Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

So if one is very wealthy they have accumulated much material wealth. Otherwise known as greed. How can you twist it any other way?

"Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters"

No one said they were.

Unfortunately, there are a significant number of bigots who use Christian dogma to ‘justify’ their bigotry and hatred.

This ‘cake baking’ nonsense where some Christians claim accommodating gay patrons ‘violates’ their religious beliefs, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

A secular agnostic like me shouldn't have to point out that being a Christian and believing homosexuality is sin doesn't automatically mean you hate people.

Jumps in logic like that shouldn't ever be taken seriously.
It doesn't automatically mean you hate them, it's not biblically wrong to hate homosexuals either.

It is wrong to hate people.

It is not wrong to believe certain behavior is sinful.

There is a stark difference there.
No, it is not wrong to hate people biblically, certain people deserve to be hated because they are enemies of God.

To the Right: God does not condone hatred.

To the Left: God does not condone sin.
To the informed Bible Believer: God does condone hatred for haters of God and God doesn't condone sin.

Fixed it for you.

We disagree.

Respectfully, would you please elaborate on where/why God condones hating people who hate God?

You haven't proven anything. You pick and choose things so it fits your agenda. Not surprised. I pray you find peace.

It doesn't automatically mean you hate them, it's not biblically wrong to hate homosexuals either.

It is wrong to hate people.

It is not wrong to believe certain behavior is sinful.

There is a stark difference there.
No, it is not wrong to hate people biblically, certain people deserve to be hated because they are enemies of God.

To the Right: God does not condone hatred.

To the Left: God does not condone sin.
To the informed Bible Believer: God does condone hatred for haters of God and God doesn't condone sin.

Fixed it for you.

We disagree.

Respectfully, would you please elaborate on where/why God condones hating people who hate God?
Not a problem. I appreciate the civility.
God hates....(Psalm 5:5) - "The boastful shall not stand before Thine eyes; *Thou dost hate all who do iniquity.*
God does hate certain people, not just sins. Obviously He is speaking about His hatred of people who do iniquity, not just the iniquity itself in that verse.
(Psalm 11:5) - "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, *And the one who loves violence His soul hates*.
Once again, God makes it plain as day that He hates the person in this verse, not just the sin.
(Proverbs 6:16-19) - "There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, 19*A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers*
Another one.
(Hosea 9:15) - "All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, *I came to hate them* there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! *I will love them no more*; All their princes are rebels."

So if one is very wealthy they have accumulated much material wealth. Otherwise known as greed. How can you twist it any other way?
It depends on what the person does with their material wealth, being wealthy is not a sin, you've been proven wrong about that 1000 times today.
Camels passing through the eye of a needle and St. Francis of Assisi come immediately to mind...

It depends on what the person does with their material wealth, being wealthy is not a sin, you've been proven wrong about that 1000 times today.
Camels passing through the eye of a needle and St. Francis of Assisi come immediately to mind...
The story about the wealthy young man is not about wealth being a sin, it is about greed...which is often a temptation of those who are wealthy. St. Francis of Assissi is not a biblical figure so...

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png
No Christians that understand the love of our savior and the fact we all fall short of the Holiness of God, would celebrate the death of nor refuse help for fagots worldwide.

christians do not mind focusing on micro groups within another group.....ie radical islam....you take the actions of a few and claim it speaks for all islamics...yet when it is done to yall.....you have suddenly outrage....i cant type any slower
Islamofacists are not a micro group, they are a growing global problem. It most certainly isn't a Christian only observation. You can't think any slower and I'm not a Christian but don't let facts get in the way of your firmly held beliefs.
Wrong.

The growing problem is you and other hateful rightwing bigots.
That's because turds like you don't have a logical case to make so you rely on smears. Filthy. Lying. Smears. You have nothing else to offer.

According to you 99.9 percent of american Christians aren't really christian. As a christian I don't believe that.

Acts 16:31

"Believe on the lord Jesus Christ and thou will be saved, and thy house"

Hard to dispute this.

I would not really say they are not Christian - only God can "judge" a person's heart...
I do believe however, they are mislead in how God wants us to treat one another......

Keeping it simple, the 2 great commandments are the (1) Love God and (2) Love Others

1 John 4: 7-8

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png
No Christians that understand the love of our savior and the fact we all fall short of the Holiness of God, would celebrate the death of nor refuse help for fagots worldwide.
Christians are not to celebrate or mourn the deaths of the wicked. The bible describes homosexuals as being filled with ALL unrighteousness, as haters of God. So while I agree in part with you, I don't see any reason to mourn the loss of evil people in the world, be it the Muslim that killed them or the homosexuals that were killed.

Forum List

Back