Now, lets see if this mass shooting was committed by someone that was on some prescription

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Apparently this guy had mental issues, and so therefore it is a strong likelihood that he was on some prescription. Nothing is hardly said about this issue in the media, including FOX. Not much.

We will go through the issue of gun control, teddy bears, "prayers" and lit candles. We may even lower flags with all of the pomp and circumstance with all of the ceremonial BULLSHIT.

We lightly addressed the issue with Paddock. Just to reiterate, virtually every mass shooting in this country over the last 30 years or so, were done by someone on either an antidepressant or some mood enhancer etc.

Get ready for not much at all being said about it. In case you wonder why that is, just consider how much MONEY big PHARMA spends on all of those networks for their NON STOP COMMERCIALS about some new thing on the market.

Not saying ALL drugs or prescriptions are BAD or EVIL. However, there are SIDE EFFECTS for ALL OF THEM.

I am not saying this guy was on some medication, but we will see. We may need to dig around to find out if he was. Cause, it will not be addressed in any real away on the main networks.

Apparently this guy had mental issues, and so therefore it is a strong likelihood that he was on some prescription. Nothing is hardly said about this issue in the media, including FOX. Not much.

We will go through the issue of gun control, teddy bears, "prayers" and lit candles. We may even lower flags with all of the pomp and circumstance with all of the ceremonial BULLSHIT.

We lightly addressed the issue with Paddock. Just to reiterate, virtually every mass shooting in this country over the last 30 years or so, were done by someone on either an antidepressant or some mood enhancer etc.

Get ready for not much at all being said about it. In case you wonder why that is, just consider how much MONEY big PHARMA spends on all of those networks for their NON STOP COMMERCIALS about some new thing on the market.

Not saying ALL drugs or prescriptions are BAD or EVIL. However, there are SIDE EFFECTS for ALL OF THEM.

I am not saying this guy was on some medication, but we will see. We may need to dig around to find out if he was. Cause, it will not be addressed in any real away on the main networks.
Another common element to serial killing is a history of fundamentalism.

How about the side effects of the epidemic of guns in our society? The type of guns that were designed specifically for killing people, no other purpose? 85 dead in just over a month. More than 500 injured. But it is too soon to address the problem? But we can holler and scream about one crazy with a pickup that kills eight immediatly?

How about the side effects of the epidemic of guns in our society? The type of guns that were designed specifically for killing people, no other purpose? 85 dead in just over a month. More than 500 injured. But it is too soon to address the problem? But we can holler and scream about one crazy with a pickup that kills eight immediatly?
The right to bear arms is to protect from tyranny. Ask the kulaks what happened when the Jewish Bolsheviks convinced them to give up their guns. Oh, you can't. There are no more left.

Mental health issues: focus on prescriptions?
No, the side effects of them.

No. Just no.

There is virtually no mental health care for those that need it. And even if you can get these people to where they can acquire medication.......months and months down the road, you can't force them to take the medication.

Well that is part of the problem. How many kids are diagnosed with ADD ADHD, because of sales of drugs?

How many kids actually need these drugs verses less sugar in their diet?

Anything could be classified as a mental disorder. It is slippery slope!

The right to bear arms is to protect from tyranny. Ask the kulaks what happened when the Jewish Bolsheviks convinced them to give up their guns. Oh, you can't. There are no more left.
So, you are going to take on tanks and helicopters with your popguns? Good luck.

The guns that are being used for these mass killings are guns designed specifically to kill people rapidly in large numbers. They do not belong in civilian hands. This was not happening when I was a young man, nor did we have such guns in the general population. I am a gun owner, have been for over 60 years. I don't need a war gun for self defense, or hunting.

This is not a theoretical argument, that the presence of these guns are enabling crazies to wreak havoc on the general population. In just over a month, 85 dead, and over 500 wounded. That you gun nuts are too enamored with your popguns to see the damage you are enabling speaks of your lack of civic responsibility.

Ok, talk. What is your plan to rid the planet of guns?

Well that is part of the problem. How many kids are diagnosed with ADD ADHD, because of sales of drugs?

There is money for medication (most of the time) if you are under 18 through medicaid. Once people turn 18 there is nothing. Even if someone has insurance, there are limitations. There is a huge loss of beds nationwide for actively suicidal and actively homicidal.........because there is no money in it. I think the conversation is intentionally shifted to the second amendment to avoid dealing with that issue. The number of people that sit on the boards of media conglomerates AND health care would indicate it would be in their best interest to steer the conversation into some meaningless drivel.

Look, you stupid fuck, note that I said that I am a gun owner.

My plan is to make it much more difficult to have one of the war weapons outside your home. If you own such a weapon, to take it off your own property would require that you have the same license as is now required to own a full auto .45 Thompson. If you are caught with such a weapon, and no license, off your property, you get a Federal prison term, all your guns confiscated and destroyed, and not allowed to own or have a gun on your person for the rest of your life. Oh yes, and the license should cost a pretty penny, the funds going toward the costs that the mass murderers have created.

funny... he looks like a terrorist to me. *shrug*

There is money for medication (most of the time) if you are under 18 through medicaid. Once people turn 18 there is nothing. Even if someone has insurance, there are limitations. There is a huge loss of beds nationwide for actively suicidal and actively homicidal.........because there is no money in it. I think the conversation is intentionally shifted to the second amendment to avoid dealing with that issue. The number of people that sit on the boards of media conglomerates AND health care would indicate it would be in their best interest to steer the conversation into some meaningless drivel.

Well the powers in Washington should not focus so much on insurance, instead focused on dealing with the healthcare system itself.

Well the powers in Washington should not focus so much on insurance, instead focused on dealing with the healthcare system itself.

I agree but the powers in Washington are often married to or BFF with lobbyists.

Yanno, it's never about what the people need..........

I agree but the powers in Washington are often married to or BFF with lobbyists.

Yanno, it's never about what the people need..........

Well the political system is set up for the politicians as it has been the political class against the working class..

They don't care. All they know is mass shootings don't happen in countries with strict gun control like France or Norway....

Oh wait

Look, you stupid fuck, note that I said that I am a gun owner.

My plan is to make it much more difficult to have one of the war weapons outside your home. If you own such a weapon, to take it off your own property would require that you have the same license as is now required to own a full auto .45 Thompson. If you are caught with such a weapon, and no license, off your property, you get a Federal prison term, all your guns confiscated and destroyed, and not allowed to own or have a gun on your person for the rest of your life. Oh yes, and the license should cost a pretty penny, the funds going toward the costs that the mass murderers have created.

Look, you stupider fuck, do you really think someone in a frame of mind to kill men, women and children in a church gives 2 shits about your fucking rules? These people know they are going to end up dead, one way or another, so what fucking good does a stiff prison sentence do????

After a mass shooting we must know if the shooter is white so Republicans can decide if we should do everything to prevent it, or if its "Thoughts and Prayers" time

Medication, depression, unlawfully possessing guns.

And no one turned this guy into LEO.

Somebodies knew, and they did not turn him in.

Forum List

Back