Nothing Burger

Cohen was not convicted you hack, try to get your facts straight before you start a thread and look stupid.
Afraid he is convicted and awaiting sentencing

A guilty plea is a conviction

Look stupid, a plea is not a conviction, its also not a legal precedent, and no judge or jury convicted the guy.

Where did you law school? :auiqs.jpg:

A guilty or no-contest plea entered as a judge-approved plea bargain results in a criminal conviction; the defendant's guilt is established just as it would be after a trial. The conviction will show up on the defendant's criminal record (rap sheet).
Yeah, because no innocent person is ever convicted, right douchebag?

He has only been in office for 500 days and already he is the most corrupt? Impressive.

That is how bad he is

And Hillary couldn't beat him? Wow.

She would have without Comey and Putin

And the excuse parade continues. If he's as bad as you claim and she's as smart as you want to think, she should have had no problem. I mean, with her foreign connections and all.
Trump is a Snake Oil Salesman.....always has been

That a minority of Americans were gullible enough to buy his Snake Oil is not Hillary’s fault
You swallowed gallons of Obama's snake oil for 8 years.

Cohen was not convicted you hack, try to get your facts straight before you start a thread and look stupid.

Look stupid, a plea is not a conviction, its also not a legal precedent, and no judge or jury convicted the guy.

A guilty or no-contest plea entered as a judge-approved plea bargain results in a criminal conviction; the defendant's guilt is established just as it would be after a trial. The conviction will show up on the defendant's criminal record (rap sheet).

Don't you have some traffic to step into, dumbfuck?

That must be your way of saying that you know you posted something incredibly stupid.

That must be your way of saying that you know you posted something incredibly stupid.

Everything I post is perfection. :3: Stop being such a jealous hater, snowflake.

She would have without Comey and Putin

BULLSHIT. You don't know this. You are guessing. Maybe if she campaigned in Michigan? She took it for granted and lost to a RE Tycoon and reality TV star.

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Mueller Investigation
Trump’s former personal attorney pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about his contacts with Russia for a Trump Tower project during the 2016 campaign.
Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Mueller Investigation | HuffPost

Sure seems like a something burger to me.
What does a fixer know about the president?

We are finding out. Stay tuned

At a court hearing in Manhattan on Thursday, Cohen pleaded guilty to a criminal charge, admitting that he’d made false statements to Congress about his efforts to pursue a Trump Tower deal in Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Cohen’s guilty plea Thursday in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York marks the latest twist in Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether the president obstructed justice.

Cohen reportedly told the court that discussions about a Trump Tower real estate project in Moscow continued into June 2016 and that Trump and his family members had been briefed about it multiple times.

Earlier, Cohen had falsely told the House intelligence committee that the discussions ended in January 2016.

Trump has repeatedly denied that he had any financial ties to Russia during his 2016 campaign, and has vehemently dismissed the suggestion that there was any collusion between his campaign and the Kremlin.

“Russia has never tried to use leverage over me,” Trump tweeted in January 2017, days before he was inaugurated as president. “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!”

That was a lie. No? Or do you just not care how much Trump lies?

So you believe a professional liar who is trying to get his sentence reduced?
You wouldn’t believe anyone even a tape of trump admitting wouldn’t matter to you you’d still vote for him even if he was guilty which he clearly is

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds

Paul Manafort's Nonstop Lying May Have Done Robert Mueller A Huge Favor | HuffPost

While Manafort’s failure to cooperate may deprive Mueller of answers to questions only Manafort can answer, it does provide Mueller with something else that may prove more important historically: an opportunity to provide a public report on whether and how Trump’s campaign sought help from Russians.

There’s good reason to believe at least some of this new report on Manafort’s lies will detail conduct implicating Trump.
...and still no Russian connection

Agree.

VuM0xD4.jpg

Everything I post is perfection. :3: Stop being such a jealous hater, snowflake.
True, it's perfect idiocy.

BULLSHIT. You don't know this. You are guessing. Maybe if she campaigned in Michigan? She took it for granted and lost to a RE Tycoon and reality TV star.

Trump’s former personal attorney pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about his contacts with Russia for a Trump Tower project during the 2016 campaign.

At a court hearing in Manhattan on Thursday, Cohen pleaded guilty to a criminal charge, admitting that he’d made false statements to Congress about his efforts to pursue a Trump Tower deal in Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Cohen’s guilty plea Thursday in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York marks the latest twist in Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether the president obstructed justice.

Cohen reportedly told the court that discussions about a Trump Tower real estate project in Moscow continued into June 2016 and that Trump and his family members had been briefed about it multiple times.

Earlier, Cohen had falsely told the House intelligence committee that the discussions ended in January 2016.

Trump has repeatedly denied that he had any financial ties to Russia during his 2016 campaign, and has vehemently dismissed the suggestion that there was any collusion between his campaign and the Kremlin.

“Russia has never tried to use leverage over me,” Trump tweeted in January 2017, days before he was inaugurated as president. “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!”

You wouldn’t believe anyone even a tape of trump admitting wouldn’t matter to you you’d still vote for him even if he was guilty which he clearly is
When you have some actual evidence, let us know.

Guilty of improving the economy, lowering unemployment, halting corporate inversions and making America a military power again. Yes. Guilty as charged. Sorry he did that while hurting your sensitive feelings.

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds

Paul Manafort's Nonstop Lying May Have Done Robert Mueller A Huge Favor | HuffPost

While Manafort’s failure to cooperate may deprive Mueller of answers to questions only Manafort can answer, it does provide Mueller with something else that may prove more important historically: an opportunity to provide a public report on whether and how Trump’s campaign sought help from Russians.

There’s good reason to believe at least some of this new report on Manafort’s lies will detail conduct implicating Trump.
...and still no Russian connection

Agree.

VuM0xD4.jpg
What will you say when you finally see proof?

Will you vote democratic when we show you evidence? In other words would you even care? Then you’re just providing cover for him regardless. You remind me of people who said oj didn’t do it

Guilty of improving the economy, lowering unemployment, halting corporate inversions and making America a military power again. Yes. Guilty as charged. Sorry he did that while hurting your sensitive feelings.
Obama’s guilty of all that. Trump tripled the debt and put the tax burden more on you with his trickle down tax breaks.

Tell gym workers that.

We’re a military power again? How and why? Didn’t Eisenhower warn us about the military industrial complex?

Will you vote democratic when we show you evidence? In other words would you even care? Then you’re just providing cover for him regardless. You remind me of people who said oj didn’t do it

As soon as one Democrat apologizes for flying the flag of Palestine at the DNC and electing an antisemite for Congress I will gladly vote Blue again. But since that party blatantly hates Jews I have no Interest in it.

Obama’s guilty of all that. Trump tripled the debt and put the tax burden more on you with his trickle down tax breaks.

Tell gym workers that.

He tripled what? LMAO. So it went from $20trn to $60trn in his two years? Please show where you get that from.

We’re a military power again? How and why? Didn’t Eisenhower warn us about the military industrial complex?

I don’t see Russia annexing provinces or Iran trolling our warships and capturing our navy personnel under Trump.

As soon as one Democrat apologizes for flying the flag of Palestine at the DNC and electing an antisemite for Congress I will gladly vote Blue again. But since that party blatantly hates Jews I have no Interest in it.
Howard stern is 100% pro Israel and he votes democratic. He gets it. I know you are a Lieberman netenjahoo jew. My buddies one of them. We will never agree politically

Howard stern is 100% pro Israel and he votes democratic. He gets it. I know you are a Lieberman netenjahoo jew. My buddies one of them. We will never agree politically

Stern doesn’t vote Blue. He tells you he does though. LOL. Do you deny that your party has many antisemites and flew the Palestinian flag at the DNC?

I don’t see Russia annexing provinces or Iran trolling our warships and capturing our navy personnel under Trump.
Didn’t I just see russia captured some other countries ships?

Russia ain’t afraid of trump. They got so much dirt on him.

True though I don’t think Iran would poke that bear but Iran didn’t do anything to us on Obama’s watch.

Forum List

Back