🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

What Trump lies be specific, I predict you will deflect.

BluesLegend

I am utterly fascinated by the RWNJs maintaining that trump doesn't lie.
Equally fascinating is the RWs saying he has committed no crimes, either in or out of office.

How do you DO that?

Compared to Hillary and Obama president Trump is the pope, hence you people have no credibility on the topic. :blahblah:
Theres the finger pointing again... What an idiot. He can't defend Trump without pointing to Obama or Clinton. #weak

Says the side who yelled BOOOOOOOSH for the past 8 years. :laugh: Its not even a challenge to mock the left anymore.
"Says the Side" You don't know my side. I haven't pointed to Bush when Obama was attacked. If you are unable to debate ME and have to default to some "group" to define my position then you are done. Just give up
BTW, anything trump said as candidate trump has been washed aside because he won and those comments and accusations were part of the interference of the left pushing the lie thingy. it didn't hit home with the americans who supported him. so let's get to a lie you accuse him of and let's debate it.

Here is a list of an extraordinary amount of lies, flip-flops, and contradictions... enjoy:

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Did you even read your own link wow FAKE NEWS. Your new nickname is FAKE POSTS.
Care to prove it? or do we just take your word? #idiot

My link is a collection of Trump QUOTES btw!!!! Whats fake?
well pull one out and let's debate it.

The first two are FAKE NEWS, the dingbat didn't even read his own link typical of a low level liberal drone.
well he wants to know is why they're fake, pull one out and let's debate it is what I told him.

You can't debate a fake news spewing libwit, waste of time.

The first two are FAKE NEWS, the dingbat didn't even read his own link typical of a low level liberal drone.
well he wants to know is why they're fake, pull one out and let's debate it is what I told him.

You can't debate a fake news spewing libwit, waste of time.
that's why I want him to pull one. not some article from some news source. I want what he says is a lie and let's debate it. Just as you did. he's been quiet.

Kudos for an honest statement. I discuss Russia because of all the lies that Trump and his crew keep telling about it. If they were honest and transparent from the start I'd be just as critical as you about the media hype. But I will always voice objection when I hear ANY of our leaders lying. I'd hope you would too.

Here is a list of an extraordinary amount of lies, flip-flops, and contradictions... enjoy:

We can just go down the list... I'll skip the first one as the Iraq statement is a pointless debate. He did say he was for the war with Stern but it was a weak reactionary statement that I won't put a ton of weight on... but lets jump to the next one:

JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.”

You know that isn't true right? Nixon was on 55 times... Shall we keep going?

Again you can not site examples or make an argument. god you suck at debating!

BluesLegend

Equally fascinating is the RWs saying he has committed no crimes, either in or out of office.

How do you DO that?

Compared to Hillary and Obama president Trump is the pope, hence you people have no credibility on the topic. :blahblah:
Theres the finger pointing again... What an idiot. He can't defend Trump without pointing to Obama or Clinton. #weak

Says the side who yelled BOOOOOOOSH for the past 8 years. :laugh: Its not even a challenge to mock the left anymore.
"Says the Side" You don't know my side. I haven't pointed to Bush when Obama was attacked. If you are unable to debate ME and have to default to some "group" to define my position then you are done. Just give up

Based on your posts it would be a complete waste of time trying to debate you. I gave you a chance, you deflected to a NY Times fake news list.

We can just go down the list... I'll skip the first one as the Iraq statement is a pointless debate. He did say he was for the war with Stern but it was a weak reactionary statement that I won't put a ton of weight on... but lets jump to the next one:

JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.”

You know that isn't true right? Nixon was on 55 times... Trump about a dozen. Shall we keep going?
if you wish to say the man exaggerates, ok, but that isn't lying. sorry. Not in my world. what is a lie is saying you can keep your doctor and then you can't. that is a lie statement. boasting is who he is. It doesn't bother the trump supporters. He also embellishes his accomplishments, still not a lie.

BTW, it's why those words exist in the english language.

BTW, he was on the cover 14 times. not a lie.

Last edited:

I just "cited" the first two dingbat, read them, confirmed they are fake news.

BluesLegend

How do you DO that?

Based on your posts it would be a complete waste of time trying to debate you. I gave you a chance, you deflected to a NY Times fake news list.
How you see a list of QUOTES that came from Trumps mouth as Fake News is a mystery to me. It was a direct answer to a direct question. Something you seem incapable of doing. Now back to your deflections...

How you see a list of QUOTES that came from Trumps mouth as Fake News is a mystery to me. It was a direct answer to a direct question. Something you seem incapable of doing. Now back to your deflections...

You are not clever.

You know that isn't true right? Nixon was on 55 times... Trump about a dozen. Shall we keep going?
if you wish to say the man exaggerates, ok, but that isn't lying. sorry. Not in my world. what is a lie is saying you can keep your doctor and then you can't. that is a lie statement. boasting is who he is. It doesn't bother the trump supporters. He also embellishes his accomplishments, still not a lie.
Ok so now the statements that are not true are exaggerations not lies. Ok, i see. Now you are back on Obama, really? You want to get into campaign promises that didn't make it to policy. Do you really want to go down that road? So when Trump said that he would repeal and replace Ocare so quickly and so easily... That would also be a lie of the same degree as Obamas right?

I just "cited" the first two dingbat, read them, confirmed they are fake news.
I addressed them both. Trump said he had the record of Time covers with 14 or 15. Nixon was on 55 Times. How is that Fake News? The only Fake News in that is Trumps statement. Prove me wrong

You are not clever.
I may not be clever but at least I am right. Thanks for proving my points

He said he had the "all time record" not true. He also said "I think" so I'll give you a pass for a deliberate lie and just go with Fake News or an embellishment if you'd like. Should we keep going down the list?

He said he had the "all time record" not true. He also said "I think" so I'll give you a pass for a deliberate lie and just go with Fake News or an embellishment if you'd like. Should we keep going down the list?

Do I really need to explain how both of these are not true? It is pretty self explanatory and neither is backed up by facts. Can you agree with that?

JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” No evidence to back up this claim

JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.”
Photos say otherwise

I thought you two were ready to debate. Where did you go? You had a 2 vs. 1 advantage, don't quit so soon!

Ok so now the statements that are not true are exaggerations not lies. Ok, i see. Now you are back on Obama, really? You want to get into campaign promises that didn't make it to policy. Do you really want to go down that road? So when Trump said that he would repeal and replace Ocare so quickly and so easily... That would also be a lie of the same degree as Obamas right?
well you don't know if he knew nixon was on 55 times. he knows he was on 14 or 15, with which it is 14. so what? I mean what is your point? you've never widened a story evah? or can't you be honest. I know i can be. I tell bullshit often in certain situation where I might extend a thought a bit more than normal, but it isn't a lie. Now if he knew Nixon was on 55 times and then ignored that, then you got a point. but first you have to prove he knew that.

I thought you two were ready to debate. Where did you go? You had a 2 vs. 1 advantage, don't quit so soon!
well he was on the cover of time magazine 14 times. it's what he said. he didn't lie. next. Are you going to cry now?

Funny tweet by Bill Maher
32% of Trump fans say: WAS NO meeting w/ Don Jr & Russians, even tho the source is Don Jr! Guys, the call is coming from inside the bubble!

IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG

well you don't know if he knew nixon was on 55 times. he knows he was on 14 or 15, with which it is 14. so what? I mean what is your point? you've never widened a story evah? or can't you be honest. I know i can be. I tell bullshit often in certain situation where I might extend a thought a bit more than normal, but it isn't a lie. Now if he knew Nixon was on 55 times and then ignored that, then you got a point. but first you have to prove he knew that.

Forum List

Back