Nothing to do with us.

Do you think for a moment murderers take age into consideration?
And no, I don't consider US/UK Policy to be a factor.

Thanks for clearing that up. Kurds have a great time in Turkey.

Just what I needed, a feces-disturbing European leftist kook. The ME is not my problem. ME screwed up since MO raped babies. You want to fix it? move ME families in with you. The USA has about 30 cities of millions with poor conditions to worry about. We tapped out Govner'

Oh no a dead child! That's it. Open the borders of all Western nations immediately and deploy every Western Navy to immediately begin ferrying all Middle Eastern residents to Canada and America first, then Europe, Australia, Brazil and....ah hell....Iceland.

Dont sweat it. He is just a little kid who would probably grow into a rapist/bomber/whatever.
I feel strengthened by your ability to look at him and dismiss him as chaff.

Thanks for clearing that up. Kurds have a great time in Turkey.

Just what I needed, a feces-disturbing European leftist kook. The ME is not my problem. ME screwed up since MO raped babies. You want to fix it? move ME families in with you. The USA has about 30 cities of millions with poor conditions to worry about. We tapped out Govner'

You can claim ME is not your problem, but ME refuse and insists that it is a problem for you.

ME was not a problem, before Bush destroyed a secular state in the ME and Obama followed his steps by destroying another secular state right next to it.

Now, unfortunately, it is your problem, one way or another...

Forum List

Back