Not all of us are terrorists - 'Mahmoud' said...

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
While the peacenicks were targeted by Palestine regime. On Oct 7..

###

October 7: When Hamas targeted Israel's peaceniks on kibbutzim.
By Barbara Sofer. Published:

According to him, it was important that people realize that not everyone in Gaza was a terrorist, and that there were people who wanted to live in peace and quiet.

"As I was afraid to take responsibility for his life, I conditioned our continued cooperation on the condition that he remain anonymous and his details be confidential. He agreed and in the exhibition he appears under the name Mahmoud.”

Thousands of Israelis came to see the photo exhibition, titled “Between Us.”

Where? On Kibbutz Nahal Oz, where 15 kibbutz members were murdered and eight kidnapped on Oct. 7.

[...]

On Oct. 7, Batia and Nachum, whose modest kibbutz home is close to the border, spotted terrorists outside and hurried to their safe room. They lost contact with their daughter and grandchildren when terrorists entered their daughter’s home, but they were able to stay in touch with their son. Among the incoming calls, one was from an unknown Israeli phone number. (Remember how Hamas members activated dozens of Israeli SIM cards around midnight, just hours before the Oct. 7 attack?) At 10 a.m., after they had been cowering in their safe room for three and a half hours, Batia heard a man with a strong Arabic accent speaking to her. It was “Mahmoud.”

“He started asking me a lot of questions – mainly about our army, about the soldiers and their movements. At this point, I realized that his questions were wrong, and it was time to end the conversation.”

She understood that he was targeting her...

It's disturbing how many Israelis are afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome. If I had to live through an attack like that, I'd want the IDF to kill every one of those Hamas and Hezbollah sumbitches and put their head on pikes as a warning.

Poll after poll shows that the "Palestinian" people, whether situated in Gaza, Samaria and Judea, or the various Palestinian refugee camps around the region, would NEVER be content to have their own State living peacefully alongside a Jewish State.

So they may not have the balls to be active terrorists, but they fully support what the terrorists are doing.

God bless the IDF; they are doing what our own cowardly leaders lack the courage to do.

And now, of course, we have our addled President pleading with the Israeli Prime Minister NOT to attack the head of the snake...the Iranian oil fields.

It's disturbing how many Israelis are afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome. If I had to live through an attack like that, I'd want the IDF to kill every one of those Hamas and Hezbollah sumbitches and put their head on pikes as a warning.
After Oct 7 genocidal "Gaza health ministry" atrocities , there is a change at the left in Israel, but some still don't get it.

Forum List

Back