Not sure if this should be in politics but I think I got super Trumped this weekend

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I spent a grand locally. I knew everything I could buy I could get from Cabelas yes my decorating choice and I will slap you silly if you don't understand this hehehehe.

He and his sons have always treated us right. So our story and realizing I'm here and not moving I might as well decorate the damn place.

So I no we well after I talked to him decided lets buy it from a guy who has all the stuff Cabela's has and I spent almost a grand in the store.

I have bear decorations for the bathroom, I have a killer mirror I have a lamp to match, a 4 point holder for my coffee cups.

If you buy America you will help yourself. I can't believe I am saying this but its for true.

Point being. I gave it to him. Lets bring the money home. Lets bring it back. I gave almost a grand this weekend to good people who have always been nice to me and it feels great.

You get the deal? I'd rather Detroit get my money. I'd rather <fill in blank Idaho> I'm really getting it. Trust me. It feels so good.

Last edited:
I spent a grand locally. I knew everything I could buy I could get from Cabelas yes my decorating choice and I will slap you silly if you don't understand this hehehehe.

He and his sons have always treated us right. So our story and realizing I'm here and not moving I might as well decorate the damn place.

So I no we well after I talked to him decided lets buy it from a guy who has all the stuff Cabela's has and I spent almost a grand in the store.

I have bear decorations for the bathroom, I have a killer mirror I have a lamp to match, a 4 point holder for my coffee cups.

Point being. I gave it to him. Lets bring the money home. Lets bring it back. I gave almost a grand this weekend to good people who have always been nice to me and it feels great.

You get the deal? I'd rather Detroit get my money. I'd rather <fill in blank Idaho> I'm really getting it. Trust me. It feels so good.

That's very thoughtful of you Tiny.. ♥

It appears to be a trend

getting "trumped" as you say
:)

Queen Hillary is still falling
(in the polls and at home, no doubt)

As of today

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
RCP Average 9/5 - 9/17 -- -- 44.9 44.0 Clinton +0.9

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton (4-Way)

RCP Average 9/5 - 9/14 -- -- 41.0 40.3 8.6 3.1 Clinton +0.7

just think the day before it was 1.5
Polling Data
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
RCP Average 8/26 - 9/14 -- -- 45.7 44.2 Clinton +1.5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
RCP Average 9/1 - 9/14 -- -- 41.9 40.8 8.3 2.7 Clinton +1.1

so true

If you buy America you will help yourself. I can't believe I am saying this but its for true.

Were you drinking when you wrote this? Or did you feed Mandarin into google translate? I think you're grand point is that we should buy American. Though I haven't the first clue how anything in your post is meant to support that, nor is it evident what that has to do with Donald Trump.

That's very thoughtful of you Tiny.. ♥

I saw it go the other way. Don't get me wrong here. Where unions were breaking the backs of the little people. Always got to remember I'm a Saturn girl who watched the world turn upside down from Springhill.

I believe in this neighbor but I also knew my horrid neighbors in Hawtrey in Ontario where the local IGA son of a bitch would rip off all the poor islanders who came up to work on the tobacco and other farms.

What the sons of bitches did to these men was beyond horrid. Ripped them off for anything they could.

Whoa ETA finally. Strange couldnt get in to edit to make this make sense.

You have several worlds of looking at yourself. One world says lets go so cheap buy from over there.

You have another world that says buy home but is so out of the world expensive because the unions demand boob jobs in their medical in Buffalo teachers unions.

Or we can get this third world of decent jobs with decent pay and all buy locally and support each other.

Last edited:
Always got to remember I'm a Saturn girl who watched the world turn upside down from Springhill.

jackie-chan-whut.jpg

Are you posting from a tablet? Autocorrect jacking you up? You are not from Saturn. This isn't Star Trek.

Were you drinking when you wrote this? Or did you feed Mandarin into google translate? I think you're grand point is that we should buy American. Though I haven't the first clue how anything in your post is meant to support that, nor is it evident what that has to do with Donald Trump.

In another post. Unisom and another beer trying to get back to sleep. Cripes. Working on it.

But yes. Come home. Trump. Buy American.

In another post. Unisom and another beer trying to get back to sleep. Cripes. Working on it.

:lol: Alright. Well, be careful mixing those. Don't want to see you pull a Michael Jackson.

Always got to remember I'm a Saturn girl who watched the world turn upside down from Springhill.

jackie-chan-whut.jpg

Are you posting from a tablet? Autocorrect jacking you up? You are not from Saturn. This isn't Star Trek.

Saturn plant. Spring Hill Tennessee. We spent many a year there. My husband was part of the key team that invented water borne paint and was part of the application team for PPG.

This is how Drumpfettes think?

Buy Trump gear made in China? What?

You're a Bernie Sanders supporter you just don't know it.

My only point in this is I think Trump is right. That we have to believe in ourselves but to do so we have to bring our manufacturing back home but with a cap so unions can't drive all businesses to third world countries.

Now. Unions and pro union people have to step up to the plate and find a reasonable deal so that my guy that I just spent a thousand in his store can order from his supplier from Texas who doesn't have to buy from China.

Buy Trump gear made in China? What?

You're a Bernie Sanders supporter you just don't know it.

You're buying a knock off then. Trump is US all the way.

Thank heavens the unisom is kicking in and only my second bud. And thanks for listening to my blathering on but I think we really have to take a look at ourselves and not depend on other nations to supply us for our needs. At first I thought Trump was looney tunes for his buy America first kinda old school stuff. How eighties!

But when we made the decision to go local with just one pay check, really local this has been awesome. This is the Canuck Trumpster signing off.

I may be south of Winnipeg but I do believe we can make America great again.

Thank heavens the unisom is kicking in and only my second bud. And thanks for listening to my blathering on but I think we really have to take a look at ourselves and not depend on other nations to supply us for our needs. At first I thought Trump was looney tunes for his buy America first kinda old school stuff. How eighties!

But when we made the decision to go local with just one pay check, really local this has been awesome. This is the Canuck Trumpster signing off.

Wait, so you bought the same things (likely made elsewhere than the United States) from a local store instead of Cabela's (which is an American company based in America) and THAT gives you the "warm and fuzzies"?

You're Canadian and made a point of buying American?

whoa.

That grand would have gotten you satellite internet for 2 years and you could stop crying about your slow dialup.

Hi five Tiny Dancer...as Gandhi said: "Be The change you wish to see in the world."

Forum List

Back