Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png

No Christians are 'homo haters'; the opposite is not true, however. Very few homosexuals are not haters and bigots.

There's a lot of hate and anger coming from the LGBT Crowd and it's directed at those who are daring to have a different opinion of The LGBT Agenda.

EG. Look at the intolerance on display regarding the Bathroom Issue, that if people say that it's not right allowing a man with a penis to enter a female bathroom then all of those people are "bigots"
It doesn't matter to them. We are the bad guys always...homos do no wrong.

Yes and that was the point I was making, so who are the "bigots"? Not us, it's the other side who are the "bigots", their incredible intolerance of differing opinions illustrates that.

The Bible is clear, God is clear when He says that a man shouldn't lay down with a man like he does with a woman, God is saying that Homosexuality is something He doesn't advocate.

The LGBT Crowd then insist that this means all Christians want to kill homosexuals.

NO LGBT Crowd and your Leftist cheerleaders, it's your new friends the Muslims and Islam that wants to do that and are doing that, hanging gays 20 feet in the air from cranes, throwing gays off rooftops etc. However they choose to ignore this because it shows their Muslim pets aren't the fluffy bunny rabbits that they want everyone to think they are.

Therefore the deflection is again targeting Christians as another excuse for Christian bashing.

They get the love for Islam from homosexual Islamophiles; raping little boys is rampant in Muslim countries, and they confuse this with 'tolerance' and 'enlightenment' for some reason, probably because homosexual males relate to it here also; they had NAMBLA leadership in their 'Rainbow' for a long time, and homosexual media carried their advertising, almost their only outlet for recruiting.

^^^ But should a person change and repent, they will be forgiven.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Homosexuals are considered 'reprobate' in the bible,
Which is a sinner who is not of the elect and is predestined to damnation.

They can't repent.
Where in the Bible does it say this? I ask because I do know of someone who used to live the homosexual lifestyle, but eventually changed and asked for forgiveness.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
If you believe God's words are true, you should be skeptical of that person.

"Question: "What does it mean to have a reprobate mind?"

Answer:
The phrase “reprobate mind” is found in Romans 1:28 in reference to those whom God has rejected as godless and wicked. They “suppress the truth by their wickedness,” and it is upon these people that the wrath of God rests (Romans 1:18). The Greek word translated “reprobate” in the New Testament is adokimos, which means literally “unapproved, that is, rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally).”
I messed up on my previous message here. I meant to say that the person that I know of used to live the lifestyle, but they did eventually not only change but they got saved too.

Holly

P.S. And they did...and I don't believe that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I would be very careful with that person. They could be faking it for some ulterior motive. I don't know them, so I don't know.

Pray on it.
Don't worry. Who I am speaking of is someone that I have not seen in years.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Friends of the world.

So you're an enemy of the world, well that explains a bit.
A light to the world when I am talking biblical truth, an enemy to those who are of the world.

You sir are no light to anyone, you're a self righteous bigoted racist asshole, the bigoted racist bit exhibited on another thread.

I haven't seen any evidence that he's self righteous, bigoted or racist.

I do see evidence that you are, however.
I mentioned the fact that blacks have lower IQs on average than every other racial group on another thread.Its a fact. I guess facts are racist?

My understanding of what makes one a racist is believing in the superiority of your race over other races. I'm Latino, we don't have the highest IQs on average either...so does that mean I am racist against myself? I don't believe in superior races, whites and Asians have the highest IQs, but blacks on average are superior to whites and Asians in athleticism for example.

We all have our advantages and disadvantages, there is no superior race...we are different though. And that's a good thing.

Leftists who cry about racism all the time are the biggest racists out there.

"I mentioned the fact that blacks have lower IQs on average than every other racial group on another thread.Its a fact. I guess facts are racist?"

I addressed that ignorant false statement on the thread where you originally posted it and you disappeared. If you want to go back and deal with that in terms of genetics and molecular biology, it awaits you there.

But let's look at this here for now:

"My understanding of what makes one a racist is believing in the superiority of your race over other races."

Then:

" ... blacks have lower IQs on average than every other racial group ..." (
Show me that data by the way, I'd be interested. NOT a media outlet interpretation of the study, the primary research publication. Thanks in advance. )

Then:

"I'm Latino, ..."

Thus you see yourself as intellectually superior to blacks. Fairly straight forward dots to connect if one is not blinded by his/her own racism.

And continuing:

"Leftists who cry about racism all the time are the biggest racists out there."

Yet more broad brush group based categorization and superiority on your part.

"Race" is fiction, we are all derived from African ancestry, it is a social construct, absent from human consiousness prior to European colonialsm. As long as you see groups instead of individuals you will be captive to this madness, and our society runs on it, most especially politically and economically. By design.

Some of you folks really need to know and understand more about molecular biology and what/how genetics influences what. We're takling about 6 genes that govern skin tone, hair texture and facial features, out of tens of thousands of genes. I will remind you the human genome has now been mapped. I would further remind you that "race" is based upon appearance, those 3 phenotypically displayed traits mentioned above. That's it.

Sorry, you are not smarter than blacks, you are descended from them. By the way blacks, imported to the Americas in the slave trade and their descendents have never been found to have Neanderthal dna sequence in their genomes. Many American whites do have Neanderthal dna sequence in their genomes. Fancy that.

No one can stop anyone from believing fiction, that's on you.

They can't repent.
Where in the Bible does it say this? I ask because I do know of someone who used to live the homosexual lifestyle, but eventually changed and asked for forgiveness.

Holly

Answer:
The phrase “reprobate mind” is found in Romans 1:28 in reference to those whom God has rejected as godless and wicked. They “suppress the truth by their wickedness,” and it is upon these people that the wrath of God rests (Romans 1:18). The Greek word translated “reprobate” in the New Testament is adokimos, which means literally “unapproved, that is, rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally).”
I messed up on my previous message here. I meant to say that the person that I know of used to live the lifestyle, but they did eventually not only change but they got saved too.

Holly

P.S. And they did...and I don't believe that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I would be very careful with that person. They could be faking it for some ulterior motive. I don't know them, so I don't know.

Pray on it.

Holly
God bless you as well. Your screen name is appropriate.

So you're an enemy of the world, well that explains a bit.
A light to the world when I am talking biblical truth, an enemy to those who are of the world.

You sir are no light to anyone, you're a self righteous bigoted racist asshole, the bigoted racist bit exhibited on another thread.

I haven't seen any evidence that he's self righteous, bigoted or racist.

I do see evidence that you are, however.
I mentioned the fact that blacks have lower IQs on average than every other racial group on another thread.Its a fact. I guess facts are racist?

My understanding of what makes one a racist is believing in the superiority of your race over other races. I'm Latino, we don't have the highest IQs on average either...so does that mean I am racist against myself? I don't believe in superior races, whites and Asians have the highest IQs, but blacks on average are superior to whites and Asians in athleticism for example.

We all have our advantages and disadvantages, there is no superior race...we are different though. And that's a good thing.

Leftists who cry about racism all the time are the biggest racists out there.

"I mentioned the fact that blacks have lower IQs on average than every other racial group on another thread.Its a fact. I guess facts are racist?"

I addressed that ignorant false statement on the thread where you originally posted it and you disappeared. If you want to go back and deal with that in terms of genetics and molecular biology, it awaits you there.

But let's look at this here for now:

"My understanding of what makes one a racist is believing in the superiority of your race over other races."

Then:

" ... blacks have lower IQs on average than every other racial group ..." (
Show me that data by the way, I'd be interested. NOT a media outlet interpretation of the study, the primary research publication. Thanks in advance. )

Then:

"I'm Latino, ..."

Thus you see yourself as intellectually superior to blacks. Fairly straight forward dots to connect if one is not blinded by his/her own racism.

And continuing:

"Leftists who cry about racism all the time are the biggest racists out there."

Yet more broad brush group based categorization and superiority on your part.

"Race" is fiction, we are all derived from African ancestry, it is a social construct, absent from human consiousness prior to European colonialsm. As long as you see groups instead of individuals you will be captive to this madness, and our society runs on it, most especially politically and economically. By design.

Some of you folks really need to know and understand more about molecular biology and what/how genetics influences what. We're takling about 6 genes that govern skin tone, hair texture and facial features, out of tens of thousands of genes. I will remind you the human genome has now been mapped.

Sorry, you are not smarter than blacks, you are descended from them. By the way blacks, imported to the Americas in the slave trade and their descendents have never been found to have Neanderthal dna sequence in their genomes. Many American whites do have Neanderthal dna sequence in their genomes. Fancy that.

No one can stop anyone from believing fiction, that's on you.
Start another thread on it. I always get banned for going off topic.

So what is YOUR context of the verse? Not gods, but yours?
I don't have my context, its pretty clear cut what it's about and it's not about being wealthy being a sin. It is about greed, loving money more than God.

It would be impossible for Christians to follow many of the responsibilities called for if they were all destitute and living out of dumpsters, as the credulous seem to think; taking care of widows, orphans, etc., etc. They were very good at providing social services for their own, one of the reasons Constantine was impressed with them and decided to put them in charge of the empire's social services arm. The pagans cults were complete failures at it.

Holly

Answer:

Holly

Pray on it.

Holly
God bless you as well. Your screen name is appropriate.
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Christians can disagree with the practice of homosexuality without hating those who are homosexual.

Christians can disagree with the practice of homosexuality without hating those who are homosexual.
Sure. But God hates homosexuals, as I have demonstrated in this thread earlier. So if you are a christian and hate them, it's not a sin but a righteous hatred for God's non-elect.
God hates sin. John 3:16 is for everyone including homosexuals.

Sure. But God hates homosexuals, as I have demonstrated in this thread earlier. So if you are a christian and hate them, it's not a sin but a righteous hatred for God's non-elect.
Not for practicing homosexuals. They are deemed reprobate by God's word. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Not for practicing homosexuals. They are deemed reprobate by God's word. Look it up if you don't believe me.
You are a sinner. ROMANS 3:23

You are a sinner. ROMANS 3:23
Yes. But all sins are not equal.

John 19:11
Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

We're all sinners..but Christians do not promote sin. They may not be successful in being without sin, none of us are...but they do NOT tell people it's *ok* to go ahead and choose a sinful life over a godly one.

God really needs to get rid of his hatred. I suggest anger management therapy.

God really needs to get rid of his hatred. I suggest anger management therapy.
No, God needs to get rid of degenerate scum like you already.

^^^ But should a person change and repent, they will be forgiven.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They can't repent.
You god sucks
He's your God too...you just refuse to acknowledge Him.
My God is Love. My God is forgiveness. My God preached to do unto others as you would have others do unto you. My God does His work through grace.

Your god sucks.

Forum List

Back