Note to presidential candidates....there is no middle class anymore!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Middle Class families are nothing more than the working class.....all hustling to get to dollars that consumers are willing to pay for their services....the plumber, the roof guy, the lawn care guy, the restaurant owner, etc.....working class stiffs.

Middle Class families are nothing more than the working class.....all hustling to get to dollars that consumers are willing to pay for their services....the plumber, the roof guy, the lawn care guy, the restaurant owner, etc.....working class stiffs.

What on earth are you talking about?

Say thank you Obama, you racist piece of shit.

Is it alleged that there was a time when the "middle class" wasn't the working class and hustling for a buck? The middle class is still alive and well and as long as we have liberal administrations the poor will stay poor and vote democrat.

Is it alleged that there was a time when the "middle class" wasn't the working class and hustling for a buck? The middle class is still alive and well and as long as we have liberal administrations the poor will stay poor and vote democrat.
No, they are not alive and well. Under Obama median incomes in the middle class has decreased by four grand per family, he's shipped all the jobs off to Mexico and infiltrated the land with millions of illegals. Say thanks Obama.

there is no middle class anymore!!

What is your definition of middle class?
You have an income range in mind? Spell it out.

Anyone not living from paycheck to paycheck, where one serious illness or huge home or car repair will set you back, where one income can sustain a family...that's my idea of a middle class family. Which is rare these days......I can't come up with an income because I have friends who make well over 100 grand, with both parties working and they're struggling.

Anyone not living from paycheck to paycheck, where one serious illness or huge home or car repair will set you back, where one income can sustain a family...that's my idea of a middle class family. Which is rare these days......I can't come up with an income because I have friends who make well over 100 grand, with both parties working and they're struggling.

Without actual income numbers to look at, whining about the death of the middle class is pointless whining.

I can't come up with an income because I have friends who make well over 100 grand, with both parties working and they're struggling.

That's definite proof of the death of the middle class. Durr.

RWN.jpg

Forum List

Back