Not trying to be funny but is "Junior Mints" only given to kids on Halloween in White Neighborhoods?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
this article ranks all the Halloween candy and had Reses Peanut Butter Cup as #2 and Junior Mints as #1??? Who the fuck ate Junior mints as a kid on Halloween?

Never in my life have I ever seen Junior mints on Halloween. This article is wackos'

Halloween Trick-Or-Treating Treats, Ranked

Not real big on logic, are you?

I'm asking a question .... I never seen [sic] junior mints in the hood [sic] on Halloween

And you think that because you have never seen them, that means they are not widely eaten by other people? Do you see why that is not logical?

Well I just asked a bunch of black people have they ever seen Junior Mints on Halloween

So I will see what they say

Not real big on logic, are you?

I'm asking a question .... I never seen [sic] junior mints in the hood [sic] on Halloween

And you think that because you have never seen them, that means they are not widely eaten by other people? Do you see why that is not logical?

Well I just asked a bunch of black people have they ever seen Junior Mints on Halloween

So I will see what they say

Proving once again that you are unfamiliar with logic.

well look like I was wrong, my cousin said she remembers seeing junior mints on Halloween

this article ranks all the Halloween candy and had Reses Peanut Butter Cup as #2 and Junior Mints as #1??? Who the fuck ate Junior mints as a kid on Halloween?

Never in my life have I ever seen Junior mints on Halloween. This article is wackos'

You don't like them or something? Its been to long since I even took my daughter trick or treating to remember.

anigif_original-grid-image-8500-1399483421-5.gif

You don't like them or something? Its been to long since I even took my daughter trick or treating to remember.

I like them but just don't put in the category of Halloween category

I was reading that list fbj and I would like to know how they came up with it...

Just thinking of something funny, when I was around 15 we went trick or treating one time with a glass and a few houses gave us a shot of whiskey or vodka. How about the hood? You guys go trick or treating with a bowl or bong? :)

I was reading that list fbj and I would like to know how they came up with it...

Just thinking of something funny, when I was around 15 we went trick or treating one time with a glass and a few houses gave us a shot of whiskey or vodka. How about the hood? You guys go trick or treating with a bowl or bong? :)

With pumpkins or Halloween bags. I don;t ever remember someone giving junior mints

Junior mints? Are those the little candies in the green wrapper?

Edit: nevermind I just Google it. Never seen those on Halloween

when kids came to my house all I had were mints....half raspberry and half mint!

that's what i gave them and the loved it!:banana:

Forum List

Back