Nothing is stopping Trump from working with his party to get shit done!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I don't understand how you nuts keep giving Trump all these pass'es when he's done nothing to earn it. This low unemployment and high market yields, so called high job numbers....all are from the wave of success Obama handed him in January.....because nothing Trump has done, nor his majority party has done merrits this type of applause from the Trump nuts....nothing!!

Now with that being said, what is now stopping the fat mf' from bringing back China jobs, building the wall, and investing in our infastructure???Other than the fat mf that's obsessed with Obama and Russia???

I don't understand how you nuts keep giving Trump all these pass'es when he's done nothing to earn it. This low unemployment and high market yields, so called high job numbers....all are from the wave of success Obama handed him in January.....because nothing Trump has done, nor his majority party has done merrits this type of applause from the Trump nuts....nothing!!

Now with that being said, what is now stopping the fat mf' from bringing back China jobs, building the wall, and investing in our infastructure???Other than the fat mf that's obsessed with Obama and Russia???

A record stock market, an economic growth number never attained by Obama, and he didn't even have to build a wall because the horde of illegal invaders seems to have come to a trickle.

Plus, no racial unrest like we saw under Obama. Where are all the blacks protesting? Whatever happened to BLM? Not a single terrorist attack on this soil either. Our military has a new sense of purpose that they never had under Obama, and are wiping ISIS off the map.

Plus we got another conservative on the Supreme Court. That alone was worth my vote.

Personally I'd rather President Trump do his thing rather than pander to the corruption of the D and R parties...

I wish he'd write an EO regulating the size of Michelle's fat ass!

A record stock market, an economic growth number never attained by Obama, and he didn't even have to build a wall because the horde of illegal invaders seems to have come to a trickle.

Plus, no racial unrest like we saw under Obama. Where are all the blacks protesting? Whatever happened to BLM? Not a single terrorist attack on this soil either. Our military has a new sense of purpose that they never had under Obama, and are wiping ISIS off the map.

Plus we got another conservative on the Supreme Court. That alone was worth my vote.
Dumb fuck, when President Obama received the baton, the market was headed straight down, we lost 750,000 jobs Jan 2009. Before the market started back up, it was at 6500, and unemployment at over 10%. When the treasonous fat senile old orange clown received the baton, the market was at almost 20,000, and rising. Unemployment at less than 5%. And the clown has done nothing at all to create the continued good times. Let us see where we are at this time in 2019.

• Banned

What you failed to recall is that unlike Trump, Obama was handed a fuckin mess compliments of GOP hacks and Bush.....and dispite what you think or say, the man did a pretty good job of keeping this country safe and keeping us from falling off the cliff....and nothing you or these morons can say or do to prevent HISTORY from those facts, nothing. As for the Supreme court, no matter who he picks, the law is the law is the law, dude and anything outside of that, the states will correct!!

• Banned

A fat ass you white bitches are getting injections to have fat ass?
upload_2017-8-8_1-39-52.jpeg

For whatever reason ,
Trump has not engaged in serious and sustained ideological conflict with the two main ideologies that are conquering/destroying "sovereign" USA.
Namely the Papal ideology and the Islamic ideology.
Trump has in fact caved in to both of these ideologies that are in the process of destroying/conquering "sovereign" USA.

A fat ass you white bitches are getting injections to have fat ass?View attachment 142561
Not me. I think fat asses with shelves are butt ugly!

Don't forget, Hillary isn't president. That in itself is worth it.

hey tiger.....trump took a shit yesterday.....are you going to start a thread on that?....just asking....because 99% of your threads are whining shit anyway....

Forum List

Back