Nothing says family values like the Trumps

Anything you say, Groucho.
There is no evidence (beyond Trump's word) that she wanted to be buried there.
But...gotta get them tax breaks, huh? :)

We love how important this nasty little leftist loser fantasy is to you. Keep trying, but don't get too stressed out. Stress can give you a heart attack, and we don't want to see that, do we?

:laughing0301:

BTW, get a booster.

We love how important this nasty little leftist loser fantasy is to you. Keep trying, but don't get too stressed out. Stress can give you a heart attack, and we don't want to see that, do we?

:laughing0301:

BTW, get a booster.
Already did sweet cheeks. Still standing.
Sucks when all you have are one liners and conspiracy theories, huh?
Almost as if people ignore what you have to say. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor Ivana. Buried on a golf course. :(
Her request, dumbass.

Actually when Trump left her for his second wife, when Ivana asked for a huge divorce settlement, Donald said he would give her a fraction of what she asked for. But would give her the rest, under the condition she would be buried at his golf course before the divorce was final.

She countered the offer, requesting Donald wait for her to die before burying her at his golf course.

And that's the way it was.

Unlike "find me 11,780 votes", Clinton didn`t tell a national TV audience that he wants to fuck his own daughter.

1668611870431.png

Burying her on the grounds make sense. Otherwise deranged democrats would have desecrated the grave, dug her up and sold off the body parts.
I severely doubt that. We feel eternally sorry for Ivana who got screwed..literally and figuratively, and her ex just buried her on his golf course for a tax write off. :auiqs.jpg:
Typical grifter.

First, shut the fuck up and remember Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. Then think of JFK (actually a pretty good president in spite being a Democrat) and Marilyn Monroe....Then then a fucking look around you at the astounding number of families where someone has cheated, isn't the best husband, wife, mother or father...or kid. Many people who are very good at their jobs have these skeletons in their closets. When I vote for a president I'm not voting for a social icon. I'm voting for someone who can get a job done. Cold, hard, plain and simple. And unless the person is a rapist, a murderer, or is into human trafficking (of which there are arguably a number of people in American politics who are), I really don't care about what they do in their personal lives as long as they do the job and do it well. And compared to others spanning decades before him Trump did that.

So take your TDS narrative and meme and shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back