Not sure if this should be in politics but I think I got super Trumped this weekend

Yes it's great to buy American but in the big picture most Americans find themselves obliged to buy imports day in and day out.
Man the Chevy Vega was awesome. I'm so damn tired of my Lexus with 145K miles and I'm gonna have to drive it another 100K. It's aweful. Go Donald.

Saturn was a dream come true. You can make an awesome car in America.

Too bad the D goons took over the management at GM and wrecked the dream.

Saturn sucks, and i will need to dig, but they are wrapped up in the big three. The big three has been in Mexico for years. While I would like to blame the shitty product GM puts out and has always put out on democrats, Unions get 99% of the blame. Shitty thug employees make shitty stuff. America is better off with the big three in mexico.

My husband worked for PPG. We were at Springhill and before the sons of bitches came and conquered what was an independent union free of GM Saturn was unreal.

I know Saturn inside and out. It was a glorious experiment.

Well till the union big guys rolled in and wrecked the crap out of it.

I got my exwife one in 96. The brakes failed. No one hurt and it was covered under warranty. Just that saturns are girl cars.

We were out of there in 95. They transferred my husband to Chrysler in Bramalea. Remember when I am talking here I am looking at cars from a paint perspective.

But I also knew in those years the teams were jaked. All team all the time. They worked their hearts out. But when they transferred us back to Canada here we go again with big union.

More shit cars. Saturn I'll double check in a minute. 91 to 94. Awesome. My Dixie lasted till 2004 I do believe.

Notice how crazy the left gets when you spend a grand at an outfitter store? They wouldn't blink if you spent it on dope.

Thank heavens the unisom is kicking in and only my second bud. And thanks for listening to my blathering on but I think we really have to take a look at ourselves and not depend on other nations to supply us for our needs. At first I thought Trump was looney tunes for his buy America first kinda old school stuff. How eighties!

But when we made the decision to go local with just one pay check, really local this has been awesome. This is the Canuck Trumpster signing off.

I may be south of Winnipeg but I do believe we can make America great again.

You're Canadian and made a point of buying American?

whoa.

I'm dual. You keep forgetting that. :) In the olden days pre Walmart in Canada I'd go shopping in Buffalo. We have NAFTA and we do benefit each other. Cross border shopping is a reality. So is cross border partying or cross border sports.

My dad used to get me tickets to not only golds at the Leafs but to Sabres games as well.

Yes it's great to buy American but in the big picture most Americans find themselves obliged to buy imports day in and day out.
Man the Chevy Vega was awesome. I'm so damn tired of my Lexus with 145K miles and I'm gonna have to drive it another 100K. It's aweful. Go Donald.

Lots of 'foreign' cars are made in the US now.
Hell yeah. We got us'n a Toyoter plant. Our 'publican governor Haley Barbour done some ferrin trade deal an' got em to come on down. Got us an niss-san one too.

Ah thaynk them clever orientals still bilden all dem lexus over der dough.

Thank heavens the unisom is kicking in and only my second bud. And thanks for listening to my blathering on but I think we really have to take a look at ourselves and not depend on other nations to supply us for our needs. At first I thought Trump was looney tunes for his buy America first kinda old school stuff. How eighties!

But when we made the decision to go local with just one pay check, really local this has been awesome. This is the Canuck Trumpster signing off.

I may be south of Winnipeg but I do believe we can make America great again.

whoa.

I'm dual. You keep forgetting that. :) In the olden days pre Walmart in Canada I'd go shopping in Buffalo. We have NAFTA and we do benefit each other. Cross border shopping is a reality. So is cross border partying or cross border sports.

My dad used to get me tickets to not only golds at the Leafs but to Sabres games as well.

What you have to do is read where every part comes from before anyone can claim "Made in America".

When the union guys were trashing and I do mean trashing and keying trucks in the parking lot the stupid bastards didn't even know their "made in america" trucks were made in Oshawa.

As in Oshawa Canada.

whoa.

Hell yeah. We got us'n a Toyoter plant. Our 'publican governor Haley Barbour done some ferrin trade deal an' got em to come on down. Got us an niss-san one too.

Ah thaynk them clever orientals still bilden all dem lexus over der dough.

Brilliant moves. And then that brand name is "made in America". Why?

Because it is.

Those cars are made in America. Toyota in Murfreesboro. Made in America for true.

Forum List

Back