Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

I am not a sodomite nor sexual pervert either. But you have an issue with me. Why? I am saved just as you are. I just don't hate because hating is a sin. So I live my life and homosexuals live theirs and I have no problem with that. It does not affect me.
I have a problem with your insistence on thinking however you want about something God clearly tells us is evil and wrong(homosexuality). But I hope you leave your apostate church and get into a good bible believing church.

God clearly tells us being wealthy is a sin and unacceptable. Do you accept them ad Christians? If so, there is an issue.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png

The Leftists again have it wrong.

If someone doesn't agree with the Homosexual lifestyle, it doesn't mean that that person hates anyone.

The Leftists are of the opinion that if you're not on the band-wagon with the LGBT Agenda then you're a hater and a "bigot", it's a complete disrespecting of people having the right to Freedom of Thought and of respecting people having the right to hold differing opinions.

Regarding the Westboro Baptist crowd, as a Christian I don't consider them Christians, I consider them of the Anti-Christ.

Who is the enemy of God?
Friends of the world.

So you're an enemy of the world, well that explains a bit.
A light to the world when I am talking biblical truth, an enemy to those who are of the world.

You sir are no light to anyone, you're a self righteous bigoted racist asshole, the bigoted racist bit exhibited on another thread.

I haven't seen any evidence that he's self righteous, bigoted or racist.

I do see evidence that you are, however.
I mentioned the fact that blacks have lower IQs on average than every other racial group on another thread.Its a fact. I guess facts are racist?

My understanding of what makes one a racist is believing in the superiority of your race over other races. I'm Latino, we don't have the highest IQs on average either...so does that mean I am racist against myself? I don't believe in superior races, whites and Asians have the highest IQs, but blacks on average are superior to whites and Asians in athleticism for example.

We all have our advantages and disadvantages, there is no superior race...we are different though. And that's a good thing.

Leftists who cry about racism all the time are the biggest racists out there.

Those who hate are not my brothers in Christ.
I don't hate anybody. That doesn't mean I have to endorse them or pretend they're not damned if they refuse to reject sin.

It is not your place to damn anything or anyone love. That's what's being referred to here.

I didn't say I was damning anyone. Again your limited comprehension skills out you as a retard.
He's a pathetic worm.

Jesus was all about helping the poor and less fortunate. Goes against our country and how it operates in some aspects.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png

No Christians are 'homo haters'; the opposite is not true, however. Very few homosexuals are not haters and bigots.

There's a lot of hate and anger coming from the LGBT Crowd and it's directed at those who are daring to have a different opinion of The LGBT Agenda.

EG. Look at the intolerance on display regarding the Bathroom Issue, that if people say that it's not right allowing a man with a penis to enter a female bathroom then all of those people are "bigots"

Forum List

Back