Now like I said they would. The right wing is attacking Biden over baby formula shortage. Boy I can see it come a mile away. Woke right wingers at it

The Xiden admin is the most inept in history. There is no one capable of doing anything positive for the US.
All the democrats have are "excuse makers" blaming others for their shitty policies.
That's why they need a "Ministry of "Truth" ", to formalize their lies, and have the MSM propaganda machine broadcast them.

The Xiden admin is the most inept in history. There is no one capable of doing anything positive for the US.
All the democrats have are "excuse makers" blaming others for their shitty policies.
That's why they need a "Ministry of "Truth" ", to formalize their lies, and have the MSM propaganda machine broadcast them.
They’re worse than inept. I wish that were only it. They are intent on destroying this country, and they are attacking it from all angles.

They’re worse than inept. I wish that were only it. They are intent on destroying this country, and they are attacking it from all angles.
I'm glad the MSM vetted Biden...we now have a real perv in the WH...coyote ugly....

1652533051171.png

Well this has been coming to a head since at least this past February yet the administration acts like it's something new. Tone deaf does not even start to describe it. Thing is it's going to be at least 8-10 weeks before any real relief is seen.

Notice how this has blew the dem's abortion BS out of the water. The dems fucking with the feeding of babies will absolutely destroy them come the fall.....The swing vote will be something to see.

Oh and mothers are also asking their reps how they found pallets of formula to send to illegals but none to their states.....It's not just rhetorical now.....They want answers.

Women are quite capable of feeding babies without formula.

If the American market wasn’t controlled by such a small number of companies, having one plant with half the market, wouldn’t be having this impact.

It’s amazing how all you “free market capitalists” suddenly want the government to take over the means of production and tell companies what to make and how much they can charge for it.

A plant shut down and a recall are Biden's fault HOW exactly?

The plant shut down in February, this is May. That's 3 months, Sleepy Joe had plenty of time to respond with warp speed and avoid the current atrocity.

The shutdown isn't Brandon's fault, but his failure to respond to it in a timely fashion is.

..because there is a serious shortage of baby formula, and Xiden made it worse with his inaction.
All the senile moron needs to do is allow more imported formula. Disaster avoided.
But no, democrats would rather kill a few more babies.

The woman appears crazy also.

it’s not fair to put all the blame on xiden…it’s the entire demafasict cult

These cons are predictable. All woke and stuff about something the government doesn't have control of.

So you claim you saw this baby food shortage coming from a me away.....bwuhahahaha.

Did you see Biden would suck this bad from the same distance?

Why didn't Biden see it coming?

Why didn't Biden see his actions would destroy US oil production, end energy independence, and cause record-setting gas and diesel prices?

I guess you did, though, huh?

Way to go, Nostradumbass.

:p

..because there is a serious shortage of baby formula, and Xiden made it worse with his inaction.
All the senile moron needs to do is allow more imported formula. Disaster avoided.
But no, democrats would rather kill a few more babies.
We’re blocking imported formula?

Link

We’re blocking imported formula?

Link
Its called "google", you should learn how to use it...

Its called "google", you should learn how to use it...

The White House is doing what you demand...but depending on black market baby food is not a great idea

The White House is doing what you demand...but depending on black market baby food is not a great idea
The Xiden admin is always LATE. Always turning problems into a disasters.

Who said anything about "black market formula"??????? LIAR.

You may not know that babies need formula, and the EU has baby formula that is at least as good if not better than US formula, duh.
If you are against importing formula, consider the special needs of "special" formula...from your link:
"Families across the country remain concerned about the availability of infant formula—especially families that depend on specialty formulas for which the Sturgis facility is a key supplier. These 20 specialty formulas are used by about 5,000 infants as well as some older children and adults with rare metabolic diseases, and Abbott Nutrition is the only supplier for some of these formulas."

I pity the democrats if any US babies die from moms not being able to buy the formulas that the babies need, especially when they shipped formula to the southern border for migrants.

Forum List

Back