Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

Now I am an abortion advocate. No, I am pro life even part birth. Unlike your ilk, I believe in taxpayer funded help for the child after it is born.

I was lucky to find a church that teaches the WHOLE bible, in context...that doesn't cherry pick verses and quote them out of context. Here's hoping Nosmo and Init4me find one.

In Jesus's name. Amen.
You didn't "find a church". You found a click, a cabal of narrow minded bigots who seek to twist a beautiful, loving and forgiving faith to serve as a moral aegis behind which you spew hatred against the children of God.

Yours is a shameful, cowardly, bitter, hate filled belief without context, without love and without the forgiveness that is God.

I pity your ignorance.

Now I am an abortion advocate. No, I am pro life even part birth. Unlike your ilk, I believe in taxpayer funded help for the child after it is born.
Where does the bible command believers to pawn their responsibility to help those in need personally off onto a confiscatory government welfare system?

This is an awesome troll thread. You are no closer to god than any other sinner. For you to dismiss everyone who doesn't see things exactly as you do is extreme. According to you only those in your cult will be going to heaven.

I was lucky to find a church that teaches the WHOLE bible, in context...that doesn't cherry pick verses and quote them out of context. Here's hoping Nosmo and Init4me find one.

In Jesus's name. Amen.
You didn't "find a church". You found a click, a cabal of narrow minded bigots who seek to twist a beautiful, loving and forgiving faith to serve as a moral aegis behind which you spew hatred against the children of God.

Yours is a shameful, cowardly, bitter, hate filled belief without context, without love and without the forgiveness that is God.

I pity your ignorance.
I can run circles around you in regards to understanding and conveying the scriptures. You're the ignorant one.

Hopefully you leave your apostate church.

This is an awesome troll thread. You are no closer to god than any other sinner. For you to dismiss everyone who doesn't see things exactly as you do is extreme. According to you only those in your cult will be going to heaven.
You are the type Jesus referred to as swine that the elect should not cast our pearls before. Too ignorant to know any better. I tried.

Should've listened to the Lord and ignored you, but I like leading people to the right path.

There are millions upon millions of Christians who agree with my church.

Lol @ 'cult'.

If you are pro life it does not end at birth. Is that a Nazi officer for your pic?
Nope. That's the Chilean hero, General Augusto Pinochet-Ugarte. He staged a coup and ousted a Marxist president that was starving his people by force.

And restored free market systems and freedom of religion to his country.

A good guy. You should read up on him some time.

I've been on the right path my whole life. You are no closer to god than any other person who has accepted Jesus. There are millions of Christians who see things differently than you do.

In Jesus's name. Amen.

I pity your ignorance.
I can run circles around you in regards to understanding and conveying the scriptures. You're the ignorant one.

Yeah. You're a theological Dynamo. You know nothing about the loving, forgiving and beautiful faith.

In Jesus's name. Amen.

I pity your ignorance.

Yeah. You're a theological Dynamo. You know nothing about the loving, forgiving and beautiful faith.
I know plenty about all of that. And thanks for the compliment, I am pretty well read when it comes to the bible. It feels good when someone notices.

Christianity in its pure form is all about respect for each other and helping out the destitute. Wealth has no place in gods eyes.

In Jesus's name. Amen.

I pity your ignorance.

You are under the false impression God doesn't hate as well as love, well let me fix that problem for you right now:
  1. God loves
    1. (John 3:16) - "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
    2. (Rom. 5:8) - "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
    3. (1 John 4:7-8,16)- "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love...16God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God... "
  2. God hates
    1. (Psalm 5:5) - "The boastful shall not stand before Thine eyes; Thou dost hate all who do iniquity."
    2. (Psalm 11:5) - "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates."
    3. (Proverbs 6:16-19) - "There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, 19A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers."
    4. (Hosea 9:15) - "All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, I came to hate them there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! I will love them no more; All their princes are rebels."
God both loves and hates. His nature is love (1 John 4:8), but He is also righteous (Psalm 7:9) and holy (Isaiah 6:3). The very fact that He does not incinerate all of humanity for its sin against Him is due to his loving kindness. God doesn't owe anyone anything. We are sinners and as such, we have offended Him because we have broken His laws -- and His laws are a reflection of His character. But, God in His great mercy, sent His Son to die for our sins so that we might have eternal life by receiving Christ as Savior (John 1:12; Rom. 10:9-10).

Does God hate? Yes. Does God love? Yes. This is not a contradiction. This is simply the truth."

Forum List

Back