Now Is the Time To Cling to Our Guns and Our Religion

Now Is the Time To Cling to Our Guns and Our Religion​

dog-smile.gif

Yes, when in doubt, go Neanderthal.....
What is so ‘Neanderthal’ about adhering to Religion, the right to protect yourself and family with a legal firearm, and the willingness and ethic to work for a living? You call that Neanderthal; others call it ‘Deplorable.’

What do you call putting the State before God - assuming one has God in their life, being Anti-gun when it comes to law-abiding citizens, and living off the Government cradle to grave? I call it The Fundamentally Transformed America.

What is so ‘Neanderthal’ about adhering to Religion, the right to protect yourself and family with a legal firearm, and the willingness and ethic to work for a living? You call that Neanderthal; others call it ‘Deplorable.’

What do you call putting the State before God - assuming one has God in their life, being Anti-gun when it comes to law-abiding citizens, and living off the Government cradle to grave? I call it The Fundamentally Transformed America.

Well... firstly religion....
I'm sure the Neanderthal felt like they had little control over their surroundings, and they may or may not have had or created a religion in order to feel like they were in more control (than they actually were).

The "right to protect yourself and your family".... well... the problem is the US needs more guns because murder is worse, there are so many problems with crime because NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

There's "using your brain" and there's "not using your brain" and the latter is US politics and US mentality that leads to people needing guns.

Forum List

Back