Not everyone is getting a $1,200 coronavirus stimulus check. Here's who will be left out.

Red-hatters, mad-hatters, and Trumpies should forgo the money and request a reality check instead.

It appears that the people who need money the most will be the ones who don't get a check.

"Many students aren’t eligible for a stimulus check. Neither are some elderly and disabled people. Immigrants who don’t have a Social Security number won’t get a check either. Some new parents and others may have to wait until next year to get part of their payouts."

This is typical of Dopey Donald Trump and his GOP slimeball lawmakers who ensure Trump associates get first grab at the money pile.

Dopey Donald Trump is imposing the law of the jungle.

Not everyone is getting a $1,200 coronavirus stimulus check. Here's who will be left out.

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON – Millions of Americans who expect to receive a $1,200 stimulus check from the federal government could start to see the payouts arriving as early as next week.

But many Americans won’t get a check at all.

Not everyone qualifies for one of the payments, which will be distributed under a new federal law that aims to give Americans a quick cash infusion and help the economy recover from the devastation wreaked by the coronavirus pandemic.

Many students aren’t eligible for a stimulus check. Neither are some elderly and disabled people. Immigrants who don’t have a Social Security number won’t get a check either. Some new parents and others may have to wait until next year to get part of their payouts. ...
The only people that will not get $1200 are people that paid no taxes last year....they will get $600 instead if the government can locate them....your thread is Bullshit top to bottom.....

That's a lie. It is not related to people paying taxes. Many wealthy people who paid no taxes by using tax avoidance princples will get the checks.

Your article says that single filers earning above $99,000, and households earning above $198,000 won't receive anything.

Red-hatters, mad-hatters, and Trumpies should forgo the money and request a reality check instead.

It appears that the people who need money the most will be the ones who don't get a check.

"Many students aren’t eligible for a stimulus check. Neither are some elderly and disabled people. Immigrants who don’t have a Social Security number won’t get a check either. Some new parents and others may have to wait until next year to get part of their payouts."

This is typical of Dopey Donald Trump and his GOP slimeball lawmakers who ensure Trump associates get first grab at the money pile.

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON – Millions of Americans who expect to receive a $1,200 stimulus check from the federal government could start to see the payouts arriving as early as next week.

Not everyone qualifies for one of the payments, which will be distributed under a new federal law that aims to give Americans a quick cash infusion and help the economy recover from the devastation wreaked by the coronavirus pandemic.

Many students aren’t eligible for a stimulus check. Neither are some elderly and disabled people. Immigrants who don’t have a Social Security number won’t get a check either. Some new parents and others may have to wait until next year to get part of their payouts. ...
The only people that will not get $1200 are people that paid no taxes last year....they will get $600 instead if the government can locate them....your thread is Bullshit top to bottom.....

That's a lie. It is not related to people paying taxes. Many wealthy people who paid no taxes by using tax avoidance princples will get the checks.
I'm not getting any money, that should make you very very happy, Venison.

You would benefit more from a reality check and an insanity check than you would from free money.

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

I'm not getting any money, that should make you very very happy, Venison.

You would benefit more from a reality check and an insanity check than you would from free money.
you first

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

I think everyone that voted for Trump, or just refrained from voting, will gladly forego their check, if they get a pass from being harassed if they get to reopen their business, go back to work, or just go about their business with out being hassled by the gestapo.

As far as students, elderly, illegals and disabled? They never budgeted for that money anyway, never earned any money, and are used to living with out that money, so of course they shouldn't get any money, don't be foolish.
The elderly never earned any money. The disabled never earned any money. Never.

How i wish I could bottle this idea and give it away. Sure most democommiecrats really believe this. It just has to be spread around.

Cadavers are not earning money and don't need money, but many of them will get a check.

Dimocrats have no problem whatsoever if illegal aliens were given a check.
They have zero problem with American taxpayers giving OUR money away to someone who came into our country illegally.

Vote for Dims, and you're voting to tear what's left of this country apart.

America has no money, it has other people's money and a debt mountain.

They have zero problem with American taxpayers giving OUR money away to someone who came into our country illegally.

You could have been saying that during the prior administration, but, I know you weren't

I say we treat immigrants sneaking in from Mexico exactly like Mexico treats immigrants sneaking into their country.

Fair enough?

Disabled adults are eligible for a stimulus check as long as no one else claims them as a dependent.

As far as I can tell, it's an automatic direct deposit if you receive Social Security benefits by direct deposit, and someone else isn't handling your money for you.

It's not even necessary to file an income tax return in such cases unless you have other income to report.

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

No one cares about illegal aliens. They are not legal so they get nothing. The elderly still get social security and people who won't work get nothing. I will be thinking them as I bolt all the cool new stuff on my bike. No I won't. Not really.

Disabled adults are eligible for a stimulus check as long as no one else claims them as a dependent.

As far as I can tell, it's an automatic direct deposit if you receive Social Security benefits by direct deposit, and someone else isn't handling your money for you.

It's not even necessary to file an income tax return in such cases unless you have other income to report.

Yup. They told my ma that.

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

If they are going to treat it like income at the end of the year, I wish they'd keep it. Imagine the people on Social Security, SSI, or SSDI. If those checks are their only source of income, they are exempt from filing a tax return. So, if they get a stimulus check and it's counted as income, then they will be taxed on their yearly Social Security check as if it were a regular job... and they have not paid into the system. So, April 15 of next year they might be taxed on all that money and owe much more than $1200. I've asked around and nobody has an answer to that scenario. My contacts in political circles are not in their offices... but, just saying. I don't believe there's such a thing as a free lunch and since I cannot find a straight answer, I'm highly skeptical of this "free money."

get a stimulus check and it's counted as income, then they will be taxed on their yearly Social Security check as if it were a regular job...
Even if it is counted as regular income, the stimulus check for a disabled person who has no income other than SSI, disability, welfare, etc., is not going to exceed the standard personal deduction for regular income, and no taxes will be owed on it in that case.

No doubt we'll get an updated 1040 next year, and all the popular tax prep software packages will be updated.

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

The students that are being left out are not being left out because their money will go to the person that used them as deductions last year, will get $500 for the student. The same with seniors living with family members, that take them as a tax deduction, they will receive $500, not $1200. Other seniors who have not paid taxes will get money all they need to do is fill out a form. Provisions are made for legal immigrants to get the checks, however, illegal immigrants need to head to their home countries to get what their governments are handing out.

You seem pretty uneducated on this issue, it seems the story is really inaccurate as well, just seems like someone trying to stir up something that isn’t there. It’s your Trumdisphoryia raging again. It’s as deadly to America as the Coronavirus is. Get well soon.

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

If they are going to treat it like income at the end of the year, I wish they'd keep it. Imagine the people on Social Security, SSI, or SSDI. If those checks are their only source of income, they are exempt from filing a tax return. So, if they get a stimulus check and it's counted as income, then they will be taxed on their yearly Social Security check as if it were a regular job... and they have not paid into the system. So, April 15 of next year they might be taxed on all that money and owe much more than $1200. I've asked around and nobody has an answer to that scenario. My contacts in political circles are not in their offices... but, just saying. I don't believe there's such a thing as a free lunch and since I cannot find a straight answer, I'm highly skeptical of this "free money."

The stimulus money is not going to be taxed.

Thanks to Obama and Pelosi...the biggest spenders ever.....

Dopey Donald Trump is running out of people to blame as the debt mountain is making him look like an impotent dwarf.

Dopey Donald Trump is running out of people to blame as the debt mountain is making him look like an impotent dwarf.
Dopey Donald?.....how old are you?.....You may actually owe your miserable life to the actions that Trump took to shutdown travel from China...but you are too stupid to see it......go away idiot...you bore me...

Michael Collins
USA TODAY

i just went to the sight .... everyone that makes less than 75000 or 150000 per household gets the 1200 $ ! if you paid taxes or get social security the you dont have to file for it .. if you paid no taxes in 2019 you fill out the online non filer form it takes 5 minutes !

Forum List

Back