Now It's "Conspiracy To Collude"

Since there is no law against "collusion", with a little digging the Rats have decided to give"conspiracy to collude" a go. Again, they can't snare the President so his son will have to do. The gist of this nothing-burger is that because Junior "thought" he might get some dirt on the Clintons from a Russian, (any Russian will do), that's a conspiracy.

Wiki-background

Jeffrey Jacobovitz, a white collar lawyer who represented officials in the Clinton White House and now is with Arnall Golden Gregory LLP. And it could mean Trump Jr. crossed the legal line on collusion with Russia.

But you can go to jail for conspiring with a foreign adversary to influence or undermine an election, and Jacobovitz thinks what the New York Times reported Trump Jr. did could rise to that level.

“You may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,” he said. “You cannot benefit from a foreign adversary in this kind of scenario.”

Who would know better how to "benefit from a foreign adversary" better than a Clintonite?

Analysis | Donald Trump Jr. may have just crossed the legal line on collusion

the terms conspiracy and collusion are being used interchangeably, dum dum.

conspiracy does not require the completion of the criminal act, only the taking of a step or "overt act" in furtherance of the conspiracy.

now, dum dum.... what do you think meeting with a soviet agent is?

this is why no one should pretend to "debate" you freaks
What "criminal act" was Trump conspiring to commit?

Since there is no law against "collusion", with a little digging the Rats have decided to give"conspiracy to collude" a go. Again, they can't snare the President so his son will have to do. The gist of this nothing-burger is that because Junior "thought" he might get some dirt on the Clintons from a Russian, (any Russian will do), that's a conspiracy.

Wiki-background

Jeffrey Jacobovitz, a white collar lawyer who represented officials in the Clinton White House and now is with Arnall Golden Gregory LLP. And it could mean Trump Jr. crossed the legal line on collusion with Russia.

But you can go to jail for conspiring with a foreign adversary to influence or undermine an election, and Jacobovitz thinks what the New York Times reported Trump Jr. did could rise to that level.

“You may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,” he said. “You cannot benefit from a foreign adversary in this kind of scenario.”

Who would know better how to "benefit from a foreign adversary" better than a Clintonite?

conspiracy does not require the completion of the criminal act, only the taking of a step or "overt act" in furtherance of the conspiracy.

How does the Hillary "intent" standard apply here?

Wiki-background

the terms conspiracy and collusion are being used interchangeably
By morons that dont' know the difference

there is no law against "collusion"... the law is against conspiracy to commit a crime. conspriting with a foreign adversary to interfere in our election would be a crime if proven.

moron... thanks for trolling by.

dismissed

Ya got nothing, run along honey.

Soros is changing the charges against Trump to "attempted conspiracy to maybe collude -- or something"
Funny, but I am actually serious about my question.

He is wanted in Russia for all kinds of mischief during Russian Elections. He committed campaign Finance Fraud in Arizona too.
He also gave $30 Million dollars to various Leftist Groups to stage violent protests during our election.

He also was indicted in OHIO for tampering with his own voting machines during THE ELECTION. Wire fraud, election fraud, and on and on. This guy is a BAD ACTOR, and should be extradited to RUSSIA to face charges there where no doubt he'll receive a dose of justice much more distasteful than he will get here.

BREAKING NEWS: George Soros Indicted For Voter Machine Fraud And More!!

Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia | Zero Hedge

Vladimir Putin: George Soros Is Wanted “Dead Or Alive”

BREAKING: Soros Election Tampering Explodes... Massive Accusation in AZ

Why is Soros still in this country?

He needs extradited to Russia, and then if Russia feels like giving him back to us, he can face charges here. Who cares what jail cell he rots in for the rest of his life?

Last edited:
Soros is changing the charges against Trump to "attempted conspiracy to maybe collude -- or something"
Funny, but I am actually serious about my question.

He is wanted in Russia for all kinds of mischief during Russian Elections. He committed campaign Finance Fraud in Arizona too.
He also gave $30 Million dollars to various Leftist Groups to stage violent protests during our election.

He also was indicted in OHIO for tampering with his own voting machines during THE ELECTION. Wire fraud, election fraud, and on and on. This guy is a BAD ACTOR, and should be extradited to RUSSIA to face charges there where no doubt he'll receive a dose of justice much more distasteful than he will get here.

BREAKING NEWS: George Soros Indicted For Voter Machine Fraud And More!!

Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia | Zero Hedge

Vladimir Putin: George Soros Is Wanted “Dead Or Alive”

BREAKING: Soros Election Tampering Explodes... Massive Accusation in AZ

Personally, I have no idea why Trump hasn't deported Soros and had Mueller, Comey, Rice, Lynch, Farkas, Hillary and Obama tried for sedition

I already posted this earlier, but it won't hurt to keep posting the truth vs. Soros anti-Trump propaganda: it is just overwhelming.

Apparently, Kremlin doesn't even know who the heck that Veselnitskaya is. I Googled her (in Russian) and guess what: she's a lawyer married to a crooked businessman but doesn't have anything to do with Kremlin (yes, liberals, I know you hate to hear about this!), it looks like a well paid attempt from Deep State to compromise both presidents.
Kremlin denies knowledge of meeting between Russian lawyer & Trump Jr.
Stratford. Don Jr posted the e-mail chain. This lawyer clearly states it's information developed by the Russian government. Even if she's full of it, it still shows that Donny at the very least didn't contact the FBI when informed that the Russian government had damaging information on a US citizen. Not only that but he actively pursued the chance.

Personally, I have no idea why Trump hasn't deported Soros and had Mueller, Comey, Rice, Lynch, Farkas, Hillary and Obama tried for sedition

This is why Trump shouldn't have picked Sessions for his AG...he panicked and recused himself from all this which has harmed Trump's ability to get down in it with these bastards. We could also have used his standing in the Senate to get something done there.

Stratford. Don Jr posted the e-mail chain. This lawyer clearly states it's information developed by the Russian government. Even if she's full of it, it still shows that Donny at the very least didn't contact the FBI when informed that the Russian government had damaging information on a US citizen.

It's not a lawyer that said it was "developed by the Russian government".... Goldstone is a music producer pal of Don Jr.

Wiki-background

How does the Hillary "intent" standard apply here?

How about the Hillary Ukraine standard:

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

I already posted this earlier, but it won't hurt to keep posting the truth vs. Soros anti-Trump propaganda: it is just overwhelming.

Apparently, Kremlin doesn't even know who the heck that Veselnitskaya is. I Googled her (in Russian) and guess what: she's a lawyer married to a crooked businessman but doesn't have anything to do with Kremlin (yes, liberals, I know you hate to hear about this!), it looks like a well paid attempt from Deep State to compromise both presidents.
Stratford. Don Jr posted the e-mail chain. This lawyer clearly states it's information developed by the Russian government. Even if she's full of it, it still shows that Donny at the very least didn't contact the FBI when informed that the Russian government had damaging information on a US citizen. Not only that but he actively pursued the chance.
Geeez you guys are loons. Since when is talking to a Russian a crime? It's not. And there was disclosure made about the meeting officially.
So that is lie number two.

And exactly how did THE MEDIA find out about a meeting about nothing with this DNC plant?

So someone leaked classified intel AGAIN.

Three Strikes and you are out.

And exactly how did THE MEDIA find out about a meeting about nothing with this DNC plant?

Three Strikes and you are out.[/B]

Since Comey is Mueller's "protege" Mueller is probably the leaker....Trump should have the asst. AG fire his ass today and end the charade once and for all.

Stratford. Don Jr posted the e-mail chain. This lawyer clearly states it's information developed by the Russian government. Even if she's full of it, it still shows that Donny at the very least didn't contact the FBI when informed that the Russian government had damaging information on a US citizen.

It's not a lawyer that said it was "developed by the Russian government".... Goldstone is a music producer pal of Don Jr.
I don't care if it was the easter bunny. If you are a US citizen and someone contacts you like that you call the counterespionage desk of the FBI, you don't meet the person.

Wiki-background

I'm so old I remember when you were mocked for saying Russia was an adversary.

Wiki-background

Alt right desperation.

I don't care if it was the easter bunny. If you are a US citizen and someone contacts you like that you call the counterespionage desk of the FBI, you don't meet the person.
So if my friends in Germany contact me like that I'm supposed to call the FBI? :haha:

Geeez you guys are loons. Since when is talking to a Russian a crime? It's not. And there was disclosure made about the meeting officially.
So that is lie number two.

Three Strikes and you are out.
Talking to a Russian who's been claimed to have damaging information developed by the Russian government on your opponent when involved in a political campaign is a crime. And not for nothing, do you guys have any principles? First you guys narrative was nothing happened. Then it was the president isn't personally under investigation. Then it was no proof of collusion is found. To now warp again into collusion is not a crime. And no leaking is not the biggest problem here. The reason the law offers immunity to criminals is so the larger criminals can be caught. This is no different. A crime has been committed arguably against every citizen of the US. You guys don't care because it was in your favour, but a crime is a crime.

So if my friends in Germany contact me like that I'm supposed to call the FBI? :haha:
Yes

Forum List

Back