Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png

No Christians are 'homo haters'; the opposite is not true, however. Very few homosexuals are not haters and bigots.

There's a lot of hate and anger coming from the LGBT Crowd and it's directed at those who are daring to have a different opinion of The LGBT Agenda.

EG. Look at the intolerance on display regarding the Bathroom Issue, that if people say that it's not right allowing a man with a penis to enter a female bathroom then all of those people are "bigots"
It doesn't matter to them. We are the bad guys always...homos do no wrong.

Where in the bible does God tell us clearly that being wealthy is a sin and unacceptable.

Maybe that's only in the special Episcopalian homo bible.

Jesus was NOT about *helping* the poor and unfortunate. He was about setting sinners STRAIGHT. He told the poor and unfortunate not to worry about money and food.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

No Christians are 'homo haters'; the opposite is not true, however. Very few homosexuals are not haters and bigots.

There's a lot of hate and anger coming from the LGBT Crowd and it's directed at those who are daring to have a different opinion of The LGBT Agenda.

EG. Look at the intolerance on display regarding the Bathroom Issue, that if people say that it's not right allowing a man with a penis to enter a female bathroom then all of those people are "bigots"

Yes and that was the point I was making, so who are the "bigots"? Not us, it's the other side who are the "bigots", their incredible intolerance of differing opinions illustrates that.

The Bible is clear, God is clear when He says that a man shouldn't lay down with a man like he does with a woman, God is saying that Homosexuality is something He doesn't advocate.

The LGBT Crowd then insist that this means all Christians want to kill homosexuals.

NO LGBT Crowd and your Leftist cheerleaders, it's your new friends the Muslims and Islam that wants to do that and are doing that, hanging gays 20 feet in the air from cranes, throwing gays off rooftops etc. However they choose to ignore this because it shows their Muslim pets aren't the fluffy bunny rabbits that they want everyone to think they are.

Therefore the deflection is again targeting Christians as another excuse for Christian bashing.

Yes and that was the point I was making, so who are the "bigots"? Not us, it's the other side who are the "bigots", their incredible intolerance of differing opinions illustrates that.

The Bible is clear, God is clear when He says that a man shouldn't lay down with a man like he does with a woman, God is saying that Homosexuality is something He doesn't advocate.

The LGBT Crowd then insist that this means all Christians want to kill homosexuals.

NO LGBT Crowd and your Leftist cheerleaders, it's your new friends the Muslims and Islam that wants to do that and are doing that, hanging gays 20 feet in the air from cranes, throwing gays off rooftops etc. However they choose to ignore this because it shows their Muslim pets aren't the fluffy bunny rabbits that they want everyone to think they are.

Therefore the deflection is again targeting Christians as another excuse for Christian bashing.
Not only are they bigots, but they are the aggressors in the culture wars.

They're just aggressive people in general.

I commented about this the other day, about why they're all so angry all the time.

I think it's because they have a lot of inner hatred, they've got no inner peace, so this inner hatred is then projected outward in them aggressively attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Sometime's it's all verbal but we can see from filmed footage that this crowd think nothing of getting physically violent with anyone who doesn't agree with them.

^^^ But should a person change and repent, they will be forgiven.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Homosexuals are considered 'reprobate' in the bible,
Which is a sinner who is not of the elect and is predestined to damnation.

They can't repent.
Where in the Bible does it say this? I ask because I do know of someone who used to live the homosexual lifestyle, but eventually changed and asked for forgiveness.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
If you believe God's words are true, you should be skeptical of that person.

"Question: "What does it mean to have a reprobate mind?"

Answer:
The phrase “reprobate mind” is found in Romans 1:28 in reference to those whom God has rejected as godless and wicked. They “suppress the truth by their wickedness,” and it is upon these people that the wrath of God rests (Romans 1:18). The Greek word translated “reprobate” in the New Testament is adokimos, which means literally “unapproved, that is, rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally).”
I messed up on my previous message here. I meant to say that the person that I know of used to live the lifestyle, but they did eventually not only change but they got saved too.

Holly

P.S. And they did...and I don't believe that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

They're just aggressive people in general.

I commented about this the other day, about why they're all so angry all the time.

I think it's because they have a lot of inner hatred, they've got no inner peace, so this inner hatred is then projected outward in them aggressively attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Sometime's it's all verbal but we can see from filmed footage that this crowd think nothing of getting physically violent with anyone who doesn't agree with them.
The bible describes them perfectly. Guess they never change:

Romans 1:29-32King James Version (KJV)
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

YOU are free to interpret the bible the way you want to. My faith is mine and yours is yours.I have accepted Jesus. So have my kids.

^^^ But should a person change and repent, they will be forgiven.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Homosexuals are considered 'reprobate' in the bible,
Which is a sinner who is not of the elect and is predestined to damnation.

They can't repent.
Where in the Bible does it say this? I ask because I do know of someone who used to live the homosexual lifestyle, but eventually changed and asked for forgiveness.

Holly
If you believe God's words are true, you should be skeptical of that person.

"Question: "What does it mean to have a reprobate mind?"

Answer:
The phrase “reprobate mind” is found in Romans 1:28 in reference to those whom God has rejected as godless and wicked. They “suppress the truth by their wickedness,” and it is upon these people that the wrath of God rests (Romans 1:18). The Greek word translated “reprobate” in the New Testament is adokimos, which means literally “unapproved, that is, rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally).”
I messed up on my previous message here. I meant to say that the person that I know of used to live the lifestyle, but they did eventually not only change but they got saved too.

Holly

P.S. And they did...and I don't believe that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I would be very careful with that person. They could be faking it for some ulterior motive. I don't know them, so I don't know.

Pray on it.

YOU are free to interpret the bible the way you want to. My faith is mine and yours is yours.I have accepted Jesus. So have my kids.
No you are not free to interpret the bible the way you want. Neither am I.

This is why I don't believe you are saved. You do not get to pick and choose what to believe and what not to believe if you are a saved christian. You either believe all of God's word or you are not a christian, you are a CINO.

Been a christian my whole life. "Sell what you possess and give to the poor.and you will have treasure in heaven". Mayhew 19:21. America goes against this. Imagine that. Direct opposite.

Forum List

Back