Now It's "Conspiracy To Collude"

I don't care if it was the easter bunny. If you are a US citizen and someone contacts you like that you call the counterespionage desk of the FBI, you don't meet the person.

So you're saying if the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy conspire to collude (dream up a plot to bring down Trump) they can be prosecuted?

I don't care if it was the easter bunny. If you are a US citizen and someone contacts you like that you call the counterespionage desk of the FBI, you don't meet the person.

So you're saying if the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy conspire to collude (dream up a plot to bring down Trump) they can be prosecuted?
No, I'm saying if the Easter Bunny or the tooth fairy say " hey I know A Russian national who has damaging information on your political opponent developed by the Russian government" You call the FBI, you don't meet that person because doing so makes you a conspirator with the Russian government against a US citizen. And violates campaign finance law. Not to mention that it's unethical, and possibly treasonous.

No, I'm saying if the Easter Bunny or the tooth fairy say " hey I know A Russian national who has damaging information on your political opponent developed by the Russian government" You call the FBI, you don't meet that person because doing so makes you a conspirator with the Russian government against a US citizen. And violates campaign finance law. Not to mention that it's unethical, and possibly treasonous.

And when the FBI agent asks if you're drinking or having a drug interaction, what then? The woman had no connection (nyet) with the Kremlin....it was a dodge to talk to Trump Jr. about Americans adopting Russian children. GOT IT?

And when the FBI agent asks if you're drinking or having a drug interaction, what then? The woman had no connection (nyet) with the Kremlin....it was a dodge to talk to Trump Jr. about Americans adopting Russian children. GOT IT?

Enough!

Forget all these Trump's "Maybe" did this or that.....let's get on with investigating and prosecuting the crimes we KNOW the Democrats committed

Why the hell are Democrats getting away with murder while Trump is being slammed for jaywalking?

You retards lost the election because America wasn't buying horseshit served in a tainted platter and you failed to collude with illegals enough to steal the vote.

PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Sick of these corrupt liars throwing stones in their own glass houses

I don't care. Don had no way of knowing that if true. I put in the "if true" because that's what he claims. He took the meeting under the expectation to get information. If a drug addict goes and buys cocaine and gets scammed and buys a bag of sugar, does that mean he didn't go to his dealer expecting to get coke?

View attachment 138182
Since there is no law against "collusion", with a little digging the Rats have decided to give"conspiracy to collude" a go. Again, they can't snare the President so his son will have to do. The gist of this nothing-burger is that because Junior "thought" he might get some dirt on the Clintons from a Russian, (any Russian will do), that's a conspiracy.

Wiki-background

Jeffrey Jacobovitz, a white collar lawyer who represented officials in the Clinton White House and now is with Arnall Golden Gregory LLP. And it could mean Trump Jr. crossed the legal line on collusion with Russia.

But you can go to jail for conspiring with a foreign adversary to influence or undermine an election, and Jacobovitz thinks what the New York Times reported Trump Jr. did could rise to that level.

“You may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,” he said. “You cannot benefit from a foreign adversary in this kind of scenario.”

Who would know better how to "benefit from a foreign adversary" better than a Clintonite?

Analysis | Donald Trump Jr. may have just crossed the legal line on collusion
/----
(fake) News flash
CNN reports that experts in 17 spintelligence communities connected the dots hidden in the Nothing Burger happy meal:
gotuburger.jpg

I don't care. Don had no way of knowing that if true. I put in the "if true" because that's what he claims. He took the meeting under the expectation to get information. If a drug addict goes and buys cocaine and gets scammed and buys a bag of sugar, does that mean he didn't go to his dealer expecting to get coke?
If a drug addict goes and buys cocaine and gets scammed and buys a bag of sugar, does that mean he didn't go to his dealer expecting to get coke?
Does the dealer get busted for selling sugar?

Does the addict get busted for buying sugar?

The only crime there is fraud, and I doubt either would go to the cops.

Since there is no law against "collusion", with a little digging the Rats have decided to give"conspiracy to collude" a go. Again, they can't snare the President so his son will have to do. The gist of this nothing-burger is that because Junior "thought" he might get some dirt on the Clintons from a Russian, (any Russian will do), that's a conspiracy.

Wiki-background

Jeffrey Jacobovitz, a white collar lawyer who represented officials in the Clinton White House and now is with Arnall Golden Gregory LLP. And it could mean Trump Jr. crossed the legal line on collusion with Russia.

But you can go to jail for conspiring with a foreign adversary to influence or undermine an election, and Jacobovitz thinks what the New York Times reported Trump Jr. did could rise to that level.

“You may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,” he said. “You cannot benefit from a foreign adversary in this kind of scenario.”

Who would know better how to "benefit from a foreign adversary" better than a Clintonite?

Another day, another desperate snowflake attempt...

If a drug addict goes and buys cocaine and gets scammed and buys a bag of sugar, does that mean he didn't go to his dealer expecting to get coke?

The question is simply is intent enough to be criminal and the answer to that is yes. In the end ,if the criminality of something like this is your only defence you should question your ethical beliefs. You are defending somebody who at the very least wanted to conspire with a foreign government against a US citizen in a bid for the presidency. A hostile foreign government no less. This is not minor and yes, very likely illegal.[/QUOTE]

Wiki-background

the terms conspiracy and collusion are being used interchangeably, dum dum.

conspiracy does not require the completion of the criminal act, only the taking of a step or "overt act" in furtherance of the conspiracy.

now, dum dum.... what do you think meeting with a soviet agent is?

this is why no one should pretend to "debate" you freaks

How does the Hillary "intent" standard apply here?

How about the Hillary Ukraine standard:

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

:rofl:

and where was Hillary working with them, idiota?

nice deflect, though, trollyboy

Wiki-background

another day, another paid shill....

hack

The question is simply is intent enough to be criminal and the answer to that is yes. In the end ,if the criminality of something like this is your only defence you should question your ethical beliefs. You are defending somebody who at the very least wanted to conspire with a foreign government against a US citizen in a bid for the presidency. A hostile foreign government no less. This is not minor and yes, very likely illegal.
[/QUOTE]

funny

Wiki-background

hack
another day, another paid shill..

Outing yourself again?

Wiki-background

hack

Outing yourself again?

lying trump loons are funny. :cuckoo:

Wiki-background

hack

Outing yourself again?

Got it - you're still making up shit.

Wiki-background

hack

Outing yourself again?

as funny as wannabe lawyers?

Wiki-background

the terms conspiracy and collusion are being used interchangeably, dum dum.

conspiracy does not require the completion of the criminal act, only the taking of a step or "overt act" in furtherance of the conspiracy.

now, dum dum.... what do you think meeting with a soviet agent is?

this is why no one should pretend to "debate" you freaks
Russian agent?

This really is the problem that I have with the coverage and constant focus on the Trump-Russia connection. Anyone who is Russian is suddenly a Russian agent colluding even if those meetings (as in the case with sessions) are part of their job. A very serious matter has devolved into pathetic whining.

Forum List

Back