🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not impressed with either side right now

This will never happen until money is removed from politics. As long as the wealthy and big corporations can buy the two criminal gangs and whatever they want from government, nothing changes.

It always comes back to money, greed, and power.
I believe the rich have taken over all this completely and they walked us to be fighting one another so we don't see the obvious takeover of the government by them. Remember most of these people are not paying any taxes at all, so that leaves us paying all the taxes. Wake up America before it's too late.

And a moral and principled public often rolled them back. Now the public has little morals and principles, thanks to 'libertarianism n stuff', so in some cases even the pols have more principles than the public.
Thanks to libertarianism? lol. How?

lol so only the locals are allowed to be bribed in your mind.
Well trump tried to buy the 2020 election that didn't work for him either. I think the majority of Americans are beginning to see through who's real and who isn't. It's progress, however slow in late it might be.

I believe the rich have taken over all this completely and they walked us to be fighting one another so we don't see the obvious takeover of the government by them. Remember most of these people are not paying any taxes at all, so that leaves us paying all the taxes. Wake up America before it's too late.
Agreed. The divisive practices of the two gangs, our government, and the corporate media are purposeful and for the benefit of the big corporations and wealthy. If they keep us divided they can continue the status quo, which enriches and empowers themselves.

Yes the billionaires pay very little in income taxes, as a percentage of their massive wealth. This too is by design.

Agreed. The divisive practices of the two gangs, our government, and the corporate media are purposeful and for the benefit of the big corporations and wealthy. If they keep us divided they can continue the status quo, which enriches and empowers themselves.

Yes the billionaires pay very little in income taxes, as a percentage of their massive wealth. This too is by design.
Their design.

So Antifa and BLM should be at the Main Line homes doing their dirty work. Rich areas are fertile.

It is clearly the majority of voters, so I will disagree; the vast majority support the two Party oligarchy at all levels, local, state, and national.
It is whom the duopoly represents that was discussed, and that is not the majority.

Anya Taylor Joy is smarter than either of these old duffers - and certainly better looking!

Yeah, but Queen's Gambit is yet another show that falls into the trap of desperately trying to be edgy just to prove that those involved are edgy, at the expense of true artistic quality.

So Antifa and BLM should be at the Main Line homes doing their dirty work. Rich areas are fertile.
Social unrest will always exist until racism guys out in this country. That doesn't look like it's going to be anytime soon. They have little to do with the rich, or the attempt of the rich to sidelines by supporting unrest between the masses.

Social unrest will always exist until racism guys out in this country. That doesn't look like it's going to be anytime soon. They have little to do with the rich, or the attempt of the rich to sideline us by supporting unrest between the masses.

Social unrest will always exist until racism dies out in this country. That doesn't look like it's going to be anytime soon. They have little to do with the rich, or the attempt of the rich to sideline us by supporting unrest between the masses.

Well trump tried to buy the 2020 election that didn't work for him either. I think the majority of Americans are beginning to see through who's real and who isn't. It's progress, however slow in late it might be.

lol he spent less than the Democrats did, so you really don't know what happened.

Social unrest will always exist until racism guys out in this country. That doesn't look like it's going to be anytime soon. They have little to do with the rich, or the attempt of the rich to sidelines by supporting unrest between the masses.

So you're planning on killing all the black and brown racists now.

lol he spent less than the Democrats did, so you really don't know what happened.
You must be a trump supporter you just lied, and then went on to laugh about it. Typical. Home Page Top Stories>2020/05/2020presidenrial-election-fundraising Biden raised 1.69 billion, he spent 1.68 billion leaving a balance of 25 million.trump 1.96 billion, he spent 1.91 billion pocketing 77 million. The reason I say trump pocketed 77 million is because the that remaining money has never been properly accounted for. Remember trump robbed from his own charity, when he got caught doing so, he claimed he was just borrowing from it. But that is also illegal. Try to have a good day and please don't lie, you always get caught in the end, just like trump.

You must be a trump supporter you just lied, and then went on to laugh about it. Typical. Home Page Top Stories>2020/05/2020presidenrial-election-fundraising Biden raised 1.69 billion, he spent 1.68 billion leaving a balance of 25 million.trump 1.96 billion, he spent 1.91 billion pocketing 77 million. The reason I say trump pocketed 77 million is because the that remaining money has never been properly accounted for. Remember trump robbed from his own charity, when he got caught doing so, he claimed he was just borrowing from it. But that is also illegal. Try to have a good day and please don't lie, you always get caught in the end, just like trump.
Dudley Smith must have laughed himself to death, or you just can't argue with the facts to make his frivolous case.

Forum List

Back