Now is the time to rise up and make sure Trump wins.

Don't just vote - Get involved.

Don’t Let Them Hide Russiagate’s Crimes

Trump will win and then Trump will lose. That's my prediction at this late hour. Millions will riot the moment Trump's victory is blared across cable news and social media. Cities could burn. And then, then those same "news" outlets will announce Trump somehow actually lost the election. Our side—I presume we're on the same side—will then lose its shit collectively and all hell will break loose. Talk about miles and miles of falling dominos . . .

If Trump loses I may be in New Zealand by this time next year.
1602479777737.png

View attachment 400449
Sure won't be good if Biden the con man, and his alledged lady of color gets it that's for sure. Neither one are truly qualified to run this nation. Kamala wouldn't be any different than having an AOC at the helm after Joe succumbs to his alzheimer's or dementia. Identity politics never works, but these idiots engage in it like nobody's business. Then you got this race baiting Biden to deal with. Good grief what a disaster it would be.

No matter who wins....there will be a civil war that will be horrific and the USA will suffer much.
We are no longer United.

View attachment 400449
Sure won't be good if Biden the con man, and his alledged lady of color gets it that's for sure. Neither one are truly qualified to run this nation. Kamala wouldn't be any different than having an AOC at the helm after Joe succumbs to his alzheimer's or dementia. Identity politics never works, but these idiots engage in it like nobody's business. Then you got this race baiting Biden to deal with. Good grief what a disaster it would be.
This will be a third world country.
No matter who wins....there will be a civil war that will be horrific and the USA will suffer much.
We are no longer United.
Being one of the few '9/11 questioners' here, it feels strange for me to be the lone optimistic one at the same time.

Im absolutely certain that Barr will release the findings even if Xi voter frauds Biden into the White House. Then the Coup plotters will face justice

View attachment 400449
This will be a third world country.
We are no longer United.
Being one of the few '9/11 questioners' here, it feels strange for me to be the lone optimistic one at the same time.

With you being a 9/11 questioner, I agree you are a bit strange.

Im absolutely certain that Barr will release the findings even if Xi voter frauds Biden into the White House. Then the Coup plotters will face justice

Justice? In DC? LOL.

There is a glib understanding that the only way to combat corruption in DC is an election every 2, 4, or 6 years.

Again, LOL.

FoxNews trying to help Biden and Harris by keeping favorable pictures of Harris on the front page
Compared to Trump and Biden, she certainly is not as hard to look at.
It's associative persuasion and it's a tactic that plays on emotions
Whether you think she looks like an ugly hag or not is irrelevant.

694940094001_5992301989001_5992302652001-vs.jpg

FoxNews trying to help Biden and Harris by keeping favorable pictures of Harris on the front page
Compared to Trump and Biden, she certainly is not as hard to look at.
It's associative persuasion and it's a tactic that plays on emotions
Whether you think she looks like an ugly hag or not is irrelevant.

694940094001_5992301989001_5992302652001-vs.jpg
That's why I switched to OAN news. Will switch back to watch Tucker Carlson and Hannity, but that's it. Fox is a huge disappointment.

Forum List

Back