'Not his style – never has been': Trump shakes Japanese emperor's hand

You’re such a fucking douche bag who has no concept of cultural respect. If the Japanese leader had come to the US instead and bowed instead of shaking Trump’s hand, you crybabies would throw a complete mega tantrum over it.

Shut the fuck up snowflake.

Trump nodded his head, then shook hands. It was the appropriate gesture.

Not one Japanese media outlet found it disrespectful.....Unlike when Obama made a 90 degree bow.....the entire world laughed at his idiocy.
Obama thought bowing to an Emperor was acceptable because all cultures are equal in his view.
Yeah exactly. He isn’t some white trash American like you who deludes themselves into thinking they are “exceptional” to anyone else around the world.

Do you imagine the culture of Saudi Arabia is equal to ours?
Their laws aren’t, but the culture is yes. Either way, if he is in that country on their turf, he shows them respect. That’s how it works.
I guess it isn't Trump didn't. and again, I would bow to no emperor of a country that once committed genocide to a people.

Not one Japanese media outlet found it disrespectful.....Unlike when Obama made a 90 degree bow.....the entire world laughed at his idiocy.
Obama thought bowing to an Emperor was acceptable because all cultures are equal in his view.
Yeah exactly. He isn’t some white trash American like you who deludes themselves into thinking they are “exceptional” to anyone else around the world.

Cultural perception is subjective, so objectively speaking, it’s stupid to say our culture is better.

I have no idea what "cultural perception" is supposed to mean, but anyone who believes that forcing females to undergo cliterectomies and doesn't allow women to drive can in no ways be called the equal of cultures that don't observe these atrocities.
Do you not understand the difference between a justice system and a culture? I’m guessing not since you don’t know what cultural perception means.

Their laws aren’t, but the culture is yes. Either way, if he is in that country on their turf, he shows them respect. That’s how it works.
I guess it isn't Trump didn't. and again, I would bow to no emperor of a country that once committed genocide to a people.
Then don’t travel to the country in the first place you doofus.

I am sure this won't please the America last crowd.

'Not his style – never has been': Trump shakes Japanese emperor's hand but doesn't repeat groveler-in-chief Obama's deep bow

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053019/Trump-shakes-Japan-emperor-s-hand-doesn-t-bow-like-Obama.html#ixzz4xi0m89hS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
He practically kneels in front of the Saudis but shows disrespect to the Japanese emperor. Cool. What a total fucking jackass.

'Not his style – never has been': Trump shakes Japanese emperor's hand but doesn't repeat groveler-in-chief Obama's deep bow

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053019/Trump-shakes-Japan-emperor-s-hand-doesn-t-bow-like-Obama.html#ixzz4xi0m89hS
You’re such a fucking douche bag who has no concept of cultural respect. If the Japanese leader had come to the US instead and bowed instead of shaking Trump’s hand, you crybabies would throw a complete mega tantrum over it.

Bowing is how they show respect in Japan. This isn’t a hard concept for you to understand. Why would the rest of the world find that embarrassing?

Bowing almost 90 degrees is not respectful, it is groveling. To add insult to injury Obungle is shaking hands at the same time. It was a huge breach of protocol. The Japanese media felt shame for Obama.

obama_1523079c.jpg
No, you’re just making shit up.

Bowing and shaking hands at the same time is not proper etiquette. Sorry you are so slow.

Avoid the common newbie mistake of bowing and shaking hands at the same time, as President Obama did before the Emperor of Japan in 2009. The reasoning is that solid eye contact is expected during a handshake, however, the gaze should be down during a proper bow. President Obama erred during the meeting by bowing too deeply in submission while at the same time shaking hands. Know How and When to Bow in Japan Before You Go

Bowing is how they show respect in Japan. This isn’t a hard concept for you to understand. Why would the rest of the world find that embarrassing?

Bowing almost 90 degrees is not respectful, it is groveling. To add insult to injury Obungle is shaking hands at the same time. It was a huge breach of protocol. The Japanese media felt shame for Obama.

obama_1523079c.jpg
No, you’re just making shit up.

Bowing and shaking hands at the same time is not proper etiquette. Sorry you are so slow.

Avoid the common newbie mistake of bowing and shaking hands at the same time, as President Obama did before the Emperor of Japan in 2009. The reasoning is that solid eye contact is expected during a handshake, however, the gaze should be down during a proper bow. President Obama erred during the meeting by bowing too deeply in submission while at the same time shaking hands. Know How and When to Bow in Japan Before You Go
Lol so Trump gets a pass for avoiding the custom altogether but you whine about Obama’s paired handshake? God you people are childish.

Was there any doubt that Trump would refuse to show anybody respect? He insults gold star families and POW's... so why in the fuck would anybody expect him to act differently with this?

Britain got it right by cancelling any Trump meetings with the Queen.
Funny how you think respect is complete surrender. Why don't you think the Japanese guy should show some respect?
no sitting President should ever bow to an emperor of a country that committed genocide on a people like Japan did to the Chinese. Ever!!!!!!!

Genocide?
wow, you don't really know do you?

I know what you’re thinking about, but I don’t think that’s genocide. More like a very terrible massacre.

Was there any doubt that Trump would refuse to show anybody respect? He insults gold star families and POW's... so why in the fuck would anybody expect him to act differently with this?

Britain got it right by cancelling any Trump meetings with the Queen.
Funny how you think respect is complete surrender. Why don't you think the Japanese guy should show some respect?
no sitting President should ever bow to an emperor of a country that committed genocide on a people like Japan did to the Chinese. Ever!!!!!!!

Genocide?

I know what you’re thinking about, but I don’t think that’s genocide. More like a very terrible massacre.
It's a people mass murdered because of who they were. That says genocide all over it.

STATISTICS OF JAPANESE GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

"From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. This democide was due to a morally bankrupt political and military strategy, military expediency and custom, and national culture (such as the view that those enemy soldiers who surrender while still able to resist were criminals).

Table 3.1 presents the sources, estimates, and calculations on Japanese democide in World War II. There is one major omission, however. Democide in China during the Sino-Japanese War that begun in 1937, and merged with WWII in December 1941, is excluded. This democide has been separately calculated in Rummel (1994), and only the total derived there is given in the table (line 386) in calculating the overall democide."

It is his job. And no where in his job description does it include bowing. so, I guess you must deal with what is fact. he didn't bow. are you going to take it personal?

obama_1523079c.jpg

Shaking hands while bowing is not unusual. Obama trying to touch his toes looks pretty funny though!

obama_1523079c.jpg

Shaking hands while bowing is not unusual. Obama trying to touch his toes looks pretty funny though!

Aye but Obama's bow was way-way beyond traditional bow. The one to the Saudis was even further below...damn near got on his knees.

It is his job. And no where in his job description does it include bowing. so, I guess you must deal with what is fact. he didn't bow. are you going to take it personal?
If he makes the decision to go there, it doesn’t matter what the country’s history was when it comes to respecting customs. This is about THEIR turf. A real man would understand that logic.

obama_1523079c.jpg

Aye but Obama's bow was way-way beyond traditional bow. The one to the Saudis was even further below...damn near got on his knees.
see my post #33

If he makes the decision to go there, it doesn’t matter what the country’s history was when it comes to respecting customs. This is about THEIR turf. A real man would understand that logic.
oh cause you get to decide that? LOL what a turd you are. ideology nut job.

oh cause you get to decide that? LOL what a turd you are. ideology nut job.
It’s a basic lesson in respect. Sorry you’re too immature to understand that.

Genocide?

It's a people mass murdered because of who they were. That says genocide all over it.

STATISTICS OF JAPANESE GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

"From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. This democide was due to a morally bankrupt political and military strategy, military expediency and custom, and national culture (such as the view that those enemy soldiers who surrender while still able to resist were criminals).

Table 3.1 presents the sources, estimates, and calculations on Japanese democide in World War II. There is one major omission, however. Democide in China during the Sino-Japanese War that begun in 1937, and merged with WWII in December 1941, is excluded. This democide has been separately calculated in Rummel (1994), and only the total derived there is given in the table (line 386) in calculating the overall democide."

Your own quote said “massacre” at least twice. Don’t misuse words just to be more dramatic. The reality is dramatic enough.

obama_1523079c.jpg

see my post #33

Indeed, the Saudis were caught off guard by it. A President of the United States giving a servile bow???
Unbelievable. But alas, that well fits into the lefts apologist, self loathing ways.

Forum List

Back