Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

YOU are free to interpret the bible the way you want to. My faith is mine and yours is yours.I have accepted Jesus. So have my kids.

We're told from God in The Bible that we can't interpret The Bible and His word in the way we wish.

Nope. Life long christian. White heterosexual 77 year old male. 4 kids. Same wife of 47 years. Attend same church I was baptized for sure into Christ's kingdom. You?

Just as much a christian as you. I meant that I believe in my interpretation and you are free because we live in a free country to believe what you desire. In the end we are all sinners but if one accepts Christ in his heart then he is saved.

Just as much a christian as you. I meant that I believe in my interpretation and you are free because we live in a free country to believe what you desire. In the end we are all sinners but if one accepts Christ in his heart then he is saved.
You don't get to have your own interpretation. Sorry to break it to you. You are following false teachings and you are definitely not saved because of it.

Phony is believing Jesus wasn't about helping the poor and less fortunate. Do you belong to a cult?

You have a direct line to god? I am saved, I have accepted Christ as my savior. Troll thread.

You don't get to have your own interpretation. Sorry to break it to you. You are following false teachings and you are definitely not saved because of it.

The false prophets that we were forewarned about are all around.

Jesus was all about helping the poor and less fortunate. Goes against our country and how it operates in some aspects.
That's not what he was all about...lol.

Wow. You need to seriously read your bible.

These people never actually read anything, they just cite isolated verses, as if the Old and New Testaments are just lists of sayings or something, and bear no relation to those before and after. I think it's that new fad of numbering them for ease of reference that came along some hundreds of years ago that throws them off.

Jesus was all about helping the poor and less fortunate. Goes against our country and how it operates in some aspects.

These people never actually read anything, they just cite isolated verses, as if the Old and New Testaments are just lists of sayings or something, and bear no relation to those before and after. I think it's that new fad of numbering them for ease of reference that throws them off.
I know. I don't even believe init4me attends church. He's just trolling.

These people never actually read anything, they just cite isolated verses, as if the Old and New Testaments are just lists of sayings or something, and bear no relation to those before and after. I think it's that new fad of numbering them for ease of reference that throws them off.
I know. I don't even believe init4me attends church. He's just trolling.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back