Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

The mob stirred up by the Sadducees and the Pharisees did not "represent" the Jewish people then or since then to now.

Jews cleaned Him and placed His body in the tomb. The angels appeared to Jewish women at the tomb to announce His Resurrection.

The Christo-Jewish church arose in the 1st century in the Jewish congregations of the eastern Mediterranean.

Is this new information to you, MaryAnne11?

No,it is not news. Those Jews were the ones who followed Jesus

Do you guys know your Bible at all?
You apparently don't. The first followers were Jewish, who followed the Law as well as Jesus.

To which denomination do you adhere?

Last edited:
What is the issue?

I stated it in the OP. Evans are Republican and yet no member of the GOP Senate is a Jew.
So you're thinking the Senate is an affirmative action chamber?

maybe she thinks that the senate is chosen by THE FIRST
BAPTIST CHURCH

Baptist are not necessarily Evangelicals and most are not.

Mission & History—Church-State Separation
Yeah, they are. It's Fake News if people say they are not.

Why do the Democrats hate the Evangelicals so much?
That's just weird.

Why do the Evangelicals hate the Democrats so much? That's weird too.
Goes back to the Catholic and Protestant political struggles in the 1820s and on. One example is that the Catholics wanted the same support the state legislatures were giving to Protestant schools, and the Protestants fought that tooth and nail.

The Dems normally supported the Catholics, and the GOP after 1854 the Protestants.

The KKK in the 1920s was very anti-Catholic and anti-Jewish, and the Dems in the South and the GOP elsewhere supported their policies.

Jewish Senators;

and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

Seems funny to me. Not ha ha funny, but hypocritical funny.

What about that is hypocritical? Can you only be Jewish to support Israel? Can you only be Muslim to support Palestine?

Almost all of the Jewish dem legislators support Israel, but many on the left do not...so does that make the left hypocritical?

If you take the religion completely out of this equation, what you have is a country, along with a bunch of neighboring countries, tried to wipe another country off the map (and almost succeeded. But that country fought them back and took the other country because its highly strategic to do so, and not have a country intent on your destruction in proximity to a crucial boarder of your country out of your control. Don’t forget they could have easily taken control of more land (they pushed back all the way to Cairo), but stopped and let the boot off the neck easily.

If you add religion back into the equation, what you see is a Jewish country, that took a UN deal for their own sovereignty, then has been in a state of constant defensive war pretty much since its inception...when has Israel not acted defensively? It’s also the only democratic country in the Middle East, to the point where they have people in parliament who wish for the very destruction of that country. It’s a Jewish country that has banned Jews from their most holy site in order to placate to the Muslims that want to wipe them off the map. It’s the only tolerant country in the Middle East for gays and lesbians.

To paint them as the bad guys in this situation is utterly ridiculous. Disagreeing with how they handle things is one thing. But just painting them as the bad guys, the instigators, etc, is so naive, and an incredibly simplistic (and wrong) view of a complicated situation.

What I see is for years it was mainly a Arab nation of Muslims, a few Christians and some Jews. The jews were sent there to maintain the Suez Canal, and then they kicked the British out, King David Hotel.

Only 45000 Jews returned from Babylon, most loved it in Babylon. Ever hear of the
Herodian Dynasty

Do you see Herods Temple there yet??? No.

The Democratic Party must pander to everyone.
Then why do Democrats not pander to Netanyahu

I think you have your parties mixed up!
The Democratic Party must pander to everyone.

So you can sell your line of crap to the Muslim population here and in exchange for........oil.

Netanyahu was open to negotiations with Kerry and with Mitchell before him.

And then Iran. See, it's really hard to deal with a nation-state that is aiding and abetting the terrorist organizations that keep trying to blow up your country. So, the whole you just be quiet you thingy didn't work out as a plan.

And Abbas.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Saudi Arabia and Israel hate Iran that is why they are terrorists , as well as Hamas and Hezbollah, A jew is the father of Shia Islam. Also Israel didn't mind giving weapons to Iran in the 1980's during the Iran Contra.

Iran funds terrorist organizations. That is why they are terrorists. .Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations. Always have been and always will be.

And oil.

You just happen to support terrorists. Period.

So we are told, what about Saudi Arabia?
What the hell does king herod have to do with anything? Hahaha what a completely laughable point. Didn’t he let many return to Jerusalem? Are you suggesting that Jews would be happier in Iran? What on earth is your point.

Let’s put everything here into context. Babylon took over Israel, and moved Israelites all around the empire, and treated them like shit for generations up until Herod. Who was nicer to them and let many return to Jerusalem, and the Jews even hailed him as a savior for them after suffering under the previous harsher dynasty’s...So you’re comparing Jews from 3,000 years ago, where generation after generation grew up in Babylon under harsh rule, finally get a decent king who treats them well and decide to stay, rather than make a dangerous trek through strange lands to a place they have never been before; to Jews who moved to Israel after their neighbors were turning them in by the millions to the nazis, who systematically slaughtered them by the millions. At this time, when they tried to escape to a different country, country after country denied them access (including FDR and the US)...so these Jews said fuck it, we’re going back to the promise land because we won’t survive another one of these holocausts. After they established their country, and accepted the UN deal, their neighboring countries have unsuccessfully tried to wipe them off the map on numerous occasions.

So some Jews...not all...3,000 or so years ago stayed in Babylon. And this is comparable to the situation we see after WWII?

Persia changed their name to Iran (which translates to Aryan in honor of Hitler and what he was doing). I don’t think that’s a place where modern day Jews will get the same treatment they did under Herod.

Every time Doc1 does make it personal, he admits that he is losing.

Traditional Christians understand that the Jews did not kill Christ (the Romans did), the Jews did not drink Christian blood, and the Jews did not eat the flesh of sacrificed Christian babies.

Why Doc1 hates Jews is beyond me, but that is characteristic of the religious Alt Right. The religious Christian right generally loves Jews and the Jewish state.

Jake, no offense but Jews were the ones demanding Jesus die. Pontuis Pilate could find no fault.

Pontius Pilate - Wikipedia

The Jews who left to follow Jesus were the innocent ones.

Maryanne-----you haven't got a clue. Mark and Luke SAID SO? Neither were there. It's heresay which makes no sense at all written long after the fact under the aegis of Constantine. Jews do not crucify ANYONE-----ever, nor are executions modes of entertainment-----that is a ROMAN
thing

You certainly do not know your Bible. I suggest you read it, then get back to me!

I read it-----if you imagine you have a point----please post
it. I will help you understand that which you have stated
and that which you read. You stated approx "the jews wanted to kill Jesus"------so what was stopping them?.
Jesus was hanging around jews all the time and if "the jews" had killed him-----the romans, certainly, would not have cared. A knife in the back could have done it, Did the
Romans care when Herod killed John the Baptist?

the right of imposing capital punishment having been taken from the Sanhedrin by the Romans a century before, "40 years before the Destruction of the Temple" (Sanh. 41a; TJ, Sanh. 1:18a).

Capital Punishment

I believe that makes it 30AD.

Jewish Senators;

What about that is hypocritical? Can you only be Jewish to support Israel? Can you only be Muslim to support Palestine?

Almost all of the Jewish dem legislators support Israel, but many on the left do not...so does that make the left hypocritical?

If you take the religion completely out of this equation, what you have is a country, along with a bunch of neighboring countries, tried to wipe another country off the map (and almost succeeded. But that country fought them back and took the other country because its highly strategic to do so, and not have a country intent on your destruction in proximity to a crucial boarder of your country out of your control. Don’t forget they could have easily taken control of more land (they pushed back all the way to Cairo), but stopped and let the boot off the neck easily.

If you add religion back into the equation, what you see is a Jewish country, that took a UN deal for their own sovereignty, then has been in a state of constant defensive war pretty much since its inception...when has Israel not acted defensively? It’s also the only democratic country in the Middle East, to the point where they have people in parliament who wish for the very destruction of that country. It’s a Jewish country that has banned Jews from their most holy site in order to placate to the Muslims that want to wipe them off the map. It’s the only tolerant country in the Middle East for gays and lesbians.

To paint them as the bad guys in this situation is utterly ridiculous. Disagreeing with how they handle things is one thing. But just painting them as the bad guys, the instigators, etc, is so naive, and an incredibly simplistic (and wrong) view of a complicated situation.

What I see is for years it was mainly a Arab nation of Muslims, a few Christians and some Jews. The jews were sent there to maintain the Suez Canal, and then they kicked the British out, King David Hotel.

Only 45000 Jews returned from Babylon, most loved it in Babylon. Ever hear of the
Herodian Dynasty

So you can sell your line of crap to the Muslim population here and in exchange for........oil.

And then Iran. See, it's really hard to deal with a nation-state that is aiding and abetting the terrorist organizations that keep trying to blow up your country. So, the whole you just be quiet you thingy didn't work out as a plan.

And Abbas.

Saudi Arabia and Israel hate Iran that is why they are terrorists , as well as Hamas and Hezbollah, A jew is the father of Shia Islam. Also Israel didn't mind giving weapons to Iran in the 1980's during the Iran Contra.

Iran funds terrorist organizations. That is why they are terrorists. .Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations. Always have been and always will be.

And oil.

What the hell does king herod have to do with anything? Hahaha what a completely laughable point. Didn’t he let many return to Jerusalem? Are you suggesting that Jews would be happier in Iran? What on earth is your point.

Let’s put everything here into context. Babylon took over Israel, and moved Israelites all around the empire, and treated them like shit for generations up until Herod. Who was nicer to them and let many return to Jerusalem, and the Jews even hailed him as a savior for them after suffering under the previous harsher dynasty’s...So you’re comparing Jews from 3,000 years ago, where generation after generation grew up in Babylon under harsh rule, finally get a decent king who treats them well and decide to stay, rather than make a dangerous trek through strange lands to a place they have never been before; to Jews who moved to Israel after their neighbors were turning them in by the millions to the nazis, who systematically slaughtered them by the millions. At this time, when they tried to escape to a different country, country after country denied them access (including FDR and the US)...so these Jews said fuck it, we’re going back to the promise land because we won’t survive another one of these holocausts. After they established their country, and accepted the UN deal, their neighboring countries have unsuccessfully tried to wipe them off the map on numerous occasions.

So some Jews...not all...3,000 or so years ago stayed in Babylon. And this is comparable to the situation we see after WWII?

Persia changed their name to Iran (which translates to Aryan in honor of Hitler and what he was doing). I don’t think that’s a place where modern day Jews will get the same treatment they did under Herod.

Babylon destroyed the Solomons Temple in about 590 BC, and only 45000 Jews (to include the singers) returned to Judea to rebuild the temple with Persian money.

You can't jump from there to Herod and then to Hitler from there, a lot happened.

Why didn't more come back from Babylon, when King Cyrus allowed them to a few decades later, they liked it there.

Oh they became very happy in Iran, Queen Esther. You must be an evangelical.

Jewish Senators;

Herodian Dynasty

And Abbas.

And oil.

Fellow cyberspacers. Neither Sak nor Penny have the vaguest notion of Jewish history from the time of the Babylonian captivity to the present day. Please ignore

Sak and Penny-----feel free to ask questions. You both started badly and ended badly. Neither of you have the
vaguest idea about the details of the end of the Babylonian
captivity or the nature of King Herod or who or what or how
many did what. LOL ---the "SINGERS" ?? who were the "singers" -------I know-----but penny does not

What is the issue?

I stated it in the OP. Evans are Republican and yet no member of the GOP Senate is a Jew.

Do you know any Evangelicals who are Democrats.

No. And?

And why do they love Israel so much?? And back it? I am talking Israel and not Jews.

penny----you, certainly, do not know why

Jewish Senators;

Herodian Dynasty

And Abbas.

And oil.

Fellow cyberspacers. Neither Sak nor Penny have the vaguest notion of Jewish history from the time of the Babylonian captivity to the present day. Please ignore

Sak and Penny-----feel free to ask questions. You both started badly and ended badly. Neither of you have the
many did what. LOL ---the "SINGERS" ?? who were the "singers" -------I know-----but penny does not

I give you Jewish links and , have you even read the OT??

Do you know any Evangelicals who are Democrats.

No. And?

And why do they love Israel so much?? And back it? I am talking Israel and not Jews.

penny----you, certainly, do not know why

Oh I know why.

Every time Doc1 does make it personal, he admits that he is losing.

Traditional Christians understand that the Jews did not kill Christ (the Romans did), the Jews did not drink Christian blood, and the Jews did not eat the flesh of sacrificed Christian babies.

Why Doc1 hates Jews is beyond me, but that is characteristic of the religious Alt Right. The religious Christian right generally loves Jews and the Jewish state.

Jake, no offense but Jews were the ones demanding Jesus die. Pontuis Pilate could find no fault.

Pontius Pilate - Wikipedia

The Jews who left to follow Jesus were the innocent ones.

Maryanne-----you haven't got a clue. Mark and Luke SAID SO? Neither were there. It's heresay which makes no sense at all written long after the fact under the aegis of Constantine. Jews do not crucify ANYONE-----ever, nor are executions modes of entertainment-----that is a ROMAN
thing

You certainly do not know your Bible. I suggest you read it, then get back to me!

I read it-----if you imagine you have a point----please post
it. I will help you understand that which you have stated
and that which you read. You stated approx "the jews wanted to kill Jesus"------so what was stopping them?.
Jesus was hanging around jews all the time and if "the jews" had killed him-----the romans, certainly, would not have cared. A knife in the back could have done it, Did the
Romans care when Herod killed John the Baptist?

the right of imposing capital punishment having been taken from the Sanhedrin by the Romans a century before, "40 years before the Destruction of the Temple" (Sanh. 41a; TJ, Sanh. 1:18a).

Capital Punishment

I believe that makes it 30AD.

During those times------it was easier for JOOOS WHO
WANTED TO KILL ANOTHER JOO---to do so ----than
it ever had been thru SANHEDRIN DECREE. The romans
"could care less". The romans did not recognize jewish
laws-----THE JOOOOS DID NOT RULE IN JUDEA----anything much at all other than trivial issues BETWEEN
JEWS

Jewish Senators;

Herodian Dynasty

And oil.

I give you Jewish links and , have you even read the OT??

you gave me links to what? what is a "jewish link" ?----
did you come up with who the "singers" were yet?

Forum List

Back