'Not Guilty!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
He was treated like a terrorist - isolation, inadequate food and water...the President had to intervene. Despite the admission by someone else that THEY killed the terrorists no 'mis-trial' was called. Now, finally, Decorated Navy SEAL Edward "Eddie" Gallagher has been found 'INNOCENT'!

Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher speaks out on acquittal: 'We knew the truth the whole time'

'Gallagher faced seven criminal charges in all. Six of the most serious charges included premeditated murder, willfully discharging a firearm to endanger human life, retaliation against members of his platoon for reporting his alleged actions, obstruction of justice and the attempted murders of two noncombatants. On all of those charges, the jury in San Diego found him not guilty.'

"I believe they tried to frame me as a criminal from the get-go. But we knew the truth the whole time. We knew I was innocent of these charges. I overcame it by having my strong wife with me the whole time and my legal team fighting for me," Gallagher said.'

Whomever decided to bring these charges should be removed permanently.

We ask these guys to risk their lives being ruthless killers. Then, we prosecute them for murder when they do what we ask?

FUCK THAT!!!

I am against any war that does not carry a justification to be completely ruthless and savage. If those means are not justified, the war is not justified.

already merged 4 threads on this topic.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back