🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not all of us Jews support the current Israeli Government

There are many Jews in Israel that don't like everything the government does.

But the idea of democracy, which many calls us to respect (and need to take their own advice) is that this is what the people wanted.

Which is it the "peace" being promised to us, does it help us, that we must be willing to sacrifice our children for it?

I agree and disagree with some of the ways the Israeli Government conducts themselves
Now we're making some progress.

The biggest reason I can't stand the Likud Party, is because they remind me of the neocons in this country and I hate fuckin' neocons!

But the idea of democracy, which many calls us to respect (and need to take their own advice) is that this is what the people wanted.

Which is it the "peace" being promised to us, does it help us, that we must be willing to sacrifice our children for it?
One of the biggest things I like about you, is your disgust for the Likud Party.

One of the biggest things I like about you, is your disgust for the Likud Party.

Because they are thieves and liars.

But then again, there are other thieves and liars in the Israeli government besides them.

While every fourth child in Israel is hungry, our taxes fund their suits and ties. Yes, I don't like them, or anything representing the old Israelis politics.

Because they are thieves and liars.

But then again, there are other thieves and liars in the Israeli government besides them.

While every fourth child in Israel is hungry, our taxes fund their suits and ties. Yes, I don't like them, or anything representing the old Israelis politics.
Well, we have something in common.

I can't stand my government either. Obama included.

Each and his own issues, I guess.

Hope the Lapid-Bennett agreements will force Netanyahu to start thinking of our people more than he fears his Lady-Macbeth wife

Please take your meds and stop pretending you're Jewish.

Thanks for the entertainment, but I'll take what the Hamas leader's son has to say about the situation, over you.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=YHbCGC6amdk]Arabs for Israel - X-Muslims for Israel - Hamas leader's son - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back