Not fair to Trump

He never stated there was no collusion either.
Inner city education, eh?

Since you are educated point out in the report where Mueller there was NO collusion.
“While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

No conclusion; no collusion. And that is not a double-negative.

Which never stated that he didn't collude, so your premise is false which your dumbass already knew.
Sorry buttercup. No conclussion, no collusion.

You lost but take heart. America won.

Sorry Shithead, read the report instead of posting right wing talking points. No America didn't win, right wing racists and fools won.

Robert Mueller hearing may be delayed one week - CNNPolitics

Delaying this scheduled hearing and testimony from Special Prosecutor Robert Muller is so unfair to our President. We all know that the purpose of Mueller's appearance before Congress was to affirm what we already know, that "there was no collusion and no obstruction." This is a much needed win for Trump, as lately he has been losing left and right. And, most importantly, Trump had a vindication celebration rally with the faithful scheduled for that very night.

From the U.S Women's Soccer Team, to Mexican tariffs to the SCOTUS killing the census question, Trump's wins lately have been very few and far between. He needs the Mueller appearance. Let it proceed as originally schedule so that Trump and his faithful can celebrate that night.
Careful what you wish for. Mueller has never stated there was no obstruction, in fact he has always strongly implied there was.
One would logically assume that if the asshole had had any charges to file, he would have filed them when he had the change. However logical assumptions require a brain that can process information and use logic which we that have functional brains can assume you don't.

Since you are educated point out in the report where Mueller there was NO collusion.
“While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Which never stated that he didn't collude, so your premise is false which your dumbass already knew.

He said there was no conspiracy. If there is no crime then there may not be obstruction.

False that has been debunked so many times it's not worth talking about anymore.

Sorry Shithead, read the report instead of posting right wing talking points. No America didn't win, right wing racists and fools won.
OK then. You lost. Sorry cupcake.

Robert Mueller hearing may be delayed one week - CNNPolitics

Delaying this scheduled hearing and testimony from Special Prosecutor Robert Muller is so unfair to our President. We all know that the purpose of Mueller's appearance before Congress was to affirm what we already know, that "there was no collusion and no obstruction." This is a much needed win for Trump, as lately he has been losing left and right. And, most importantly, Trump had a vindication celebration rally with the faithful scheduled for that very night.

From the U.S Women's Soccer Team, to Mexican tariffs to the SCOTUS killing the census question, Trump's wins lately have been very few and far between. He needs the Mueller appearance. Let it proceed as originally schedule so that Trump and his faithful can celebrate that night.
Careful what you wish for. Mueller has never stated there was no obstruction, in fact he has always strongly implied there was.
One would logically assume that if the asshole had had any charges to file, he would have filed them when he had the change. However logical assumptions require a brain that can process information and use logic which we that have functional brains can assume you don't.

Obviously you guys haven't been paying attention.

OK then. You lost. Sorry cupcake.

No Shithead, America lost.

Oh, the US soccer team won, but who gives a rat's ass except for a few dykes?

Illustration above of how both Rump Cultism and nosing into other people's sex lives are more important to some people than pride in their own country.

Guess that's why he left it.
No. I left for family reasons. BTW, the dykes felt they needed to tell us. I had, and still have no interest in the sex lives of some that I had never heard of until a couple of weeks ago, or yours for that matter.

Whelp, I continue to have no interest in other people's sex lives, and yet ---- you're the wag who brought it up.

Aren't you.

Point sustained.
Look, if you admit here that you're a fag and then I refer to you as a fag, does that mean I am interested in your sex life?

It would, if the subject has nothing to do with sex yet you're so obsessed you had to inject it. Which you just did.
But maybe I'm wrong. Essplain to the class how sex relates to soccer. Oughta be cute.

Btw, "point sustaiined"?! Wtf do you think you are?

Winning. :eusa_dance:

Mueller is a toad...who cares when he shows up to congress....he was a main player in the Obama led coup.....we all know it now...he is working with the dems and the media to keep the Trump bashing and lying going....they didn't get what they wanted which was Trump impeached so they are trying to kill him with a thousand cuts each day.....but just like the Russian hoax....this will fail as well and it will propel him into a landslide second term win.....get ready for more sorrow dems.....

Mueller was prevented from bringing charges by DOJ policy, not for any lack of evidence. Brains don't function well without facts.

So if we say we can't conclude that you've sucked more dicks than Stormy Daniels, you will insist that doesn't exonerate you, right???
:abgg2q.jpg:

Mueller is a toad...who cares when he shows up to congress....he was a main player in the Obama led coup.....we all know it now...he is working with the dems and the media to keep the Trump bashing and lying going....they didn't get what they wanted which was Trump impeached so they are trying to kill him with a thousand cuts each day.....but just like the Russian hoax....this will fail as well and it will propel him into a landslide second term win.....get ready for more sorrow dems.....
Shoot the messenger!

Oh, the US soccer team won, but who gives a rat's ass except for a few dykes?

Illustration above of how both Rump Cultism and nosing into other people's sex lives are more important to some people than pride in their own country.

Guess that's why he left it.
No. I left for family reasons. BTW, the dykes felt they needed to tell us. I had, and still have no interest in the sex lives of some that I had never heard of until a couple of weeks ago, or yours for that matter.

You're the dumb ass here, don't forget that.

He said there was no conspiracy. If there is no crime then there may not be obstruction.

False that has been debunked so many times it's not worth talking about anymore.

Incorrect. If he were guilty of conspiracy he would be impeached. So it is worth talking about. He was found not guilty by a partial independent counsel and Alan Dershowitz a Clinton friend and Democrat agrees. The same Dershowitz who is one of the preeminent constitutional lawyers in the US. I value his opinion over yours with all due respect.

So if we say we can't conclude that you've sucked more dicks than Stormy Daniels, you will insist that doesn't exonerate you, right???

You must be thinking about sucking one or two.

Same thing I called out post 3 for.

It's a pattern.

It's a pattern.
Actually, there IS a pattern involved...

The loony liberals insist that concluding that there is no evidence means something still probably happened, so I just figured I would demonstrate how that logic works...

Apparently crybaby libs get all butthurt if that pattern is applied to THEM!!!

It's a pattern.
Actually, there IS a pattern involved...

The loony liberals insist that concluding that there is no evidence means something still probably happened, so I just figured I would demonstrate how that logic works...

Apparently crybaby libs get all butthurt if that pattern is applied to THEM!!!

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno, that's not the pattern I'm observing.

Guess again.

Forum List

Back