Not sure how the House races will wind up

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Dems could win control, the GOP will increase its margin in the senate thanks to the demrat Kavanaugh debacle. However if the GOP keeps the House it will worth the price of admission to see the asshole left wing media jerks heads explode not to mention some on this board as well.

Dems could win control, the GOP will increase its margin in the senate thanks to the demrat Kavanaugh debacle. However if the GOP keeps the House it will worth the price of admission to see the asshole left wing media jerks heads explode not to mention some on this board as well.

I'm expecting nothing, but waiting for anything. Wednesday will likely tell the story.

If the Republicans take it, and make good use of it, America is home free for at least the bulk of this century.

with this beto funding the caravan with campain money blowing up - this doesn't bode well for the dems overall.

beto funding the caravan with campain money

?
The D Beto running against Ted Cruz, His campaign manager has his very own thread detailing how the two of them are funneling DNC contributions to the caravan. That puts the Ds in the foreground of the immigration of human traffickers and professional drug dealers.
yea i got moved to conspiracy theory on that.

as it now starts hitting other major sites...

I cant wait till Wednesday on the libtard forums I am on it's nothing but thread after thread of

Did you vote?

I voted today

My son voted today

Did you vote?

My cat voted today

Did you vote?

I voted today

My son voted today

Did you vote?

My cat voted today

Did you vote?

I voted today

My son voted today

Did you vote?

My cat voted today

And on and on ...gag me with a spoon

Nancy Pelosi needs more TV time

pelosiknutty.gif

Forum List

Back