Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

^^^ But should a person change and repent, they will be forgiven.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Homosexuals are considered 'reprobate' in the bible,
Which is a sinner who is not of the elect and is predestined to damnation.

They can't repent.
You god sucks
He's your God too...you just refuse to acknowledge Him.
My God is Love. My God is forgiveness. My God preached to do unto others as you would have others do unto you. My God does His work through grace.

Your god sucks.
My God is all that plus He judges evil for what it is and righteously so.

^^^ But should a person change and repent, they will be forgiven.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They can't repent.
You god sucks
My God is Love. My God is forgiveness. My God preached to do unto others as you would have others do unto you. My God does His work through grace.

Your god sucks.
I ask my God every day to deliver me from evil, not to make judgments.

Your god sucks

They can't repent.
You god sucks

Your god sucks.

Your god sucks
What makes you think I pray for our God to make judgements? He just does, I don't need to ask Him to.

You don't know God.

If one believes, one is saved. Acts 16:31
"Believe in the lord Jesus and you will be saved. You and your household."

Mark 5:36
Do not fear, only believe"
"

"
Here comes Alzheimer's guy again.

One more time:
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven

" for god so loved the world he gave his only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

"
Satan and his demons believe in Christ. They are not saved. If you believe Christ is the son of God and you lie about or dismiss God's commands, I would not lay money on a place in heaven for you.

" for god so loved the world he gave his only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
In full context, once more to get it through that thick skull of yours:

Matthew 7:21-23King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You god sucks

Your god sucks.

Your god sucks
What makes you think I pray for our God to make judgements? He just does, I don't need to ask Him to.

You don't know God.
Don't you DARE say "our God"! Only the bitter, the lonely, the stupid could be attracted to your measly god.

My God loves people. Your god clearly hates them.

Your god sucks.

Your god sucks.

Your god sucks

You don't know God.
Don't you DARE say "our God"! Only the bitter, the lonely, the stupid could be attracted to your measly god.

My God loves people. Your god clearly hates them.

Your god sucks.
Our God! Your current god is the world and it sucks.

Get right before it's too late, brother.

christians do not mind focusing on micro groups within another group.....ie radical islam....you take the actions of a few and claim it speaks for all islamics...yet when it is done to yall.....you have suddenly outrage....i cant type any slower
Islamofacists are not a micro group, they are a growing global problem. It most certainly isn't a Christian only observation. You can't think any slower and I'm not a Christian but don't let facts get in the way of your firmly held beliefs.
Wrong.

The growing problem is you and other hateful rightwing bigots.

christians do not mind focusing on micro groups within another group.....ie radical islam....you take the actions of a few and claim it speaks for all islamics...yet when it is done to yall.....you have suddenly outrage....i cant type any slower
Islamofacists are not a micro group, they are a growing global problem. It most certainly isn't a Christian only observation. You can't think any slower and I'm not a Christian but don't let facts get in the way of your firmly held beliefs.
Wrong.

The growing problem is you and other hateful rightwing bigots.
Wrong. The problem is moronic leftists like you.

I was lucky to find a church that teaches the WHOLE bible, in context...that doesn't cherry pick verses and quote them out of context. Here's hoping Nosmo and Init4me find one.

In Jesus's name. Amen.

Forum List

Back