Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

It's sad how you think that we should base our support for causes solely on our tribal DNA.

I am still wondering why anyone would care that out of the 100 senators-----none are GOP JEWS. Only two or three
people out of 100 in the USA are jews

People who care about that sort of thing are highly invested in Identity Politics.

No I wonder why the GOP is so radical and hateful, I also wonder why the only RC Potus got assassinated along with his brother who was going to run. Evangelical writing is all over it.

You need new meds. ObabbleCare is there for you.

identity politics is what the GOP and Evangelicals practice. I don't need meds nor ACA, but you might if you are so blind to see what the facts are.

Case in point, Did you just make fun of Obama by calling it ObabbleCare. I think so. I guess that makes you what?

You don't GROK what Identity Politics is. I made fun of the Heath Non-Care program that Obabble sponsored and approved. That is specific to him. I did not call it MixedRaceProgressiveGenderFluidIvyLeagueButtSlidingDronePoliticalParasiteCare. Now that would be Identity Politicking it.

Jewish Senators;

and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

Seems funny to me. Not ha ha funny, but hypocritical funny.

It's sad how you think that we should base our support for causes solely on our tribal DNA.

I am still wondering why anyone would care that out of the 100 senators-----none are GOP JEWS. Only two or three

People who care about that sort of thing are highly invested in Identity Politics.

No I wonder why the GOP is so radical and hateful, I also wonder why the only RC Potus got assassinated along with his brother who was going to run. Evangelical writing is all over it.

The free choice of Jews to vastly choose the dem party, thus making jewish gop senators unlikely,

is not proof that the GOP is radical or hateful.

Jewish Senators;

The free choice of Jews to vastly choose the dem party, thus making jewish gop senators unlikely,

the jewish propensity for DEMOCRAT ---is a throwback to
jewish support for labor unions

You almost gotta laugh. The crazy left seems to think it's hypocritical for republicans of the Christian faith to support Israel while democrats kicked Joe Lieberman, a Jew and a vocal supporter of Israel, out of the freaking party.

??? citation? Joe Lieberman was "kicked" out of
being a democrat? that can happen? I am a registered democrat? Have I been kicked out too?

During his last several elections, the Democrats nominated someone else for his seat and he ran and won as an independent. You need to answer some of your own questions.

He voted for McCain, that qualifies him as an indep. I vote for his running mate, Gore. I also voted for McCain, due to his integrity, but I will no longer call myself an indep.. I'm Dem all the way. This is a diverse nation and we should have a diverse congress.

Every time Doc1 does make it personal, he admits that he is losing.

Traditional Christians understand that the Jews did not kill Christ (the Romans did), the Jews did not drink Christian blood, and the Jews did not eat the flesh of sacrificed Christian babies.

Why Doc1 hates Jews is beyond me, but that is characteristic of the religious Alt Right. The religious Christian right generally loves Jews and the Jewish state.

Jake, no offense but Jews were the ones demanding Jesus die. Pontuis Pilate could find no fault.

Pontius Pilate - Wikipedia

The Jews who left to follow Jesus were the innocent ones.

Jewish Senators;

BS, they know if they run for a GOP ticket they will be short of voters. Also most Jews in the congress are not prejudice. But some , some GOP are not either.

BS, they know if they run for a GOP ticket they will be short of voters. Also most Jews in the congress are not prejudice. But some , some GOP are not either.
No Jew would run as a neo-Con.

Jewish Senators;

Who killed RFK? It wasn't an evangelical, now was it?

Sirhan Sirhan.

Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy - Wikipedia

the jewish propensity for DEMOCRAT ---is a throwback to
jewish support for labor unions

Sounds reasonable.

AND, like I said, that is not proof. Hell, it's not even possible EVIDENCE, that the Gop is radical or hateful.

Lieberman is a neo-con. So is Hillary.

That's an interesting opinion you have there.

Which you have done NOTHING to support.

Yet you are comfortable smearing large numbers of people, based on a completely unsupported opinion.

THat makes you, a bad person.

Traditional Christians understand that the Jews did not kill Christ (the Romans did), the Jews did not drink Christian blood, and the Jews did not eat the flesh of sacrificed Christian babies.

Why Doc1 hates Jews is beyond me, but that is characteristic of the religious Alt Right. The religious Christian right generally loves Jews and the Jewish state.

Jake, no offense but Jews were the ones demanding Jesus die. Pontuis Pilate could find no fault.

Maryanne-----you haven't got a clue. Mark and Luke SAID SO? Neither were there. It's heresay which makes no sense at all written long after the fact under the aegis of Constantine. Jews do not crucify ANYONE-----ever, nor are executions modes of entertainment-----that is a ROMAN
thing

The mob stirred up by the Sadducees and the Pharisees did not "represent" the Jewish people then or since then to now.

Jews cleaned Him and placed His body in the tomb. The angels appeared to Jewish women at the tomb to announce His Resurrection.

The Christo-Jewish church arose in the 1st century in the Jewish congregations of the eastern Mediterranean.

Is this new information to you, MaryAnne11?

How come no democrats, even all those Jewish ones, attended the US embassy opening in Israel ?

They are not subservient to Netanyahu and his war mongering.

Israel once had decent Leaders who tried to work out a peaceful solution.

Now, you have 2 wanna be Dictators. Bibi and Donald, along with Putin.
Putting an embassy in the capital city of the country it's in, is war mongering. Uh huh.

Why did they have to move it , it was already in Tel Aviv.

Ask Bill Clinton. It was what we have been promising to do since 1995. Seriously what other country on the planet do we not recognize their capital? It’s absolutely unheard of, and completely bonkers. “We know your government buildings are in Jerusalem, we know you call your capital Jerusalem, but we’re just going to pretend like it isn’t Jerusalem.” That’s freaking lunacy!!!

Clinton was wrong. Why don't the Native Americans take over Wash DC?
Native Americans have more of a claim to DC than the Palestinians do for Jerusalem...

Maryanne-----you haven't got a clue. Mark and Luke SAID SO? Neither were there. It's heresay which makes no sense at all written long after the fact under the aegis of Constantine. Jews do not crucify ANYONE-----ever, nor are executions modes of entertainment-----that is a ROMAN
thing

You certainly do not know your Bible. I suggest you read it, then get back to me!

Lieberman is a neo-con. So is Hillary.

Holy Joe is. Hillary is not.

The mob stirred up by the Sadducees and the Pharisees did not "represent" the Jewish people then or since then to now.

Jews cleaned Him and placed His body in the tomb. The angels appeared to Jewish women at the tomb to announce His Resurrection.

The Christo-Jewish church arose in the 1st century in the Jewish congregations of the eastern Mediterranean.

Is this new information to you, MaryAnne11?

No,it is not news. Those Jews were the ones who followed Jesus

Do you guys know your Bible at all?

thing

You certainly do not know your Bible. I suggest you read it, then get back to me!

I read it-----if you imagine you have a point----please post
it. I will help you understand that which you have stated
and that which you read. You stated approx "the jews wanted to kill Jesus"------so what was stopping them?.
Jesus was hanging around jews all the time and if "the jews" had killed him-----the romans, certainly, would not have cared. A knife in the back could have done it, Did the
Romans care when Herod killed John the Baptist?

Forum List

Back