Nothing Shifty Here

eddie permits the hole in his head to allow the entire point to pass clean through.

eddie permits the hole in his head to allow the entire point to pass clean through.
Oh pardon me Your repub friends have such clean hands and have received donations from such honest people ,,not scum?? lol the point is you ah's throw stones when you live in glass houses

Oh pardon me Your repub friends have such clean hands and have received donations from such honest people ,,not scum?? lol the point is you ah's throw stones when you live in glass houses
Well let me put it this way.
I'm a Cincinnati Reds fan.
Should I be allowed to vote on Pete Rose being in the HOF

I liked Bench and Veda Pinson Went to school in cincy with Oscar

You lucky dog.
Vada Pinson was one of my all time favorites.
I lived in Utah when Frank Robinson was still playing for the Ogden Dodgers.

I grew up just north of Cincinnati and I'm a life-long Reds fan. Barry Larkin was my all-time favorite.

You lucky dog.
Vada Pinson was one of my all time favorites.
I lived in Utah when Frank Robinson was still playing for the Ogden Dodgers.
I remember going to their games Gus Bell another hitter

My whole family on my Dad's side are yankees fans.
Including my dad
The 61 WS was insufferable.

Love the Barry Larkin Marge Schotts stories.

Forum List

Back