Not gonna lie; I underestimated Trump

President Trump was doing great things for the economy before he even officially started. (Re-negotiaing the AF2 deal). He has worked tirelessly FOR America. Giving up his empire. Changing the cultre is not easy. He should end up on Mt. Rushmore for saving the USA.

The “lifer” political class is being humiliated by a real life human businessman with actual experience. RINO (flake ryan) are being exposed and eliminated albeit much too slowly. Dems? Lol! All crooks, incompetents and maggots. Their voters are too stupid or desperately lost.

The Trump Cult lost seats in the House. Those were the losses I was referring to. Obviously they picked up a few in the Senate.

How many seats did the Obama cult lose in the House in his first mid term, John? How many seats did he lose in the Senate? I'll give you a hint...Obama himself described it as a "shellacking"!

Okay. What's your point? I didn't vote for Obama. He and I have no connection whatsoever, other than that he was the president of my country at one point. The exact same connection I have with Trump. Do I think Obama was more qualified than Trump? Yes. But still not fully qualified.

Now THAT is an interesting statement, John! In what way was Barack Obama ever "qualified" to be President of the United States?
USA Today editorial says Trump unfit to clean Obama's toilet
  • 13 December 2017

_99193486_gettyimages-890991464.jpg
Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
Image captionMr Trump signed a defense budget authorisation on Tuesday
The editorial board of USA Today has said President Donald Trump is "unfit to clean the toilets" in Barack Obama's library or shine George W Bush's shoes.

The scathing editorial comes after Mr Trump claimed a female senator "would do anything" for campaign cash - words which some regarded as sexual innuendo.

"Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low," the newspaper added.

USA Today is not known for publishing such blistering editorials.

One of the nation's highest-circulated newspapers, it usually includes an "opposing view" column with each opinion piece

USA Today has a consistent liberal bias...ESPECIALLY in it's editorials!
There is bias and this To me this was an over the top show of dislike for Trump There are many ways to show dislike but this was pure hate and I think well done

The Trump Cult lost seats in the House. Those were the losses I was referring to. Obviously they picked up a few in the Senate.

How many seats did the Obama cult lose in the House in his first mid term, John? How many seats did he lose in the Senate? I'll give you a hint...Obama himself described it as a "shellacking"!

Okay. What's your point? I didn't vote for Obama. He and I have no connection whatsoever, other than that he was the president of my country at one point. The exact same connection I have with Trump. Do I think Obama was more qualified than Trump? Yes. But still not fully qualified.

Now THAT is an interesting statement, John! In what way was Barack Obama ever "qualified" to be President of the United States?

I already said he wasn't qualified. But he was at least a senator prior to his ascendancy. Personally, I would have voted for McCain if I wasn't too busy getting hammered in college to vote.

A Senator that did what exactly? Barack Obama had ZERO legislative skills! None. If it wasn't for people letting him sign his name onto bills that THEY worked on...he'd still be back in Illinois trying to get his first piece of legislation passed in the Illinois State Senate!
How many who advised him were indicted ??? He had the best of the best ,,,,trump brought the swamp with him

What the hell do you care about dead American soldiers? It's no secret how you leftists hate the military. Hell, you even elected a President who gave billions of dollars to Iran, who used some of it to finance the killing of American soldiers in the Middle East.

Stop with the phony patriotism already. You're not fooling anyone.

They elected a president who said, and I quote..."I despise the military".
Please show me that link Until that it's nothing but a dirty fn republican lie

Whether he said that in public or not, is irrelevant. He still despised the military by having the worst record as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces this country has ever seen..

Obama's List of Most Disrespectful Insults to the Military

“30) Looking past all his civilian aides to order a Marine to hold an umbrella over his head like a butler for an entire speech at the Rose Garden, in violation of military regulations.
29) Forcing race-baiting class warfare propaganda, extreme PC “sensitivity” measures, and Gay Pride Month on soldiers.
28) Taking credit for the success of the surge he opposed in Iraq.
27) Taking credit for the success of the interrogation policies he opposed that located Osama bin Laden.
26) Skipping the funeral of the highest-ranking officer to be killed on foreign soil in over 40 years (Major-General Harold J. Greene), to play golf.
25) Smearing veterans as potential domestic terrorists.
24) Trying to make wounded veterans cover their own medical treatment through private health insurance plans, which would inevitably end up increasing their out-of-pocket costs.
23) Blaming our troops for the Taliban attacking them…for everything from objecting to pedophilia and advocating women’s rights, to not wearing latex gloves while handling Korans and walking in front of Muslims while they are praying.
22) Rushing in to misrepresent the Ft. Hood massacre that killed 13 soldiers (one whom was pregnant) as mere “workplace violence.”
21) Giving captured terrorists at Gitmo (who are drenched in soldiers’ blood) a $750,000 soccer field, cable TV, entertainment, classes in painting, etc., while stripping away benefits for soldiers at every turn.
20) Ordering federal agencies to make the sequester cuts as painful as possible for the American people, which ended up cutting tuition assistance for soldiers and increasing other college costs for the Armed Forces across the board.
19) Denying veterans from all over the country access to the WWII Memorial in Washington over a staged government shutdown while allowing illegal immigrants to hold a political rally on closed federal grounds.
18) Cutting military health care benefits and pensions while increasing spending on unionized federal bureaucrats (Obama voters).
17) Ignoring a former Marine frivolously imprisoned in Mexico on trumped up weapons charges.
16) Using soldiers to help a terror-sponsoring dictator fight off outraged civilian protesters.
15) Purging the military of oath-keeping constitutionalists.
14) Imposing draconian cuts to the things we are actually supposed to be spending tax dollars on under the Constitution (like the military), while exploding spending on things the Federal Government has no authority to even be involved in, like Obama’s trillion-dollar health care takeover.
13) Silencing and criminalizing Christianity in the military.
12) Banning time-proven interrogation techniques and insisting on treating foreign terrorists as mere common criminals to be tried in American courts, as civilians.
11) Suppressing military votes.
10) Imposing ludicrous rules of engagement on our troops that have needlessly gotten many soldiers killed.
9) Appeasing our enemies, backing down after drawing “red lines” in the sand, betraying our allies, and dismantling our missile defenses…all of which needlessly endangers our troops.
8) Cutting troops down to pre-WWII levels, and then allowing illegal immigrants into the military.
7) Allowing veterans to die on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals all over the country, after being warned about the manipulated numbers and obscene delays in care (welcome to ‘universal health care’) back in 2008.
6) Abandoning three decorated veterans and a U.S. ambassador to be dragged through the streets and tortured to death by bloodthirsty Islamic savages in Benghazi, and then falsely blaming it on Americans having the right to disagree with Islam in public.
5) Releasing numerous terrorists back onto the streets so they could return and attack our soldiers, including one who ended up becoming the leader of ISIS.
4) Releasing five major terrorist leaders to appease the Taliban into releasing one America-hating deserter.
3) Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq while handing Afghanistan back to the Islamic fundamentalists who facilitated 9/11 (the Taliban).
2) Openly funding and arming Islamic terrorists.
1) Endlessly trampling the Constitution that soldiers are sworn to defend and attacking the rights they fight, bleed, and die to protect.”

In light of the blob not wanting to honor the fallen on Veterans Day because it was raining. your list is funny.
No liar, he ain't gonna "honor" those french turds.
American fallen soldiers he failed to honor you stupid repub dotard

You really have a problem with finding facts, dear. Are you relying on think progress for your information?

Trump is living rent free in the left's head, they vent daily.

Looks like you can't even give the orange man praise without the Trump cultists swarming over your topic like angry wasps. Always eager to attack someone or something for practically no reason, the Trumpsters have low intelligence, but are dangerous in great numbers.

Yeah, that's what you're doing, praising Trump. Do you think there only other leftists here or what?

You really have a problem with finding facts, dear. Are you relying on think progress for your information?

Republicans themselves will tell you that their party now revolves around Trump worship. Even Cruz and Graham, once outspoken critics of Trump, are now his poodles. I am wrong about this somehow? I think it's pretty obvious what has happened. But you're welcome to your opinion I suppose.

The reason for that is Trump is conducting himself like a conservative, that's how he won them over. Look at the judges he picked. Look at how he stood by Kavanaugh even under the harshest criticisms and lies by the left. He got rid of the Iran deal, the Paris accords. He lowered corporate and individual taxes. Why shouldn't they love him now?

Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.

Trump brought in ratings, that's why they gave him so much coverage. Hillary? She couldn't keep a coffee addict up.

Since Trump got elected, yes, they are giving him coverage--bad coverage. It's estimated that the MSM reporting on Trump is over 90% negative. You call that having friends in the media?

Republicans themselves will tell you that their party now revolves around Trump worship. Even Cruz and Graham, once outspoken critics of Trump, are now his poodles. I am wrong about this somehow? I think it's pretty obvious what has happened. But you're welcome to your opinion I suppose.

The reason for that is Trump is conducting himself like a conservative, that's how he won them over. Look at the judges he picked. Look at how he stood by Kavanaugh even under the harshest criticisms and lies by the left. He got rid of the Iran deal, the Paris accords. He lowered corporate and individual taxes. Why shouldn't they love him now?

I don't understand what the JCPOA has to do with conservatism, or the Climate Accord. Lowering taxes is fine, but he did it in such a way that most of the benefit goes to the wealthy (shocking) and then spending increased anyway. So you reduce tax income and increase spending. How is that conservative? How are tariffs conservative? How are Twitter rants and fear-mongering over immigration ... how is any of that conservative?

Apparently you have a much lower opinion of conservatism than I do..

Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.

Trump brought in ratings, that's why they gave him so much coverage. Hillary? She couldn't keep a coffee addict up.

Since Trump got elected, yes, they are giving him coverage--bad coverage. It's estimated that the MSM reporting on Trump is over 90% negative. You call that having friends in the media?

There's a reason the saying exists, "There's no such thing as bad publicity". I've never seen a more perfect example than Trump.

I don't understand what the JCPOA has to do with conservatism, or the Climate Accord. Lowering taxes is fine, but he did it in such a way that most of the benefit goes to the wealthy (shocking) and then spending increased anyway. So you reduce tax income and increase spending. How is that conservative? How are tariffs conservative? How are Twitter rants and fear-mongering over immigration ... how is any of that conservative?

Congress spends money--not the President. There is no immigration scare, it's a real thing. We have people right now marching to our borders in effort to invade it like so many millions of others in the past.

The Paris Accord would have given the foreign members the ability to control our economy. Yeah, I would say getting rid of it was pretty conservative. Forcing other countries to make better trade deals with the US is also conservative.

I already said he wasn't qualified. But he was at least a senator prior to his ascendancy. Personally, I would have voted for McCain if I wasn't too busy getting hammered in college to vote.

A Senator that did what exactly? Barack Obama had ZERO legislative skills! None. If it wasn't for people letting him sign his name onto bills that THEY worked on...he'd still be back in Illinois trying to get his first piece of legislation passed in the Illinois State Senate!

That's still more political experience than Trump had.

Personally, Obama's election left a bad taste in my mouth. He was way too inexperienced to be president, I thought at that time. But he was a great orator and half-black, so people just blindly voted for him. Whatever. The economy did slowly recover under him so I guess it worked out okay. Whether he had anything to do with it or not.

The economy has exploded under Trump but that's still not enough. You babble on about "experience"--as if experience in being a shady, two-bit crooked DC politician means a hill of beans to anyone, anywhere, except the very young and the very deluded.

Hint: it doesn't.

There's a reason the saying exists, "There's no such thing as bad publicity". I've never seen a more perfect example than Trump.

No such thing? Who is going to be leading the House in the future? We have the best economy than we've had in 20 to 30 years, and Trump's approval rating is only around 50%???? Nah, that has nothing to do with MSM brainwashing.

Yes and there were far more Republican House seats being contested this time around. The fact is...Trump did FAR better in his first mid-term election than Barack Obama did! So much better it's laughable that you see what happened as a defeat of Trump.

USA Today editorial says Trump unfit to clean Obama's toilet
  • 13 December 2017

_99193486_gettyimages-890991464.jpg
Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
Image captionMr Trump signed a defense budget authorisation on Tuesday
The editorial board of USA Today has said President Donald Trump is "unfit to clean the toilets" in Barack Obama's library or shine George W Bush's shoes.

The scathing editorial comes after Mr Trump claimed a female senator "would do anything" for campaign cash - words which some regarded as sexual innuendo.

"Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low," the newspaper added.

USA Today is not known for publishing such blistering editorials.

One of the nation's highest-circulated newspapers, it usually includes an "opposing view" column with each opinion piece

20 years ago, Obama would have been serving him coffee. Gee, where did I hear that before???

Congress spends money--not the President. There is no immigration scare, it's a real thing. We have people right now marching to our borders in effort to invade it like so many millions of others in the past.

The Paris Accord would have given the foreign members the ability to control our economy. Yeah, I would say getting rid of it was pretty conservative. Forcing other countries to make better trade deals with the US is also conservative.

You are acting like the president does not have influence over Congress.

There was no need to go into such antics over the caravan, other than to frighten paranoid white people who think savages with claws and long fangs are swooping in to murder them and run off with their daughters. Just say, "we're working on border security" and leave it at that. No need for all the "these are terrible people who are coming for you" stuff.

The Paris Accord was just that; an agreement to care for the environment by reducing emissions. It was in no way enforceable, and we basically pulled out just to give the finger. Is forsaking the environment a core part of conservatism now? I must've missed that part.

Where are all these "better deals"? China is not budging. We basically have NAFTA 2.0 in North America. That's about it though. Where are all these brilliant deals?

No such thing? Who is going to be leading the House in the future? We have the best economy than we've had in 20 to 30 years, and Trump's approval rating is only around 50%???? Nah, that has nothing to do with MSM brainwashing.

Where is Trump's rating ever at 50% other than Rasmussen? He's at like 40 - 42%.

Republicans themselves will tell you that their party now revolves around Trump worship. Even Cruz and Graham, once outspoken critics of Trump, are now his poodles.

I don't remember any Dems in the House or Senate who were critics of Obama.

Can you?

Republicans themselves will tell you that their party now revolves around Trump worship. Even Cruz and Graham, once outspoken critics of Trump, are now his poodles.

I don't remember any Dems in the House or Senate who were critics of Obama.

Can you?

I don't recall Obama implying that Hillary's dad assassinated JFK.

Where is Trump's rating ever at 50% other than Rasmussen? He's at like 40 - 42%.

Well there you go. Thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back