🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

Michael Mann with the evidence for both Global Warming AND Trump's conspiring to collude with Russia

mann_treering.jpg

You can have your vote. Talk about some of the moves Trump has made for our Vets, i'll give a thumbs up... Talk about his policy of eliminating two regulations for every new one added, i'll give a thumbs up. We aren't talking about those right now. Start a thread and i'll be happy to compliment the moves that I think are good. This thread is about Russia. You all call it a fake news witch hunt and that is simply not factually true. I'm not pushing any kind of "view" as you say, i'm just pointing out the truth and calling out the liars.
well it is factually true. there is no russia. please post one thing you can confirm was due to russia. did they change your vote? no. did they hack the DNC server, no one knows since no one has looked at it. now that is about it. so what is it you got that is factual?

BTW, I do know that hitlery interfered in the election ask Bernie Sanders. Ask Donna Brasil, ask Seth Rich. oh wait you can't cause he was murdered by someone with the democratic party. interference? how about james comey admitting he leaked classified documents. shit dude, I can go on and on. and you got fking squat on Russia.
There is a year long investigation based on intel collected by the FBI. There are 4 congressional investigations led by Republicans based on the reported and classified intel. There is obviously enough evidence to justify suspicion and investigation. Trump and his crew have lied over and over about it. That in itself is enough to justify suspicion and investigation. No incriminating evidence has come to light as of yet, that is true. That doesn't mean there isn't reason for the investigation.
so, I asked you to provide evidence there is a russia anything. so far you haven't posted shit. and investigation about nothing isn't russia. so I'm waiting on russia post bubba.
I haven't seen evidence. Nobody is claiming to have seen incriminating evidence. What I laid out justifies suspicion and cause for investigation. You seem unable to understand that
well you called the president a liar and that he is colluding with russia. you do that on no evidence? wow how white of you.
I called him a liar because he lies and I never claimed he colluded with Russia. All part of that delusional world you live in.

So Obama points to Chinas infrastructure to make a case for investing in US infrastructure and that makes him a Commie? So I guess the same would be said about Trump with all the compliments that he has given China, calling them much Smarter than we are? or when he talks about how stupid our government is when compared to Assad, Mexico and China? Is that your point? They are both Commies?

Obamas Full Quote:
Everybody’s watching what’s going on in Beijing right now and the Olympics. Think about the amount of money that China has spent on infrastructure. Their ports, their train systems, their airports are all vastly superior to us now, which means if you’re a corporation deciding where to do business, you’re starting to think, Beijing looks like a pretty good option.

Trump Quotes:
"People say you don’t like China. No, I love them. But their leaders are much smarter than our leaders. And we can’t sustain ourselves with that."

"Our leadership is stupid, these are stupid people"
yep and?
No and... I just made the point that if Obamas statement makes him a commie then Trump is one as well for making similar comments. Sounds like you agree.
I agree that all happened. I still believe based on an open mic that obummer is a KGB member. We have the evidence. secret deals with the KGB, yep obummer. you post something trump now.
I don't need to post anything Trump now. You just claimed that you believe Obama was a KGB agent. You just completely discredited yourself. I don't need to waste my time engaging with people like you anymore. Wow, what a joke
I have a video on the internet with obummer on a hot mic making a deal with the KGB. do you need it posted in here for the umpteenth time or are you aware of that hot mic incident?
I know what you are talking about but it in no way shows he is a KGB agent. How embarrassing for you to draw such a stupid conclusion. I'd keep that one to yourself

well it is factually true. there is no russia. please post one thing you can confirm was due to russia. did they change your vote? no. did they hack the DNC server, no one knows since no one has looked at it. now that is about it. so what is it you got that is factual?

BTW, I do know that hitlery interfered in the election ask Bernie Sanders. Ask Donna Brasil, ask Seth Rich. oh wait you can't cause he was murdered by someone with the democratic party. interference? how about james comey admitting he leaked classified documents. shit dude, I can go on and on. and you got fking squat on Russia.
There is a year long investigation based on intel collected by the FBI. There are 4 congressional investigations led by Republicans based on the reported and classified intel. There is obviously enough evidence to justify suspicion and investigation. Trump and his crew have lied over and over about it. That in itself is enough to justify suspicion and investigation. No incriminating evidence has come to light as of yet, that is true. That doesn't mean there isn't reason for the investigation.
so, I asked you to provide evidence there is a russia anything. so far you haven't posted shit. and investigation about nothing isn't russia. so I'm waiting on russia post bubba.
I haven't seen evidence. Nobody is claiming to have seen incriminating evidence. What I laid out justifies suspicion and cause for investigation. You seem unable to understand that
well you called the president a liar and that he is colluding with russia. you do that on no evidence? wow how white of you.
I called him a liar because he lies and I never claimed he colluded with Russia. All part of that delusional world you live in.
well then why do you want to discuss russia? and everyone lies. so do you. so do I sometimes I guess. I do my best to be accurate.

No and... I just made the point that if Obamas statement makes him a commie then Trump is one as well for making similar comments. Sounds like you agree.
I agree that all happened. I still believe based on an open mic that obummer is a KGB member. We have the evidence. secret deals with the KGB, yep obummer. you post something trump now.
I don't need to post anything Trump now. You just claimed that you believe Obama was a KGB agent. You just completely discredited yourself. I don't need to waste my time engaging with people like you anymore. Wow, what a joke
I have a video on the internet with obummer on a hot mic making a deal with the KGB. do you need it posted in here for the umpteenth time or are you aware of that hot mic incident?
I know what you are talking about but it in no way shows he is a KGB agent. How embarrassing for you to draw such a stupid conclusion. I'd keep that one to yourself
oh but it's ok to play polly parrot and call trump and anyone in his family one eh? I love the hypocrisy of the left members in here.

well then why do you want to discuss russia? and everyone lies. so do you. so do I sometimes I guess. I do my best to be accurate.
Kudos for an honest statement. I discuss Russia because of all the lies that Trump and his crew keep telling about it. If they were honest and transparent from the start I'd be just as critical as you about the media hype. But I will always voice objection when I hear ANY of our leaders lying. I'd hope you would too.

oh but it's ok to play polly parrot and call trump and anyone in his family one eh? I love the hypocrisy of the left members in here.
I never called the Trumps KGB agents. WTF are you talking about?

Kudos for an honest statement. I discuss Russia because of all the lies that Trump and his crew keep telling about it. If they were honest and transparent from the start I'd be just as critical as you about the media hype. But I will always voice objection when I hear ANY of our leaders lying. I'd hope you would too.
well technically they didn't talk to russia. they talked to people who are russian. I don't think that is a question on any paper.

What Trump lies be specific, I predict you will deflect.

What lies can you convict the president on?

Affordable Care Act? The title of that piece is shit legislation is a lie

Keep your Dr? Lie

Keep your plan? Lie

Cut life insurance costs for Americans by $2,000? Lie

The ACA is not a tax? Lie

What lies can you convict the president on?

Affordable Care Act? The title of that piece is shit legislation is a lie

Keep your Dr? Lie

Keep your plan? Lie

Cut life insurance costs for Americans by $2,000? Lie

The ACA is not a tax? Lie

Those lies don't count because a liberal told those lies.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a great tragedy of the 20th century. Do you know why? First of all, because 25 million of Russian people suddenly turned out to be outside the borders of the Russian Federation.

Gee....although a less number of folks, .that exact statement could have been stated by those Mexican living in Texas when we just took over the whole damn territory.......Thanks for the reminder.

The left are habitual liars, worse they are proud of their lies, bias, and hypocrisy. How they stand there with a straight face accusing Trump of doing what they have done for decades is amazing.

well technically they didn't talk to russia. they talked to people who are russian. I don't think that is a question on any paper.
Listen to yourself man, you are stretching to make excuses... "technically" "paper" we are talking about public statements that they have made that contradict facts that come to the surface. Its call lying. Just own it.

Listen to yourself man, you are stretching to make excuses... "technically" "paper" we are talking about public statements that they have made that contradict facts that come to the surface. Its call lying. Just own it.

Is this where I remind you for the 100th time how Obama attempted to collude with Russia and Hillary gave Russia a reset button?

What Trump lies be specific, I predict you will deflect.
Here is a list of an extraordinary amount of lies, flip-flops, and contradictions... enjoy:

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Is this where I remind you for the 100th time how Obama attempted to collude with Russia and Hillary gave Russia a reset button?
Wonderful, throw them in jail... now can we get back to the subject. I'm so sick of these weak deflections to Obama and Clinton. WHATEVER CRIMES YOU THINK OBAMA AND CLINTON COMMITTED DOESN'T MAKE IT OK FOR TRUMP!

Forum List

Back