"- or perhaps by telling the parents of the murdered gays that they shouldn't mourn their sons because they are only queers going to hell?
Actually one of them I did, because they asked what the Bible said about homosexuals. I just gave her the passages and asked her what she thought they meant.

Amazingly, this woman didn't grow up in church and could understand what it was saying..
Unlike your degenerate loving apostate self.

Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

A light to the world when I am talking biblical truth, an enemy to those who are of the world.

You sir are no light to anyone, you're a self righteous bigoted racist asshole, the bigoted racist bit exhibited on another thread.
Racist? What does racist mean to you?

I am not a sodomite nor sexual pervert either. But you have an issue with me. Why? I am saved just as you are. I just don't hate because hating is a sin. So I live my life and homosexuals live theirs and I have no problem with that. It does not affect me.

I always love when biblical illiterates try try to use this verse to make a point for accepting sodomites. Lol

Matthew 7:3-5King James Version (KJV)
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I am not a sodomite or sexual pervert. So I don't have a huge beam in my eye when it comes to that issue. I can righteously judge them according to God's word. Which I do.

And really, it's just about rating yourself before you undertake judging someone else. What the bible says is that we will, indeed, be judged using the same yardstick we apply to others in this life, so we should be verrry circumspect when it comes to judgement. SPECIFICALLY this passage is talking about brothers IN CHRIST and how they deal with these issues amongst themselves.

I don't have to worry about it in this case...I do not spend any time at all telling people it's okay to sin, so I have no fears about how I will be judged in this situation. And the homosexual pastors and the morons who defend them are NOT my brothers in Christ, so it doesn't apply anyway.

Yes I laugh at those quick to judge anyone else. They ate free from sin as they tell us repeatedly.
You perhaps should spend a little less time judging people, and instead consider the mote in your own eye.

Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

I haven't seen any evidence that he's self righteous, bigoted or racist.

I do see evidence that you are, however.

Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

Racist? What does racist mean to you?

"There are great black folks, I'd say about 10% are great people. It's sad really, because I am sure they could do better, even with lower IQs and higher testosterone which is why they are more violent on average than whites."

Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

I haven't seen any evidence that he's self righteous, bigoted or racist.

I do see evidence that you are, however.

"There are great black folks, I'd say about 10% are great people. It's sad really, because I am sure they could do better, even with lower IQs and higher testosterone which is why they are more violent on average than whites."

My guess is you'll see nothing there either.

Could you accept a millionaire as your brother in Christ despite the bibles teaching on greed?

Forum List

Back