Not guilty

This is why schools should be all same gender. All boys. All girls. Teachers the same.

Of course the fags would still prey on kids. But at least it's a start.

This is why schools should be all same gender. All boys. All girls. Teachers the same.

Of course the fags would still prey on kids. But at least it's a start.
That would be fucking stupid.

So those of you who say not guilty ... suppose a 28 year old buff man had consensual sex with his male students. Would he be not guilty? Of course he would be guilty. So the same standards apply.

It is a gross violation of the law for a teacher to take advantage of the horniness of underage students. It is a gross violation of decency and common sense. She betrayed her position of trust by using these youths for her own sexual gratification.

That wicked woman needs to be behind bars. I have a bar at my place.
She wouldn't have sex with the likes of you. She likes young meat, and treats youths like objects for her sexual gratification.

But boys and girls are different in this reality.

Sure girls and boys are different physically.

Sexual abuse isn't different. Whether it's a girl or a boy.

That woman had sex with under age boys who were students. Students have a right to be safe around their teachers. That means the teachers don't have any sort of sexual relationship or situation with the student.

The teacher is there to teach. Not have sex.

She's guilty, should go to prison and be registered on the national child sex offender list. Just like all other sex offenders.

Her sex is of no importance to me nor should it be to the law. She broke the law violated the teacher student relationship and should face the fullest extent of the law.

She wouldn't have sex with the likes of you. She likes young meat, and treats youths like objects for her sexual gratification.
Stop sniffing your dog's anus and get some air. It isn't the same, the guys will be bragging about it on their death beds. What woman would brag that she got laid by a teacher?

And no, a male kid getting sodomized is not the same as sex with a young beautiful teacher, you retard! Why are liberals incapable of making any judgments?

That woman had sex with under age boys who were students. Students have a right to be safe around their teachers. That means the teachers don't have any sort of sexual relationship or situation with the student.

She's guilty, should go to prison and be registered on the national child sex offender list. Just like all other sex offenders.

Her sex is of no importance to me nor should it be to the law. She broke the law violated the teacher student relationship and should face the fullest extent of the law.
Boys and girls are not just different physically, they are psychologically different too. It's relatively easy to get a guy to bang you if you are an attractive female, not so much the other way around.

She shouldn't get away with it, she should get fired, but jail and sexual molester record serves no good purpose.

Stop sniffing your dog's anus and get some air. It isn't the same, the guys will be bragging about it on their death beds. What woman would brag that she got laid by a teacher?

And no, a male kid getting sodomized is not the same as sex with a young beautiful teacher, you retard! Why are liberals incapable of making any judgments?
So you consider the female teacher to be a sex object then?

Also, a male kid is a male kid. If a male kid is gay, why wouldn't he feel the same pride about having sex with a hot young male teacher?

And you don't think female students are ever proud of seducing the hot young teacher?

You live in an alternate reality.

Boys and girls are not just different physically, they are psychologically different too. It's relatively easy to get a guy to bang you if you are an attractive female, not so much the other way around.

She shouldn't get away with it, she should get fired, but jail and sexual molester record serves no good purpose.
You are an idiot.

She manipulated and mistreated vulnerable teenagers. She needs to be punished. I would not say lifetime offender registry, but certainly during the length of her probation.

She should never be a teacher again.

Forum List

Back