Nov. Headlines....First woman presidential candidate loses to a clown

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Obama, first black president, made me proud, this chic as first woman presidential candidate....I want to throw up in my coffee cup. Nothing about this crook is exciting, I'm sorry. First woman should something all woman should be celebrating, NOT!!
r-16160090180150-huge.jpg

Its so fitting that she looks like a cross, cause the GOP is gonna nail this crook to one by years end!!

Obama, first black president, made me proud, this chic as first woman presidential candidate....I want to throw up in my coffee cup. Nothing about this crook is exciting, I'm sorry. First woman should something all woman should be celebrating, NOT!!

Its so fitting that she looks like a cross, cause the GOP is gonna nail this crook to one by years end!!

I thought Bill Clinton was the first Black President, I'm sure I heard that he was.

I thought Bill Clinton was the first Black President, I'm sure I heard that he was.
black people always sho love to white people when you pander to their ignorant lifestyles.

You should love Hillary Clinton. She has a special way of talking to "you people":

You should love Hillary Clinton. She has a special way of talking to "you people":

LOL....but nobody but nobody can reach a white stupid shit for brains maggot with the most inarticulate language than Palin....this woman was made for yaw!! You betcha!!

Tigerred59. ....we agree. Hillary makes me want to vomit. And not just because she's a Democrat.

Honestly....if Joe Biden or Bernie won...I would disagree with their policies but they're at least not vomit inducing.

Everything about the Clintons is so crooked, so corrupt, so arrogant and elitist and phony and outright criminal.....

I'm shocked that enough Americans are dumb enough to nominate and probably elect this bitch.

Tigerred59. ....we agree. Hillary makes me want to vomit. And not just because she's a Democrat.

Honestly....if Joe Biden or Bernie won...I would disagree with their policies but they're at least not vomit inducing.

Everything about the Clintons is so crooked, so corrupt, so arrogant and elitist and phony and outright criminal.....

I'm shocked that enough Americans are dumb enough to nominate and probably elect this bitch.
Finally, we both agree on something so dire and so unbelievably disgusting as having another Clinton in white house. I never liked her husband and hated her from the first time she decided to stand by her man. This couple along with Trump are mirrored images of each other, they EXPLOIT PEOPLE AND THEIR VULNERABILITIES AND BOUNDARIES BE DAMNED. What is going to be fun to watch as they debate each other....neither will have a leg up on who's the most corrupt....LOLOLOL, that in itself is a much anticipated moment we all are waiting to see.
images

Dream on..........bwahahaha.

You would wish that your idiot Trumpf would have 1/10,000 of the intelligence, experience and eloquence that Hillary has....but alas, he doesn't. Worse part is you know it and you're still supporting him. That makes you the bigger idiot.

You would wish that your idiot Trumpf would have 1/10,000 of the intelligence, experience and eloquence that Hillary has....but alas, he doesn't. Worse part is you know it and you're still supporting him. That makes you the bigger idiot.
LOL this moron ^ thinks tiger is supporting Trump. ROFL! Oh and yeah she has tons of experience. Refusing to improve security at the embassy in Libya,Using her position to get rich,wearing a 12k coat to a speech on inequality,mocking rape victims,laughing about child rape. She's a real fucking charmer.

you seriously got me fucked up, I would rather lick the inside of a public toilet than vote for either Trump or HIllary. Show me one gotdamn thread where I support fuckin Trump? Either put down the pipe or pay attention fool!! As for Hillary Rotten Clinton? This bitch, this nigga pandering mop, no words can describe how much I loathe the sight of her face.

I don't agree with Tiger on Trump but its refreshing to see a black person KNOWING Hillary is as fake as they come! She will pander to whoever she has to pander to,to become president!

you seriously got me fucked up, I would rather lick the inside of a public toilet than vote for either Trump or HIllary. Show me one gotdamn thread where I support fuckin Trump? Either put down the pipe or pay attention fool!! As for Hillary Rotten Clinton? This bitch, this nigga pandering mop, no words can describe how much I loathe the sight of her face.

You are fucked up. Not voting for anyone is the same as voting for whoever wins. And, considering how you are going after Hillary leaves little to the imagination since Trumpf is the only other logical choice.

You are having a serious meltdown over Hillary. Exactly what has she done to you to make you say such nasty things about her? It sounds like you've swallowed all the crap the conservative party has made up about her.....without proof. That makes you the fool.

I don't agree with Tiger on Trump but its refreshing to see a black person KNOWING Hillary is as fake as they come! She will pander to whoever she has to pander to,to become president!

She's not pandering to anyone. She's just not racist like Trumpf. People can see that, it is obvious.

She's not pandering to anyone. She's just not racist like Trumpf. People can see that, it is obvious.
She panders to blacks with her fake black accent,she panders to southerners with her fake southern accent,she panders to the poor while wearing a 12k jacket....the lady is FAKE. I mean even the people that vote for her say her biggest problem is that she is UNTRUSTWORTHY because she doesn't sound or act REAL! Oh and calling Trump racist is just going to get you ignored by others...no one cares anymore....calling people racist doesn't have the same ring to it as it used to....Trump has destroyed that little PC crap you libtards love to use.

She panders to blacks with her fake black accent,she panders to southerners with her fake southern accent,she panders to the poor while wearing a 12k jacket....the lady is FAKE. I mean even the people that vote for her say her biggest problem is that she is UNTRUSTWORTHY because she doesn't sound or act REAL! Oh and calling Trump racist is just going to get you ignored by others...no one cares anymore....calling people racist doesn't have the same ring to it as it used to....Trump has destroyed that little PC crap you libtards love to use.

That's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it, but you have no proof. And, the only fake one is Trumpf....with his fake promises, his "fake" university, his "fake" fortune (why he doesn't release his tax returns) and his true racism. Even Republicans have admit that his comments against the Judge are text-book racist.

Trump hasn't changed what we consider decent. It's not decent to make fun of handicapped people, it's not decent to insult "Mexicans" who are actually "Americans" born in the United States...it's not decent to want to ban every Muslim from the country (we have Muslims serving in the military) it's not decent to call one of your black supporters "my African-American" - only the very uneducated and uninformed are fine with his un-PC comments.

A day that could have been another victory lap for Donald Trump veered into more chaos for the new Republican standard-bearer, as he faced fury from top party leaders Tuesday and the defection of a GOP senator over racially charged comments calling into question the impartiality of a federal judge because he is of Mexican descent.
LA Times

That's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it, but you have no proof. And, the only fake one is Trumpf....with his fake promises, his "fake" university, his "fake" fortune (why he doesn't release his tax returns) and his true racism. Even Republicans have admit that his comments against the Judge are text-book racist.

Trump hasn't changed what we consider decent. It's not decent to make fun of handicapped people, it's not decent to insult "Mexicans" who are actually "Americans" born in the United States...it's not decent to want to ban every Muslim from the country (we have Muslims serving in the military) it's not decent to call one of your black supporters "my African-American" - only the very uneducated and uninformed are fine with his un-PC comments.

A day that could have been another victory lap for Donald Trump veered into more chaos for the new Republican standard-bearer, as he faced fury from top party leaders Tuesday and the defection of a GOP senator over racially charged comments calling into question the impartiality of a federal judge because he is of Mexican descent.
LA Times
The GOP is full of cuckservative whiners. So no surprise they whine about wacism! Oh and more people say his school did them some good than bad as you can find the ad that was put up showing that. He doesn't need to release his tax returns...why's it matter? I can tell you what it will show. It will show he paid as little taxes as possible! OH THE HORROR! Who WOULDN'T do that!? I sure would. So you go ahead and ignore all of the fakeness about Hillary its not a surprise she depends on the useful idiots and feminazis and faggots to get elected.

LA Times
The GOP is full of cuckservative whiners. So no surprise they whine about wacism!
They're actually racist themselves....they just want to appear anti-racism to attract more voters. You're one of the few that admits to being racist and proud of it. You should join the KKK, unless you are already a member?

Oh and more people say his school did them some good than bad as you can find the ad that was put up showing that.
Ads don't mean anything...you know they hire actors to do ads, don't you? When these so-called people that claim the school did them some good are investigated and found to be honest, then you can make your claim. Right now all we have is the record of Trumpf's many lies....so we need proof, not more bullshit.

He doesn't need to release his tax returns...why's it matter?
Sure he does. Americans need to know that their leader is honest and not some sleaze bag that cheats on his taxes. By not releasing them we don't know which one he is.

I can tell you what it will show. It will show he paid as little taxes as possible! OH THE HORROR! Who WOULDN'T do that!? I sure would. So you go ahead and ignore all of the fakeness about Hillary its not a surprise she depends on the useful idiots and feminazis and faggots to get elected.
I don't need your opinion of what is in his tax returns....I can see you're one of the uneducated and uninformed easily mislead gullible supporters of his.....we need the real thing, not your supposed account.

LA Times
The GOP is full of cuckservative whiners. So no surprise they whine about wacism!
They're actually racist themselves....they just want to appear anti-racism to attract more voters. You're one of the few that admits to being racist and proud of it. You should join the KKK, unless you are already a member?

Oh and more people say his school did them some good than bad as you can find the ad that was put up showing that.
Ads don't mean anything...you know they hire actors to do ads, don't you? When these so-called people that claim the school did them some good are investigated and found to be honest, then you can make your claim. Right now all we have is the record of Trumpf's many lies....so we need proof, not more bullshit.

He doesn't need to release his tax returns...why's it matter?
Sure he does. Americans need to know that their leader is honest and not some sleaze bag that cheats on his taxes. By not releasing them we don't know which one he is.

I can tell you what it will show. It will show he paid as little taxes as possible! OH THE HORROR! Who WOULDN'T do that!? I sure would. So you go ahead and ignore all of the fakeness about Hillary its not a surprise she depends on the useful idiots and feminazis and faggots to get elected.
I don't need your opinion of what is in his tax returns....I can see you're one of the uneducated and uninformed easily mislead gullible supporters of his.....we need the real thing, not your supposed account.
Lol...you are one of the Anti Americans I see. Republicans are your enemy....ah whatever. I am not in the Klan because I am not a christian I belong to other groups. This is a pointless adventure. You and those like you should be sterilized and thrown in prison camps breaking rocks. Maybe we can use the Anti Americans to build the wall between Mexico and the US! LOL oh I would love that.

Forum List

Back