‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’:These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Probably not drugs potent enough to believe that the members of the US military will fire on their countrymen without mass defections,....Like the ones you're on.
I am sure that CONSERVATIVE military personnel would have no problem firing on and killing American citizens if ordered to. Especially if they believed that the citizens they were murdering were liberals. I'd go so far as to say that MANY conservative military personnel would gladly fire on (liberals) even withOUT being ordered to.
Yeah ... you believe that silliness because like most leftards you are stupid ... monumentally STUPID.
Well, I think we can all agree that Trumpsters are profoundly more intelligent and informed than the rest of us.

I flunked Trump's science course because I could not answer the essay question about windmills and fumes.....

Probably not drugs potent enough to believe that the members of the US military will fire on their countrymen without mass defections,....Like the ones you're on.
I am sure that CONSERVATIVE military personnel would have no problem firing on and killing American citizens if ordered to. Especially if they believed that the citizens they were murdering were liberals. I'd go so far as to say that MANY conservative military personnel would gladly fire on (liberals) even withOUT being ordered to.
Yeah ... you believe that silliness because like most leftards you are stupid ... monumentally STUPID.
Well, I think we can all agree that Trumpsters are profoundly more intelligent and informed than the rest of us.

I flunked Trump's science course because I could not answer the essay question about windmills and fumes.....
I got lost trying to find my way to the classroom.

Those traffic signs are VERY COMPLICATED.

I got lost trying to find my way to the classroom.

Those traffic signs are VERY COMPLICATED.

I know a guy who got cancer from a windmill, but he touched his TV screen while Trump was talking about how the revolutionaries stormed the airports in 1776, and my friend was miraculously HEALED!

I know a guy who got cancer from a windmill, but he touched his TV screen while Trump was talking about how the revolutionaries stormed the airports in 1776, and my friend was miraculously HEALED!
THANK GOODNESS our allies from the Roman Empire were there to help us!

I'll bet even you can understand this:

US economy means a merry Christmas for many

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ssion-fears-striking-turnaround-since-august/

How the Fed lifted Trump’s 2020 prospects

One has to be patient with Trump supporters. After all, if Trump is not reelected, who will do the thinking for them?

I am having a hard time believing what they expect from Trump can justifiably be called "thinking".

Well, there IS that, but Trump supporters have a different concept of the word, "think".

Nope, they have no concept of thinking, which would require some thought put into the effort. Near as I can tell, they expect a resurrection of their mostly failing manhood, which they confuse with, whenever they please, to be as much of an asshole as they please. They haven't been able to find anyone other than Trump to present that spectacle of assholeness on stage with as much vigor, unencumbered by any taste or class. The only thing to "trump" that would be, guns ablaze, putting down liberals, and that's why we see the fat, wheezing geezers on here fantasizing about "civil war". What better way is there for the little, inconsequential piddlers to escape their deplorable existence for a while than to don their "Rambo" suit? All imaginary, of course, except from time to time someone of their rightarded ranks decides to shoot up a church, or some black youth listening to music in a car, or something.

Imagine supporting someone who can't read
There's a really cringy clip of trump in a court room being asked to read a document in front of him and he can't do it. His lawyer keeps objecting trying to prevent his client from having to showcase his ability to read.

It's quite funny.…See More
safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM
Uh-Oh: Does Donald Trump Know How to Read?
Uh-Oh: Does Donald Trump Know How to Read

• ·

There's a really cringy clip of trump in a court room being asked to read a document in front of him and he can't do it. His lawyer keeps objecting trying to prevent his client from having to showcase his ability to read.

safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM

• ·

Donald Trump, our president, has written more books than you have read. Go troll with your TDS threads elsewhere.

safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM

• ·

Donald Trump, our president, has written more books than you have read. Go troll with your TDS threads elsewhere.
He's written shit Someone else did the writing and he put his name on it As a professor of his said ,,,he's a dumb shit

safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM

• ·

He's written shit Someone else did the writing and he put his name on it As a professor of his said ,,,he's a dumb shit

Here is one you did not read:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000SEGE6M/?tag=ff0d01-20

It's about how he defeated the leftist crazies. 5-star rated best seller. Genius from page 1...

“Trump makes one believe for a moment in the American dream again.”—The New York Times

Last edited:

safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM

• ·

It's about how he defeated the leftist crazie. 5-star rated best seller. Genius from page 1...

“Trump makes one believe for a moment in the American dream again.”—The New York Times

if the American Dream is to behave like a pussy grabbing ignorant dirt bag with no morals, ethics or manners....

safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM

• ·

It's about how he defeated the leftist crazie. 5-star rated best seller. Genius from page 1...

if the American Dream is to behave like a pussy grabbing ignorant dirt bag with no morals, ethics or manners....

Instead of reading the book or having ever listened to Trump, you watch CNN. We get it... a other worthless welfare moocher.

safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM

• ·

What a loser you are....

internet-tough-guy_o_1120814.jpg

safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM

• ·

You're speaking of most of trumps supporters

safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM

• ·

You're speaking of most of trumps supporters

Is that so...? You must be his loser friend...

cf7.jpg

if you keep up your bullshit attacks on old people, and young people who are merely voicing their opinions, that the ensuing bitch slapping you will get will be all your fault, and I hate the fact that YOUR actions will result in innocent people being harmed
Haha, I love some good old fashioned stupidity. So, if we verbally attack those who verbally attack us, blood is on our hands. How fucking stupid.

The problem, child, is you don't limit yourself to verbal attacks.

Forum List

Back