Not even a "Smidgeon" of corruption in the IRS

Here's the deal, guys and gals....

You people that think I'm full of hyperbole and guilty of being too loud in my complaints about dimocrap scum? Are you wising up yet>

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Period.

NOTHING will be done about dimocraps using the power of the Federal Government against their political enemies. NOTHING.

Because,

1) the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will ignore this, like they do all dimocrap transgressions

2) dimocrap scum voters don't care. They really, really don't. I'm talking goose-stepping Nazis ready and willing to turn the valve that lets the gas into the chamber. That is who and what they are. None of this is possible without them. None of it

3) Eric Himmler will NOT investigate it and even if someone is found to guilty as sin, he WILL NOT prosecute them. Just ain't gonna happen. No way.

In fact, you've all heard of the VA scandal, right? You know, the system that dimocrap scum in here like to point to as the model for obamacare? The one I've been telling to avoid, the one I've been warning you about? The one that lets Veterans die rather than upset their flow-charts?

Yeah, that one.

Well guess who the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has appointed to look into the matter?

Obama aide tasked with VA review amid secret wait list allegations | TheHill

Anybody else as shocked as I am? :eek:

Is this like the State Dept investigating its own malfeasance and not even interviewing the **** in charge? Yup.

People, we've just got to sit back and suck on it unless and until we can get an American President in office that isn't a lying piece of shit like we have now.

One that will prosecute the dimocrap scum breaking the law and do so with a vengeance.

People, I've been saying this for forty years and it's time you listened to me....

the dimocrap party is NOT a political party, it is a criminal organization.

We do NOT need another Bush, another McRINO or a Mittens to run on our ticket ever again. We need somebody who will use the Executive Branch of the Federal Government to investigate, prosecute and imprison the worst criminal enterprise in American history -- the dimocrap party.

Until that happens, the OP is right. We live in a Kingdom, not a Republic.
And a very corrupt one at that led by scumbags.

Unless the American people revolt and hold Democrats accountable for their corruption we will not fix this problem. It will get only worse.

I promise you - it is going to get much worse. This is only the beginning.
Tip of the proverbial iceberg that needs to be melted with flamethrowers. Any wonder I call Washington DC the 'District Of Criminals'?

Unless the American people revolt and hold Democrats accountable for their corruption we will not fix this problem. It will get only worse.

Tip of the proverbial iceberg that needs to be melted with flamethrowers. Any wonder I call Washington DC the 'District Of Criminals'?

Well, look, Here's a perfect example. The VA is spending $500 MILLION DOLLARS on "office furniture and conference rooms" while Vets (who put on the uniform and served the US) are left to fend for themselves.

Then tell me that we don't live in a Kingdom - serving the King.

Well, look, Here's a perfect example. The VA is spending $500 MILLION DOLLARS on "office furniture and conference rooms" while Vets (who put on the uniform and served the US) are left to fend for themselves.

Then tell me that we don't live in a Kingdom - serving the King.

I agree. Bottom line? This government is robbing us all blind for their own self-aggrandizement. When service becomes self-serving? It's time for a severe course change.

Why don't you chill out and take some hemlock?
Why don't you go suck a dick like your flaming hero RuPaul? You god-damned Republicans are on this forum all day, every day, spouting the same idiotic drivel over and over and over and over and over like you're making any kind of difference in the world. You pat each other on the head for post after post of "I hate Obama. Do you hate Obama, too? Thanks for hating Obama. I'll pos rep you. Fucking derp."

You stupid talking monkeys were salivating for more big government before 2008. Why the change of heart? It wasn't because there's a black man in the White House, right? No, certainly not. It's because the big government suddenly became tyrannical in 2008 for some totally different reason completely unrelated to skin color. The big government lies and torture program during the Iraq war that was started by lies, and all of Bush and Cheney's lies, and all of the other LIES, weren't a problem until a Kenyan Muslim Marxist Boi-God-King was elected. THAT was when everything went to shit. Torture? Endless costly wars without victory or purpose? Not a problem for Republicans. Any leftard that said before 2008, "Hey, the USAPATRIOT Act is a serious violation of the US Constitution", you brilliant right-wing Republicans screamed them down as "terrorist sympathizers who are trying to weaken America" or some equally erroneous argument.
Hey KNoB, I thought pot was supposed to mellow you out?
Hey, worthless Republican, I thought Bush said that there were WMD in Iraq that posed an imminent threat to America and that's why we had to invade.

Declassified government documents show that the Bush administration lied, tortured POWs, and committed war crimes in Iraq. It isn't open to debate. That's what happened.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+torture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Where was all of the right-wing American Taliban Teabagger opposition to Bush's torture war over lies? Where were all of the "small government" Conservatives in 2001 when Bush signed the USAPATRIOT Act and increased the police state? The Republican Taliban Teabagger Party didn't even exist then because the right-wing Republican Taliban Teabagger Party LOVES the big government as long as they're in charge.

Why don't you go suck a dick like your flaming hero RuPaul? You god-damned Republicans are on this forum all day, every day, spouting the same idiotic drivel over and over and over and over and over like you're making any kind of difference in the world. You pat each other on the head for post after post of "I hate Obama. Do you hate Obama, too? Thanks for hating Obama. I'll pos rep you. Fucking derp."

You stupid talking monkeys were salivating for more big government before 2008. Why the change of heart? It wasn't because there's a black man in the White House, right? No, certainly not. It's because the big government suddenly became tyrannical in 2008 for some totally different reason completely unrelated to skin color. The big government lies and torture program during the Iraq war that was started by lies, and all of Bush and Cheney's lies, and all of the other LIES, weren't a problem until a Kenyan Muslim Marxist Boi-God-King was elected. THAT was when everything went to shit. Torture? Endless costly wars without victory or purpose? Not a problem for Republicans. Any leftard that said before 2008, "Hey, the USAPATRIOT Act is a serious violation of the US Constitution", you brilliant right-wing Republicans screamed them down as "terrorist sympathizers who are trying to weaken America" or some equally erroneous argument.
Hey KNoB, I thought pot was supposed to mellow you out?
Hey, worthless Republican, I thought Bush said that there were WMD in Iraq that posed an imminent threat to America and that's why we had to invade.

Declassified government documents show that the Bush administration lied, tortured POWs, and committed war crimes in Iraq. It isn't open to debate. That's what happened.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+torture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Where was all of the right-wing American Taliban Teabagger opposition to Bush's torture war over lies? Where were all of the "small government" Conservatives in 2001 when Bush signed the USAPATRIOT Act and increased the police state? The Republican Taliban Teabagger Party didn't even exist then because the right-wing Republican Taliban Teabagger Party LOVES the big government as long as they're in charge.

lmao!! it's only a matter of time before this unhinged left-wing nutjob blows a gasket!!!

none of those documents show anybody lied you dolt. if they did even you loser lefties couldnt have screwed up a trial for that

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Bush served 2 terms and we never impeached him or tried him for war crimes!1

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1

now our guy is a failure and everything was better when Bush was President!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

none of those documents show anybody lied you dolt. if they did even you loser lefties couldnt have screwed up a trial for that

Yeah, you read really closely, didn't you, Republican? This is from the first link:

U.S. military planning proceeded frantically throughout 2002, with Secretary Rumsfeld pushing hard for readiness for invasion before the end of the year, as the myriad power point slides the Pentagon generated demonstrate (a set of which is included here). A full-bore public relations campaign underway at the same time ramped up a climate of anticipation and even fear, with Vice President Cheney telling U.S. military veterans that the U.S. would need to use "every tool" for a threat lurking in more than 60 countries, declaring flatly that Iraq was actively pursuing offensive nuclear weapons, possessed weapons of mass destruction, and was planning their use against friends of America and the U.S. itself. The CIA leadership participated with evident eagerness, providing Congress and the public with glossy illustrated reports hyping the Iraqi threat and abandoning all standards of prudence in its characterizations of the alleged Iraqi threat.
The Iraq War Ten Years After

And then there's this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=curveball+lied&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

lmao!! it's only a matter of time before this unhinged left-wing nutjob blows a gasket!!!
No, it's only a matter of time before we legalize marijuana again and cripple the wealthy global industrialists who have wrecked so much of the world.

Yeah, you read really closely, didn't you, Republican? This is from the first link:

U.S. military planning proceeded frantically throughout 2002, with Secretary Rumsfeld pushing hard for readiness for invasion before the end of the year, as the myriad power point slides the Pentagon generated demonstrate (a set of which is included here). A full-bore public relations campaign underway at the same time ramped up a climate of anticipation and even fear, with Vice President Cheney telling U.S. military veterans that the U.S. would need to use "every tool" for a threat lurking in more than 60 countries, declaring flatly that Iraq was actively pursuing offensive nuclear weapons, possessed weapons of mass destruction, and was planning their use against friends of America and the U.S. itself. The CIA leadership participated with evident eagerness, providing Congress and the public with glossy illustrated reports hyping the Iraqi threat and abandoning all standards of prudence in its characterizations of the alleged Iraqi threat.
The Iraq War Ten Years After

And then there's this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=curveball+lied&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

good one dummy; so when does the trial start?

Forum List

Back