🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Notable Difference between 2012 and 2014

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
In this election the Democrats (at least the ones in the professional fields) are not making crazy claims that they're going to "win in a landslide" i.e Dick Morris, Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Charles Krauthammer, Joe Scarborough, George Will, Newt Gingrich, Drudge Report, or unskewedpolls.com.

I think that says a lot about where the sensible ones reside.

Last edited:
Uhhh...I think the guys you mentioned are called republicans. But we get your message...don't over promise, over deliver.

In this election the Democrats (at least the ones in the professional fields) are not making crazy claims that they're going to "win in a landslide" i.e Dick Morris, Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Charles Krauthammer, Joe Scarborough, George Will, Newt Gingrich, Drudge Report, or unskewedpolls.com.

I think that says a lot about where the sensible ones reside.

Even I am not...:lol: We are dealing with untrustworthy people and I put nothing past those in the highest power. So I make no predictions.

2014 should be great for the GOP. If they don't re-take the Senate...they really should think about disbanding so whatever is left can move forward.

It depends on how well the Democrats can mobilize their base of dead voters, illegal aliens, and ballot stuffers.

Well the Hollywood crowd is not to pleased.
Obama's fund raiser of 25,000.00 a plate had to be reduced to 5,000.00 and even then it didn't do so well.

Forum List

Back