Now it all makes sense. Someone explained why so many black women are dating white men.

Maybe they're tired of having the crap beat out of them or being abandoned after being impregnated?

Student loans mutherfucker
Twilight zone....

White men being used for health insurance and student loans
Do you think black men are incapable of succeeding enough to help others?
I think they're stupid enough to think that doing so would make them Uncle Toms.

I'm 52 years old and still single. Not a single woman in my past would I wish to still be with. I quit chasing women because I got tired of dealing with the ones I caught. There is a long line of women willing to be my girlfriend if I pay their rent. But none who are willing to date me without including a financial incentive. So fuck em.

White men eat pussy.
We got to do something, we can't jump!
We succeed. We apply ourselves. We're smart.

Whatever guilt the world lays on them, and that white men lay on themselves, they still got it goin' on.

Bigotry isn't attractive.
No, it sure isn't. It can keep a man from succeeding even further.

Keep talking for all white men, bigot.

Being proud of your personal actions- justified.

Being proud of genetics, believing that your melanin levels have something to do with your success - bigoted.

Maybe they're tired of having the crap beat out of them or being abandoned after being impregnated?

Student loans mutherfucker
Twilight zone....

White men being used for health insurance and student loans
Do you think black men are incapable of succeeding enough to help others?
I think they're stupid enough to think that doing so would make them Uncle Toms.

Do you know who Uncle Tom really was?

I'm 52 years old and still single. Not a single woman in my past would I wish to still be with. I quit chasing women because I got tired of dealing with the ones I caught. There is a long line of women willing to be my girlfriend if I pay their rent. But none who are willing to date me without including a financial incentive. So fuck em.

You not down with financial slavery

these black women need help with student loans and also for health insurance reasons

I knew it could not be LOVE. And the white men falling for it lol
Face the facts. dude, black men are losers and black women are tired of waiting around for them to not be losers.

Student loans. LMAO

these black women need help with student loans and also for health insurance reasons

Face the facts. dude, black men are losers and black women are tired of waiting around for them to not be losers.

Student loans. LMAO

Dey want the white men to pay for those loans

Student loans. LMAO

You jes keep telling yourself dat.

Student loans. LMAO

Nothing to do with attraction mongo

Student loans. LMAO

Nothing to do with student loans.

Student loans. LMAO

Nothing to do with student loans.[/Quote

If She lose her job who you think responsible for student loans mongo?

Student loans. LMAO

Nothing to do with student loans.

The white man is responsible for the loans if she loses her job

Forum List

Back